Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,326 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split (21198 Views)

NEW MOVIE - Tales Of An Immoral Couple / End “bbnaija Now,” Its Immoral, Lagos Lawmaker Tells Lai Mohammed / Highlights From Big Brother Naija (videos + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by teepsee(f): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
woodcook:

Insecurity is a 'disease' in the North! I have sent considerable amount of time up there, I once saw a child-bride with her child, it was traumatizing witnessing such.

I really do not know how their minds work up there, how can grown men with purportedly sufficient level of how the world works (Northern elites and the educated) since condone such as at this present age and time. It is sad, their religion/prophet may have gotten away with that ( that I can attribute to the fact that the level of understanding of child psychology back then is nothing close to the progress that have been in the area in these present days) but now we know better and these guys are not making any effort towards either even having a conversation about it.

I am really tired of these people,, to be honest I see the North as God's 'punishment' to the South, without them, Nigeria to be honest would have made tremendous progress in every aspects. Seriously they should have been annexed with the likes of Chad and Niger.
and my problem is that the youth don't see anything wrong with all this bulsit, rather they will attack you like pledge once you talk anything contrary to their belief. When will they know that the world is moving and it will be best for them to move along with it.

Look at there counterparts in Africa (Niger, Chad) look at where they are when it comes to development, yet those are the kind of life they want.

All the best to them. But mostly i pity their youth

1 Like

Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

Can there be any form of oppression that is comparable with being treated as an outcast? For ur information, the I'll treatment of women in the north exists but in ur imagination. Few weeks ago, a 25yr old girl was made a LG chairman in Kebbi state and ur folks were also on this forum spewing their usual trash. Pls, is this possible in any southern state? I will tell u that the type of freedom u are talking about is not even desired by our ladies. Freedom to insult ur husband and parents, freedom to go to wherever u want, with or without ur husband consent, freedom to go unclad and be clubbing, name them. Finally, I will tell u that a northerner treats his female children with more dignity than the males. Eg, how many female Streets urchins have u seen on the streets of Kano? Let me tell u, even the well to do educated parents spend more on their female children than on the males, go and find out. In ur own place, female are not even regarded, are we not watching nollywood, which actually showcases ur cultures, traditions and values?

My dear please I taught in Fed Poly Damaturu and I know what I am saying. In response to your assertions:

'I'll treatment of women in the north exists but in ur imagination' : Is child-bride consider ill treatment or not and from data available everywhere, child-bride is a common practice in the north.

Few weeks ago, a 25yr old girl was made a LG chairman in Kebbi state and ur folks were also on this forum spewing their usual trash
: That is a wonderful development. I can proudly tell you no one in the South is going to 'make' her LG chairman, if she wants it she has to fight for it and earn it like everyone else. Mind you there are a lot of women in politics in the South.

the type of freedom u are talking about is not even desired by our ladies: That is a warp conclusion, how would you know what they desire when they are not allowed to desire anything other than what men tell them to desire. Because having a desire and expressing your desire in the North might lead to beheading, with such mind set how can the females freely desire anything on their own without running the risk of loosing a limb or a head?

Freedom to insult ur husband and parents, . It is only an insecure husband that would view a disagreement with his wife as an insult. If a husband becomes 'useless', I think he deserves some insult if that is what will straighten him up. On a more serious note, the issue of insult is as a direct result of freedom of expression, if the price that men from the South has to pay for giving their daughters and wives equal right is insult, then we are willing to accept such 'insult' with good fate as long as our girls and women turns out to be resources, strong and courageous. If that is what it takes to cure them of timidity then I stand for that.

freedom to go to wherever u want, with or without ur husband consent, : That you are married to a lady does not make her your property. So based on how you see the world in a marriage its only the man that has the right to tell the wife when and where to go, who then dictates to the man when and where to go (what is good for a pregnant woman is also good for the man that got her pregnant)

freedom to go unclad and be clubbing, name them.: If I may ask you what is wrong with clubbing as long as it does not get in the way of you performing your duties as a husband or wife. Meanwhile most responsible married couples go to club together in company of their friends to hang out. For your information it is not everyone that goes to club goes there to get drunk, get high and go home with a random fellow. Most of your Northern politicians and business mogul do spend considerable amount of time clubbing( without their wives because they have a different agenda. Mind you they sell non alcoholic drinks in club if that is also one of your concerns)

