Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965334 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
This Jordan go dey behave like small pikin... Hian!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
girlhaley:

Thanks aunty angel

In fact..... you are making me blushed right nw

I need beans o jhare

Thanks again angelinastto
and to you guys....thanks!
Awwn and she is blushing. You are welcome birthday girl.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
DTOBS:

"online boyfriend"? shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol did i just say that?? No i did not. I ment nairaland husband? Abii that one is better nao?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why always Jordan? Are you another Balotelli? Keep the fire burning our writer, you're doing a great job. More wisdom to you.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Damskidnoonii: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Angel abi u wan kill jordan jst 2 mari kelvin dere z God oooo lol
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol did i just say that?? No i did not. I ment nairaland husband? Abii that one is better nao?
"Cele ntan o, oun tan abela"

Nairaland Husband lo, google boyfriend ni....
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by EmmySantos11(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Been a guest reader all this while, finally I've joined nairaland just to comment on your beautiful story. Keep it up your story is awesome. More ink to your pen. All the best smiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2016
OYA EVERYBODY CLEAR ROAD FOR GIRLHALEY! ITS HER BIRTHDAY!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I wish you many more years in sound health and riches swidy. May you live to fulfil your purpose on earth. The sky is just your starting point IJN.
Happy birthday honey! Have a blastttttttt!!!

##################
Rule:::: Birthday girl must upload her picture for us oo.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:53am On Nov 30, 2016
DTOBS:
"Cele ntan o, oun tan abela"

Nairaland Husband lo, google boyfriend ni....
lol please do interpret the first sentence cos its not in my yoruba dictionary. Lol boyfriend? That one too is okay, God is watching u in 3D.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Happy Birthday to u Girlhaley , llnp.. Age wit Grace .. In b t w dnt forget 2 kip my cake oo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yemike(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2016
***rushes to the thread expecting to see like 5 long update and only saw one***
angeli oya come update before my temper is unleashed.
why u dey shiver nah play i dey play nah.
make anything no happen to jordan o, nah my guy be that.
kudos to you angel for such a wonderful story.
happy birthday girlhayley wish you years full of joy, happiness and prosperity that makes up a life worth living.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2016
You doing all gr8 angelinastto. From the onset i always knew you would make it this far bby. You're a rare gem sweety that's why i believed in your pen all through the highs and lows.
Even though some doubted it, you were able to prove them wrong by your conviction.
Now i believe angel live among us (esp those ones that lav akara balls).
Similarly, am also using this medium to wish our sweet@ girlhaley a beautiful and memorable birthday. You know ya dah best dear so never break the Code. All the best in 2016 ma'am.
Now come outside and share biscuit and sweets for your wellwishers girlhaley.......
Moreso am hailing the ardent readers on here cc: Dtobs, homobolanle, missmossy rachealfst, shakyroh320 and all indispensable readers that never cease to motivate angel to write more excellently.

Morning all!!...

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2016
psalmorado05:
I will do like a mother,father,sister or brother for you can never be like ur real one! #be_strong_for_ya_self.
#Saddest_part....*feeling__pity
Dis message was a mistake.....don't mind it.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2016
I will do like a mother,father,sister or brother for you can never be like ur real one! #be_strong_for_ya_self.
#Saddest_part....*feeling__pity
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2016
happy birthday to @ girlhaley, i witch u non_boring and stressful liFe and u will live long to continue to sell akara on NL and when u will have a nice guy 4 a bf, the kind of bf dat is nt for mouth e.g@ Dtops o bt a 1nderful guy like m** no nid to say it he knws himself. god bless u sis.HBD hurray! by d way how old are u nw
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Angelinastto:
OYA EVERYBODY CLEAR ROAD FOR GIRLHALEY! ITS HER BIRTHDAY!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I wish you many more years in sound health and riches swidy. May you live to fulfil your purpose on earth. The sky is just your starting point IJN.
Happy birthday honey! Have a blastttttttt!!!

##################
Rule:::: Birthday girl must upload her picture for us oo.

Waoh.....so much love from you guys

I'm honoured.....I just can't stop smiling.....

God bless u real angelinastto......I really appreciate it

Thanks to you all......your my real Gee

Akara dey ground ooo btw I never baff....make I baff first,I go upload later.....Lol

Thanks y'all

Big kisses to everyone......
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
happy birthday to @ girlhaley, i witch u non_boring and stressful liFe and u will live long to continue to sell akara on NL and when u will have a nice guy 4 a bf, the kind of bf dat is nt for mouth e.g@ Dtops o bt a 1nderful guy like m** no nid to say it he knws himself. god bless u sis.HBD hurray! by d way how old are u nw

Thanks Bro....I really appreciate it

Oya chop French kiss btw don't bewitch me......aunty angel witch is enough

Thanks again
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2016
xamster:
You doing all gr8 angelinastto. From the onset i always knew you would make it this far bby. You're a rare gem sweety that's why i believed in your pen all through the highs and lows.
Even though some doubted it, you were able to prove them wrong by your conviction.
Similarly, am also using this medium to wish our sweet@ girlhaley a beautiful and memorable birthday. You know ya dah best dear so never break the Code. All the best in 2016 ma'am.
Now come outside and share biscuit and sweets for your wellwishers girlhaley.......
Moreso am hailing the ardent readers on here cc: Dtobs, homobolanle, missmossy rachealfst, shakyroh320 and all indispensable readers that never cease to motivate angel to write more excellently.

