Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next (1081 Views)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by Jeanjohnny(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
This woman's act has really got her into trouble. gringringrin

Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by Edwinmason(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
senseless woman
Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by Sleekydee(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin grin beht u re evil oh, I don't even know what to say, better giv him one of ur tits let him pay back, he will withdraw the divorce papers... lol
Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by dangotesmummy: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by taryour(f): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
forgive you ko, forgive you ni. wicked woman. if she sighted a knife at that moment she would have stabbed her husband to death.
she is even lucky he dint sue her and asked for only divorce. your spouse cheat on you and you can't bear it simply take a walk rather than live with anger.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hahaha...thank God I read this. I won't ask for a BJ. never again. I won't give the devil a chance.
Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by chriskosherbal(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
of all the places to bite, that is if you must bite, you went for his joystick haha, hmmm is well ooo
Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by sisisioge: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Assually, I think she must have imagined she had lollypop in her mouth. I have never been able to lick one from the beginning to the end before, I always end up chewing it up like a gum. Whew! This is a true account of how I handle lollypop or any sweet for that matter. It is well.
Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by 5minsmadness: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
sisisioge:
Assually, I think she must have imagined she had lollypop in her mouth. I have never been able to lick one from the beginning to the end before, I always end up chewing it up like a gum. Whew! This is a true account of how I handle lollypop or any sweet for that matter. It is well.

I was about quoting when i saw the moniker grin
I was like, e come be like say i dey stalk you o.
But its purely coincidental, really.
And i wont do it again angry

But back to my question..
I have never been able to lick one from the beginning to the end before, I always end up chewing it up like a gum

We're still talking about sweets, right? cheesy
Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Moral lesson: never entrust your dick to the lips of a woman you have offended in some way – it's like putting your hand into a lion's mouth.

Lorena Bobbit comes to mind. cheesy
Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by sisisioge: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
5minsmadness:

I was about quoting when i saw the moniker grin
I was like, e come be like say i dey stalk you o.
But its purely coincidental, really.
And i wont do it again angry

But back to my question..

We're still talking about sweets, right? cheesy

grin grin grin Jeeeez! What did your dirty mind think? I'm astonished!
Re: Woman Bites Husband's Joystick. Checkout What Happened Next by Fkforyou(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
sisisioge:

Excuse me...

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice: Did I Really Offend Her? / Is It Reasonable Request? / Cheap Barely Used Ties For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.