Finally, I will tell u that a northerner treats his female children with more dignity than the males Eg, how many female Streets urchins have u seen on the streets of Kano?: Would you mind giving me the statistics of child-bride in the North compared to any other regions in the country. Can you also give me figures on female school enrollment in the North in comparison to other regions? I am sure those figures will contradict your assertion of treating female child with dignity. Is forcing a child into marriage against her will part of treating her with dignity? Of course I not not surprise that there is no female alamajiris in the streets because they are all married as soon as they were born. How would they be out on the street when they have to satisfy the sexual orgies of old men, who derive joy in child molestation?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
teepsee:
and my problem is that the youth don't see anything wrong with all this bulsit, rather they will attack you like pledge once you talk anything contrary to their belief. When will they know that the world is moving and it will be best for them to move along with it.

Look at there counterparts in Africa (Niger, Chad) look at where they are when it comes to development, yet those are the kind of life they want.

All the best to them. But mostly i pity their youth

When I look at the way our youths reason and approach issues I am really scared of what the future holds for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by kabrud: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
woodcook:

My dear please I thought in Fed Poly Damaturu and I know what I am saying. In response to your assertion:

'I'll treatment of women in the north exists but in ur imagination' : Is child-bride consider ill treatment or not and from data available everywhere, child-bride is a common practice in the north.

Few weeks ago, a 25yr old girl was made a LG chairman in Kebbi state and ur folks were also on this forum spewing their usual trash
: That is a wonderful development. I can proudly tell you no one in the South is going to 'make' her LG chairman, if she wants it she has to fight for it and earn it like everyone else. Mind you there are a lot of women in politics in the South.

the type of freedom u are talking about is not even desired by our ladies: That is a warp conclusion, how would you know what they desire when they are not all to desire anything other than what the men tell them to desire. Because having a desire and expressing your desire in the North might lead to beheading, with such mind set how can the females freely desire anything on their own without running the risk of loosing a limb or a head?

Freedom to insult ur husband and parents, . It is only an insecure husband that would view a disagreement with his wife as an insult. If a husband becomes useful, I think he deserves some insult if that is what will straighten him up. On a more serious note, the issue of insult is as a direct result of freedom of expression, if the price that men from the South has to be for giving their daughters and wives equal right is insult, then we are willing to accept such 'insult' with good fate as long as our girls and women turns out to be resources, strong and courageous. If that is what it takes to cure them of timidity then I stand for that.

freedom to go to wherever u want, with or without ur husband consent, : That you are married to a lady does not make her your property. So based on our you see the world in a marriage is only the man that has the right to tell the wife where and when to go, who then dictates to the man where and when to go (what is good for a pregnant woman is also got for the man that got her pregnant)

freedom to go unclad and be clubbing, name them.: If I may ask you what is wrong with clubbing as long as it does not get in the way of you performing your duties as a husband or wife. Meanwhile most responsible married couples go the club together in company of their friends to hang out. For your information is not everyone that goes to club goes there to get drunk, get hire and go home with a random fellow. Most of your Northern politicians and business mogul spend do spend considerable amount of time clubbing( without their wives because they have a different agenda. Mind you they sell non alcoholic drinks in club if that is part of your concern)

Finally, I will tell u that a northerner treats his female children with more dignity than the males Eg, how many female Streets urchins have u seen on the streets of Kano?: Would you mind giving me the statistics of child-bride in the North compare to any other region in the country. Can also give me figures on female school enrollment in the North in comparison to other region? I am sure those figures will contradict your assertion of treating female child with dignity. Is forcing a child into marriage against her will part of treating her with dignity? Of course I not not surprise that there is no female alamajiri in the streets because they are all married as soon as they were born. How would then be out on the street when they have to satisfy the sexual orgies of old men, who derive joy in child molestation?
Hehehe, mr lecturer, we are made to respect our parents and the wives are to respect their husbands as well. Our ladies are free with us and they don't hesitate to let us know what they want. Any desire they won't let us know is certainly immoral. The idea of a woman getting her husband's consent if she has any reason to go out is purely the dictates of our religion but since ur religion doesn't make it a rule, u can go ahead with that, non of our biz. Clubbing, hahahahahahahahaha. Meanwhile, the ladies have every right to protest any ill treatment. Girl child education, going by ur claim, the female students in that poly are all igbos I guess, hahahahahahahahaha. All those ur theories of equality are what constitute the rather unpleasant and disgusting criminality that has become the order of the day in ur region because everyone is struggling for supremacy. It is a kind of Africans trying to imitate the American and in the end, they are neither of both continents which make them stupid imitators of the Europeans. We are Africans and we are proud of it. That is why we are not interested in "developing" anything the way the flat heads have been doing.
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by ogwumgbe: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

