Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) (50827 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by udorwhite(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Those of you write RIP as if you his creator,if he does what pleases God he goes to heaven but if he does the otherwise he goes hell.Simple no need of typing RIP you are not the one that will decide his eternity
so what re we suppose 2 write?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by sidebayo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
BrutalJab:
Must Wizkid's name be attached??
RIP tho.
yes bro.. you won't read the news if his name wasn't mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by RoadsAndGreen(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Those of you write RIP as if you his creator,if he does what pleases God he goes to heaven but if he does the otherwise he goes hell.Simple no need of typing RIP you are not the one that will decide his eternity
hmm this is a new dimension. what church preaches this concept?
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Naff24(f): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
youngest85:
Lol
Receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus!!
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by sleeknick: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
cancer dey kill poor man?...big man big wahala.

issorite.
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
What a young man
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by ychris: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
georgen2u:
Pls what kind of cancer is it, is it breast cancer?
no. Door cancer

1 Like

Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Bolutumiii(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good Heavens
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by YhungPablo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
rip to him
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Amberon: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
And wizkid hasn't tweeted it. If it was a new house or new car now it'd be all over social media.

R.I.P
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
youngest85:
Lol

May you get the same reaction when you die. smiley
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
youngest85:
Lol

WTF is wrong with you
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cancer is a bastard

I know cos i lost som1 to it

Sometimes i ask do ppl actually recover from it
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
GoggleB:

You get sense at all..

You no see him name? Youngest...Na small boy....
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
youngest85:
Lol

Warris dis? angry
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by olatopicalblog(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
youngest85:
Lol
Big fool... abeg we need to tie this lunatic
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Raphaelmary(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Oladimejyy:
why do you wish someone a goodnight? Are u his/her creator or perphaps HYPNOS(god of sleep) to determine if he/she will have a good or bad night? All these are wishes my friend,am sure u definitely wont like any of your family member to rest in PIECES

2 Likes

Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Thylord(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Oladimejyy:
pls just shuuut up.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by DrinkWater10: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Seun died in a US hospital on Sunday October 9, 2016 after a long battle with cancer. Wizkid‘s elder sister,Yetunde Balogunhas just lost her husband, Seun Rowland Awoniyi. Seun died in a US hospital on Sunday October 9, 2016 after a long battle with cancer.

A close member of the family exclusively toldThenetngthat‘Seun has been down with cancer for a while. Its really sad that he’s dead now, he was a real great guy.’

Seun, a graduate of Geology from University of Ibadan, left behind his wife and two kids.

From Wizkid’s In-law, Seun Rowland Awoniyi’s last Instagram post.

His last social media post was over three months ago, when he shared photos from his hospital bed with the caption, ‘I always Thank God for the gift of life, when I look back. Still living… Oluwaseun!!!’.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/wizkids-in-law-seun-rowland-awoniyi-is.html
OP, Wizkid's Brother in-law would have been more appropriate, wouldn't it?
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Joshkid(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Na everybody you know ??
Oga Park well jae
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
May the souls of the faithful departed RIP Amen.
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
the kind things wey we dey chop for this world these days dey fear me, na the kind food and drugs wey we dey swallow na him dey cause cancer....
rip to him
but i aint eating no more
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Laido: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
sleeknick:
cancer dey kill poor man?.....big man big wahala.
issorite...

Abi nah. Nah those wey get money dey use their money buy am nah...
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Iamgflex: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
EWAagoyin:
rip

u.s and cancer.... im suspecting the government are poisoning the people over through water and roadside diners.
u.s government can be so evil

im a cospiracy theorist dont quote me.

You're not a conspiracy theorist, you are just stupid.
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Iamgflex:

You're not a conspiracy theorist, you are just stupid.
lazy sod
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by sleeknick: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Laido:
Abi nah. Nah those wey get money dey use their money buy am nah...
LOL... Na so o Jaree
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by absool(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Amberon:
And wizkid hasn't tweeted it. If it was a new house or new car now it'd be all over social media.

R.I.P
he hasn't tweeted since this report broke out
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
abeg I won know if this cancer of a thing is genetic or transmittable like HIV/AIDS.... the way ppl keep fall is scary

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.