Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Evil, Good And Good, Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil, Good And Good, Evil (418 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / Why Did God Plant The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil, Good And Good, Evil by overcomersfaith(f): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
He engaged our first mother Eve in discussion which resulted in seeking knowledge above what God planned for man. He deceived her into believing that man can actually be like God. The suggestion appeared very good to man and man decided to take an adventure. Then atlast here we are, thrown out of garden of Eden and in place of man Cherubims and a flaming sword was place at the east of the garden to protect the tree of life (Gen 3:22-24).

When I was much younger, I use to ask ‘why did God not intervene in the discussion?’ At least, He would have save the situation and the trouble that follows therein. The truth is that God cannot violate His word. (Gen 1:26-28; Jn 10:18).

read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/evil-good-and-good-evil/

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Condemned / Prayer Without Obedience / PROPHECY- Unto End-times People, Why Aren't You Doing My Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.