We are certainly not the same and that is why u see very few of us in ur region as compared to how u and ur fellow flat headed akpu-eating brothers are in every nooks and crannies of Kano state. That few among us don't comply to the preaching is quite different from ur region that is practically the den of all atrocities known to mankind.

But the same flat headed akpu eating people have told you several times that they don't like to in the same Country with you to the extent of picking up arms before and now through agitations yet you refused to let the akpu eater you hate so much to go. Are you not ashamed of yourself? The akpu eater is the den of all atrocities yet you still want by all means to remain in the same Country with them? Your ancestors must be ashamed and disappointed in you. Your heroic founding fathers must be ashamed at you for being so shameless that you can't survive without akpu people. What a shame? Igbos are truly blessed, the mystery of hating someone so much yet still wants to be in the same Country with the person is what I've found difficult to understand. Truly without igbos Nigeria will be a skeleton. I throw the challenge to you that without igbos in NIGERIA, in a year Nigeria will be surviving by UNAIDS

2 Likes

Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by kabrud: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
ogwumgbe:

But the same flat headed akpu eating people have told you several times that they don't like to in the same Country with you to the extent of picking up arms before and now through agitations yet you refused to let the akpu eater you hate so much to go. Are you not ashamed of yourself? The akpu eater is the den of all atrocities yet you still want by all means to remain in the same Country with them? Your ancestors must be ashamed and disappointed in you. Your heroic founding fathers must be ashamed at you for being so shameless that you can't survive without akpu people. What a shame? Igbos are truly blessed, the mystery of hating someone so much yet still wants to be in the same Country with the person is what I've found difficult to understand. Truly without igbos Nigeria will be a skeleton. I throw the challenge to you that without igbos in NIGERIA, in a year Nigeria will be surviving by UNAIDS
Hahahahahahahahaha, what gives u the impression that we want to stay with the flat heads? Fyi,we are the last that will ever want that. The leadership of the flat heads are the ones keeping them in Nigeria. All those motor park touts carrying arms don't constitute anything in decision-making. U have governors, lawmakers and many other represention of the flat headed akpu-consumers, channel ur problems through them and it won't take long b4 u see circulars ordering flat heads to start relocating from wherever they are (NE, NW, NC, SW, and SS) to the SE.
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by fxjohn2: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Why all this unnecessary outbursts seems u guys have time to waste. Well but that is one FIINNE woman. Seems the north have some natural resources to contribute to Nation building.
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by Amberon: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Shut up your filthy mouth. Have you ever heard of Folorunsho Alakija? All the other wealthy women in Nigeria are southerners. No one wants to have anything to do with dirty northern girls who don't even wash properly.
kabrud:

U need to pity ur southern women first who are so worthless in their parents' homes that they can't inherit even a broom after their demise. But, in the north, some ladies are very rich from those inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by Amberon: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
My brothers female friend told him that she wants to quit Islam but is scared her family may hurt her.
Clementor:
Sharia law is too tough on women.
I know a female friend who quit islam coz of this their sharia law tin, now she's flexing her muscles in the south.

1 Like

Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by kabrud: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Amberon:
Shut up your filthy mouth. Have you ever heard of Folorunsho Alakija? All the other wealthy women in Nigeria are southerners. No one wants to have anything to do with dirty northern girls who don't even wash properly.
Hahahahahahahahaha, and what gives u the impression that our ladies are desperately in search of wealth like u. Note, we don't worship money and that is why u will never see our women sleeping with dogs because of money. For the dirt, u need to advise ur sisters to be washing those artificial hairs at least ones in a weak cos keeping those things for several months makes them stink more than poo. Also, advise them to always wash their anus after poo cos wiping with tissue will still leave particles in the anus which always make them to smell too bad. Excessive make-up to cover ugliness also make them look like marine spirits.
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by Amberon: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
I didn't read your thrash, dirty northerner.[s]
kabrud:

