Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most (2031 Views)

BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by forreelinc(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2016
Ok clearly based on quality, characters, storyline, plot and theatrics both shows are awful, but I think flash sucks balls more.
Abeg nairalanders help me settle argument.

1 Like

Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by acenazt: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2016
Mehn those shows suck. I watch flash till season two and i go still watch season 3 to see that big mumu foolishness. But arrow sucks more I stopped watching mid season 2 and I am not interested in continuing

1 Like

Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by blessedvisky(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2016
acenazt:
Mehn those shows suck. I watch flash till season two and i go still watch season 3 to see that big mumu foolishness. But arrow sucks more I stopped watching mid season 2 and I am not interested in continuing
Same here. I got tired off arrows. @least flash still makes some sense

1 Like

Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by scaramenga: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2016
Arrow sucks more @least them flash no say na rubbish dem no dey form boss like arrow
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by Alaroro(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2016
Ugh I think say na only me wey be hate these shows
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by Owobobrown(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Flash turn Barry Allen into cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by forreelinc(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Owobobrown:
Flash turn Barry Allen into cry cry baby

Dats CW for u
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by kinggogo: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tho i still watch dem both buh both shows r childish esp flash. I skip scenes wen watching dem.
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by landinfo: 12:24am On Oct 11, 2016
Both Arrow & Flash suck 2 baaaad.
I stopped Arrow @ S3E1/2 & Flash @ S1E4/5.....no story no content @least they tried in S1 & S2 of Arrow
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by Owobobrown(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2016
forreelinc:

Dats CW for u
arrow lost its MOJO after season 2
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by fowlyansh181(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2016
Both are nonsense.
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by obontami: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2016
I think flash is better cheesy
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by freezyprinzy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
flash sucks d most jux ....
jux running up and down and d dude is clueless pple always telling him wat 2 do or always believing in him lyk come on u r a grown man
arrow was making since up until season 3#my thoughts
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by nellaluv(f): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Flash sucks the most
I still watch it because you know its the flash and his powers are kind of cool wink
Oliver and his goons are bunch of jokers, forming boss with no real powers with their fancy gadgets and magic shocked . I like the arrow because their fights usually make them look serious and keeps them busy grin

Hol' up
Hol' up
Why isn't lengends of tomorrow not on the list 'cos i literally punch myself after watching the end of each episodes shocked shocked grin grin
Bunch of jokers tongue

2 Likes

Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by whizdammy9: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Arrow got disinteresting in s3 with too many flashbacks and unreal fight bt flash is better with its superpower but barren Allen was stupid wen he decided to go back in tym to save his mom after d death of his dad.. just to prolong the series.
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by GJames(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2016
I finished season 1 & 2 of Arrow but couldn't finish season 1 of Flash. Got to say Flash sucks more.
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by chukiz(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2016
flash really sucks
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by kryptonian1987(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
I personally think Arrow season 5 is leading the pack for best superheroes series for these summer and fall!
Arrow just picked up from where (season 2) it stopped!
I pray and hope they maintain this momentum!
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by yakamata(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
kryptonian1987:
I personally think Arrow season 5 is leading the pack for best superheroes series for these summer and fall!
Now that's a sincere comment

1 Like

Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Arrow has been wonderful so far this season.

The flash team need to Bleep of with the speedsters. All his fight scenes just involve him doing race with a speedster then small punching. Eventually gets boring to watch
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by dapoalli(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
kryptonian1987:
right but which season was black carnary really brought back to life
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by kryptonian1987(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
dapoalli:
right but which season was black carnary really brought back to life

that should be S4...
I just can't wait for S5E3 to be out...
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by dapoalli(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:
Arrow has been wonderful so far this season.

The flash team need to Bleep of with the speedsters. All his fight scenes just involve him doing race with a speedster then small punching. Eventually gets boring to watch
because you don't know the speedster potential or superpowers
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by UniqueGem(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Flash sucks more.
No debate about that.
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by forreelinc(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2016
UniqueGem:
Flash sucks more. No debate about that.
angry yea man that's what I'm talkin abt
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by davidmes: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Currently 'Arrow' is still looking like the super-hero thing, since 'The Flash' started to suck like an a**, I mean Come'on who gives a travelling time shit in super hero show. Real Bummer!. waiting desperately for the swag 'The Walking Dead' brings this season. hoping to get fast updates like last time my real life saver - http://www.couchtuner.site/
Re: ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Flash,very childish series.DC comics and the cw no try at all.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy These Nkem Owoh Movies / VIDEO - Top Actress Fondles Man's Balls On TV / Download Spider-man: Far From Home 2019 Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.