Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

#glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. (2399 Views)

Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians / 5 Things That Can Limit Your Internet Speed In Nigeria / Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by dejigaruba(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2016
Why punish yourself with slow boring data speed, when you can enjoy unparalleled speed with the #Glo4GLTE. You can live stream football matches or even download your favorite online shows at a very sweet speed. No more frustrating waits for downloads or distorted live matches. The student in ABU, the banker in Benin and all my area people in Warri can all now enjoy the #Glo4GLTE from the #GrandMasterOfData .

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by Iphone5: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
How much were you paid for this advert?

10 Likes

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by dejigaruba(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Oh really? i didnt know it was an advert till you mentioned it oh. let me call Glo to pay me sharply! Cant be here doing free advert for them in this Buhari economy. Will let you know when they pay. Have a great day!

3 Likes

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by Youngpo413: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Very true

1 Like

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by Iphone5: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
dejigaruba:
Oh really? i didnt know it was an advert till you mentioned it oh. let me call Glo to pay me sharply! Cant be here doing free advert for them in this Buhari economy. Will let you know when they pay. Have a great day!

Can you enjoy the 4G on a device that is not 4G enabled ?
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by dmcdad: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Iphone5:

Can you enjoy the 4G on a device that is not 4G enabled ?
Nah...
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by pat077: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
They shld do something about this their 4g network, it seems not compatible with most 4g enabled phone I've come across.

1 Like

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by donhils: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Which phone are you using? Thought they said Glo 4G doesn't work in many phones in Nigeria?
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by Berzouh: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is the 4g now in AbeokutA?
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by Ejiphill09(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
GLO not working on most LTE devices cos of the band they choose band 8. thanks to Etisalat for choosing band 3 that works for on almost all 4G devices. Hopefully that Airtel will follow up.
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by wilnaira(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by Amacaco: 2:40am On Oct 11, 2016
So much attention has been focused on compatible phones for these 4G LTE being introduced. Nothing has been said about modems. Which modems can one use for the 4G LTE and where can one get them and at what price range?

1 Like

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by acenazt: 3:40am On Oct 11, 2016
Glo Na mumu Una go release 4G for band 7 who dey use band 7.
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by neomatrix1027(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2016
acenazt:
Glo Na mumu Una go release 4G for band 7 who dey use band 7.
Ejiphill09:
GLO not working on most LTE devices cos of the band they choose band 8. thanks to Etisalat for choosing band 3 that works for on almost all 4G devices. Hopefully that Airtel will follow up.
Point of correction, glo doesn't use band 7 and 8. They use band 28.

1 Like

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by acenazt: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2016
neomatrix1027:
Point of correction, glo doesn't use band 7 and 8. They use band 28.
tnx for your correction boss

1 Like

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by dejigaruba(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Well, all the network in naija has their wahala... but i cant complain about glo in my area.
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by jayjay2016: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Glo is still the best joor....enjoying my own #GLO4GLTE
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by dustmalik: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
jayjay2016:
Do a speed test and show us the result.

1 Like

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by damidelish: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
But wait oh...i have never enjoyed glo service like i did with this their 4G LTE. This is a nice one! Thumbs up!!!!
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by J4parry(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
damidelish:
But wait oh...i have never enjoyed glo service like i did with this their 4G LTE. This is a nice one! Thumbs up!!!!

Speed test pls for confirmation, thanks.
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by busoye19: 6:27am On Oct 12, 2016
All other 4G LTE work on my unlocked MIFI; Spectranet, Ntel, MTN but only Glo. What kind of yeye band glo dey use?
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by olylove: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Get ur Glo 10gb for N1800 contact me whatsapp
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by jayjay2016: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Make una help me see speed oh for GLO

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by akmath: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
jayjay2016:
Oga dem ask you phone wey u dey use o, u no answer abi na me no see ur answer?
Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by jayjay2016: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2016
akmath:

Oga dem ask you phone wey u dey use o, u no answer abi na me no see ur answer?

Bros na Acatel i dey use oh, abi you wan change am for me? i no mind oh grin

1 Like

Re: #glo4glte Can Save You From That Frustrating Slow Internet Speed. by spoilerx: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2016
jayjay2016:
Make una help me see speed oh for GLO

but this is a WIFI connection

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Mix Smartphone, World's Edgeless Bezel-less Smartphone / Jumia Black Friday Festival Calendar / When Last Did You Use 2go Messenger Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.