Hahahahahahahahaha, and what gives u the impression that our ladies are desperately in search of wealth like u. Note, we don't worship money and that is why u will never see our women sleeping with dogs because of money. For the dirt, u need to advise ur sisters to be washing those artificial hairs at least ones in a weak cos keeping those things for several months makes them stink more than poo. Also, advise them to always wash their anus after poo cos wiping with tissue will still leave particles in the anus which always make them to smell too bad. Excessive make-up to cover ugliness also make them look like marine spirits.
[/s]
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

Hehehe, mr lecturer, we are made to respect our parents and the wives are to respect their husbands as well. Our ladies are free with us and they don't hesitate to let us know what they want. Any desire they won't let us know is certainly immoral. The idea of a woman getting her husband's consent if she has any reason to go out is purely the dictates of our religion but since ur religion doesn't make it a rule, u can go ahead with that, non of our biz. Clubbing, hahahahahahahahaha. Meanwhile, the ladies have every right to protest any ill treatment. Girl child education, going by ur claim, the female students in that poly are all igbos I guess, hahahahahahahahaha. All those ur theories of equality are what constitute the rather unpleasant and disgusting criminality that has become the order of the day in ur region because everyone is struggling for supremacy. It is a kind of Africans trying to imitate the American and in the end, they are neither of both continents which make them stupid imitators of the Europeans. We are Africans and we are proud of it. That is why we are not interested in "developing" anything the way the flat heads have been doing.

How can you say your ladies are free with you when they do not have will of their own. Your logic beats me!

I can see you are trying to turn this into Igbo vs whatever tribe you are from. From my post I used regions because I know for fact that there are other ethnic groups/tribes in the North, I do not understand how the Igbos become the only ethnic groups in the South (why did you have to bring only the Igbo into this? Since you are about starting ethnic bashing I think this is my last conversation with you on this matter.) And for the record, back then in Damaturu the Southern girls in the school are not enlightened but were also academically ahead of their peers from the North. (That does not mean that there were no smart Northern girls in my classes ). In addition you really do not see the zeal in these Northern students, to do more and to become more, they were contented (not that it is a bad in entirety but it makes me wonder what values these girls are passing on their offspring....)

You subtly accused the South of trying to imitate the West ( to an extent you are right) but what you failed to realized is that the North is not only imitating the Arabs but killing themselves all in the name of the God of the Arab religion (a question of pot calling kettle black).

We are Africans and I personally believe that we should chart our own course but how do we chart our course if we do not embrace the spirit of a new consciousness? Our do we forge our own success if we do not questions the current establishment (both the North and South are guilty of this)?
How do we redefined ourselves and take charge of our development if we do not allow our girls (who are the ones that make the most impression in raising our future generations) to develop themselves but to also explore their capacity to think and act for themselves without any fear or limitation? How are we going to progress if we continue to treat our girls as lesser human to our boys?

I know that most of the things I said may not make any sense to you but I seriously hope that someday you would give it a second thought for the benefits of the young girls up North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by stabbo: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Truth in its most blatant form!

We are too divided in this entity and this is as obvious as the Sun on a sunny day.

From the north having its own laws (sharia) to having its own film industry (kannywood), to having its own bank (Jaiz) and even their own political party (former ANPP), it is very clear that the north does not see itself as one with the entity Nigeria.

Only naive and stupid people down south of the same entity scream one Nigeria not knowing that they are being used to achieve the sinister aims of the north (I haven't mentioned any tribe but they know themselves and watch how the stupid ones among them aforementioned come for my head).

This is the unapologetic truth and it has to be said even if it's bitter!

One Nigeria my foot...

Why does every issue have to turn into tribal attacks with Igbos? Your obsession with yorubas reeks of inferiority complex and very low self esteem, you overcompensate for that inadequacy by inane chest beating and blowing hot air. You guys are the most tribalistic and divisive set of people I ever encountered. I'd rather collaborate with a northerner, even an animal before I have anything to do with some of you ignorant twerps.
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
stabbo:

Why does every issue have to turn into tribal attacks with Igbos? Your obsession with yorubas reeks of inferiority complex and very low self esteem, you overcompensate for that inadequacy by inane chest beating and blowing hot air. You guys are the most tribalistic and divisive set of people I ever encountered. I'd rather collaborate with a northerner, even an animal before I have anything to do with some of you ignorant twerps.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Was expecting this so no suprise there. I knew dolts like you would quote me.

Please crawl back to where you crawled out from wink

E pain am sha

tongue tongue
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by ogwumgbe: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

Can there be any form of oppression that is comparable with being treated as an outcast? For ur information, the I'll treatment of women in the north exists but in ur imagination. Few weeks ago, a 25yr old girl was made a LG chairman in Kebbi state and ur folks were also on this forum spewing their usual trash. Pls, is this possible in any southern state? I will tell u that the type of freedom u are talking about is not even desired by our ladies. Freedom to insult ur husband and parents, freedom to go to wherever u want, with or without ur husband consent, freedom to go unclad and be clubbing, name them. Finally, I will tell u that a northerner treats his female children with more dignity than the males. Eg, how many female Streets urchins have u seen on the streets of Kano? Let me tell u, even the well to do educated parents spend more on their female children than on the males, go and find out. In ur own place, female are not even regarded, are we not watching nollywood, which actually showcases ur cultures, traditions and values?
I thought I was discussing with an intelligent being not knowing I was just wasting my time with someone with the iq level of a cock. Nollywood movies are mostly fictions eghu. They don't always depict the reality

1 Like

Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by ogwumgbe: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

Hahahahahahahahaha, what gives u the impression that we want to stay with the flat heads? Fyi,we are the last that will ever want that. The leadership of the flat heads are the ones keeping them in Nigeria. All those motor park touts carrying arms don't constitute anything in decision-making. U have governors, lawmakers and many other represention of the flat headed akpu-consumers, channel ur problems through them and it won't take long b4 u see circulars ordering flat heads to start relocating from wherever they are (NE, NW, NC, SW, and SS) to the SE.

Look at zombie, but your god is against the mere mention of Biafra and even lobbied the NYSC of South Eastern origin to shun Biafra. Lols well it's like you are suffering from aizhemer disease for saying this or may be you have not heard that war has been fought for this same purpose and you are hear saying law makers. it will not be well with Britain for joining us with you people whose character and itinerary depicts real animals from the zoo. I challenge you that you can't survive without igbos, tell that to your new god. We don't like u and don't want to be in the same Country with you. You are just epitome of backwardness and belong to the caveman age

1 Like

Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by ogwumgbe: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=kabrud post=50088824]
Hahahahahahahahaha, and what gives u the impression that our ladies are desperately in search of wealth like u. Note, we don't worship money and that is why u will never see our women sleeping with dogs because of money. For the dirt, u need to advise ur sisters to be washing those artificial hairs at least ones in a weak cos keeping those things for several months makes them stink more than poo. Also, advise them to always wash their anus after poo cos wiping with tissue will still leave particles in the anus which always make them to smell too bad. Excessive make-up to cover ugliness also make them look like marine spirits.[/quote

It is better to sleep with dog than to blow oneself up with bomb tied on waste as a result of being brainwashed of nonexisting 72 virgins somewhere, bunch of morons, what a pitt Animals]
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
This same notherners carry.the Southern babes and claim santimonous.. no part of this couuntry womanizers like the north.
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by kabrud: 3:25am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

I thought I was discussing with an intelligent being not knowing I was just wasting my time with someone with the iq level of a cock. Nollywood movies are mostly fictions eghu. They don't always depict the reality
But ur fellow flat head agrees with me and he has been trying to justify it, so why are u denying it? Scroll up, u will see. But do u know what? Insult is the only option available to a man who has no point, so I understand ur problem.
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by kabrud: 3:34am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Look at zombie, but your god is against the mere mention of Biafra and even lobbied the NYSC of South Eastern origin to shun Biafra. Lols well it's like you are suffering from aizhemer disease for saying this or may be you have not heard that war has been fought for this same purpose and you are hear saying law makers. it will not be well with Britain for joining us with you people whose character and itinerary depicts real animals from the zoo. I challenge you that you can't survive without igbos, tell that to your new god. We don't like u and don't want to be in the same Country with you. You are just epitome of backwardness and belong to the caveman age
Typical of very unsuccessful flat heads who think splitting the country will bring success their way. Even if the country is split into 100 pieces, u will still remain what u are, failure. But for us, we don't even want u in the north. But for the president, he is just being political. For the war, it is a product of jealousy and fyi, many flat heads army officers fought on the side of Nigeria. Survival, we have noticed how u "developed" Nigeria image, home and abroad. Gerarahia, ewuuu survival grin grin grin
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by kabrud: 3:45am On Oct 11, 2016
woodcook:

How can you say your ladies are free with you when they do not have will of their own. Your logic beats me!

I can see you are trying to turn this into Igbo vs whatever tribe you are from. From my post I used regions because I know for fact that there are other ethnic groups/tribes in the North, I do not understand how the Igbos become the only ethnic groups in the South (why did you have to bring only the Igbo into this? Since you are about starting ethnic bashing I think this is my last conversation with you on this matter.) And for the record, back then in Damaturu the Southern girls in the school are not enlightened but were also academically ahead of their peers from the North. (That does not mean that there were no smart Northern girls in my classes ). In addition you really do not see the zeal in these Northern students, to do more and to become more, they were contented (not that it is a bad in entirety but it makes me wonder what values these girls are passing on their offspring....)

You subtly accused the South of trying to imitate the West ( to an extent you are right) but what you failed to realized is that the North is not only imitating the Arabs but killing themselves all in the name of the God of the Arab religion (a question of pot calling kettle black).

We are Africans and I personally believe that we should chart our own course but how do we chart our course if we do not embrace the spirit of a new consciousness? Our do we forge our own success if we do not questions the current establishment (both the North and South are guilty of this)?
How do we redefined ourselves and take charge of our development if we do not allow our girls (who are the ones that make the most impression in raising our future generations) to develop themselves but to also explore their capacity to think and act for themselves without any fear or limitation? How are we going to progress if we continue to treat our girls as lesser human to our boys?

I know that most of the things I said may not make any sense to you but I seriously hope that someday you would give it a second thought for the benefits of the young girls up North
What is this one preaching with this epistle? U better advise ur fellow southerners to start treating their female offsprings with dignity cos we respect our girls. How do u justify a practice in which the ladies can't inherit their parent and husband property for God's sake? Yes, we take after the Arabs cos Islam has its hqtrs in Saudi Arabia. You also take after the West cos christianity has its hqtrs there I guess and from ur explanation, it is quite evident that all the social vices that have become the order of the day in ur region are the preachings of ur religion, so, pls roll along.
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by kabrud: 3:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Amberon:
I didn't read your thrash, dirty northerner.
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Painment grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by ogwumgbe: 4:16am On Oct 11, 2016
kabrud:

Typical of very unsuccessful flat heads who think splitting the country will bring success their way. Even if the country is split into 100 pieces, u will still remain what u are, failure. But for us, we don't even want u in the north. But for the president, he is just being political. For the war, it is a product of jealousy and fyi, many flat heads army officers fought on the side of Nigeria. Survival, we have noticed how u "developed" Nigeria image, home and abroad. Gerarahia, ewuuu survival grin grin grin

Silence sooths you most, pot calling kettle black, you ban a girl for being rubbed in the shoulder on a movie set but have sex with 5 years old girls, who is now more righteous, you or the girl? MR BANNER
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by Ojukkwufrank: 4:17am On Oct 11, 2016
[s]
ogwumgbe:

Silence sooths you most, pot calling kettle black, you ban a girl for being rubbed in the shoulder on a movie set but have sex with 5 years old girls, who is now more righteous, you or the girl? MR BANNER
[/s]
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by kabrud: 5:08am On Oct 11, 2016
ogwumgbe:

Oh, u have decided to come back to the topic? I can see that u reason upside-down. Should I furnish u with links to cases of children rape even by ur men of God? Also, are u interested in the average age of the basic raw materials in ur baby factories? U also need to know that Ebonyi state has the crown when it comes to VVF which is mainly the result of early sex and childbirth by females, do u need a link? I can go on and on but let me leave it at that. For now, I will advise u to concentrate your effort in liberating ur female offsprings from being treated as slaves. Let them be participating in their father's inheritance.
Re: Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2016
stabbo:

Senseless mongrel, whats painful or surprising about a typical Igbo wailer spewing hatred and absurdity out of his anus? Your father is a dolt to have birthed a worthless nuisance like you, beast of no gender.
Mynd44 pls do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week / Doyin Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 / Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.