Morning all!!...

I'm flattered bro

Can't help it....my cheeks are turning red

No No....I no chop slap oo

Xamster wishes flattered me

Thanks a lot sweedy.....I appreciate that a lot

More akara for you

thanks again boo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2016
Yemike:
happy birthday girlhayley wish you years full of joy, happiness and prosperity that makes up a life worth living.

Thanks dear.....u are such a boo

I appreciate that.....thanks again
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2016
olatex25:
Happy Birthday to u Girlhaley , llnp.. Age wit Grace ..
In b t w
dnt forget 2 kip my cake oo

Your cake is intact honey

Thanks dear.......u are a gem

Kisses
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2016
xamster:

Morning all!!...
Knuckles for you big man

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol please do interpret the first sentence cos its not in my yoruba dictionary.
Lol boyfriend? That one too is okay, God is watching u in 3D.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2016
Girlhaley... Happy Birthday!

Age in grace and expand in favour.

Where is the party happening?

Spixintnxy, owambe don show ooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2016
DTOBS:
Girlhaley... Happy Birthday!

Age in grace and expand in favour.

Where is the party happening?

Spixintnxy, owambe don show ooo

Thanks boo

I am so honoured.......

You guys rock!!!

Na five star hotel ooo......Lol

Thanks again hon
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2016
xamster:

Morning all!!...
Good morning, thanks for the acknowledgement. Happy birthday girlhaley, long life and prosperity. Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2016
girlhaley:

I'm flattered bro
Can't help it....my cheeks are turning red

No No....I no chop slap oo

Xamster wishes flattered me

Thanks a lot sweedy.....I appreciate that a lot

More akara for you

thanks again boo

u welc bae...
Hehe... Its nothing bae, u deserve it.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
api api womb escape 2u ma vry own bae haley(na bkus of ur swt akara i kun kukuma heart u join)wahz ur wish love,do u want parado,lexus,penthouse or bigger shop 4ur akara business?well hun,i wizh u gud health,long live,less trouble nd more success.buh gimme ma akara cake 1st b4 u cn have access 2all dz wizhes.av a blasful birthday hun.#kizzez
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Angelinastto dis thing u r doing is not good oooo, fear God oooo. How can u b putting us in suspense like dis, abeg no go giv person BP
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
CONTINUATION
DEDICATION: GIRLHALEY(happy birthday bby)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I froze immediately, i could not make out on what to do. I quickly tried Jordan's mom line again, it went through but she did not answer my call. I could not even take my bath, i rushed out of my room bare footed. I was in tears already, i could not bare to lose someone i love again. I rushed to my foster parent's room and quickly told them that Jordan was in danger. Not until Mi mom told me to change my cloth, did i realise that i was still in my night gown. I quickly rushed to my room and wore the first top and pant i laid my hands on. I could hear my foster parent calling out on me to take things easy as i ran out of the house. Not until i made to open my car door did i realise that i was not with the key. I ran into the house and ran back with the keys before i zoomed off.
I could not wait for the gate man to open the gate when i got to Jordan's house. I quickly parked outside and rushed into the house, ignoring the security man greetings.
I was so astonished when i met Jordan's dad reading from the daily newspaper in the livingroom. I greeted him briefly and asked him of Jordan's whereabout. He smiled and told me he was fine before asking me to take i sit. I impatiently took a sit opposit him. Jordan's dad cleared his throat and said "Nancy, he is fine, believe me" i smiled nervously and noded. He then continue and said
"I dont want you to see this discussion as a way of poke nosing into your private life please. I believe you know that my son is madly inlove with you? He love you to the extent that he can hurt himself if you fail him. Take for instance, just because you could not make the dinner arranged yesterday, for reason best known to you. Jordan went ahead and got himself drunk, he got involved in an accident on his way home. Thank God it was just a minor accident but what if it was a serious one? Who will be blamed? Will you be blamed for disappointing him and making him feel dejected? Or will he be blamed for loving you and acting foolishly out of the fear of been rejected? Please whatever he might have done to hurt you do forgive him, and do not allow another incidence like this occur again, please my dear. Am not in the position to advice you relationship wise but please accept my advise. He is my only child and i want the best for the both of you. I hope you understand?"
I breathe a sigh of relief and told Jordan's dad that i understood him perfectly well. He smiled and told me to give him a hug, i did and he patted me lightly on the back. I felt sorry for making a father worried over his only child. I asked for the address of the hospital Jordan was been admitted and he told me. I hurried out and head to the hospital with the determination to be a better girlfriend to Jordan. "I never knew he love me this much" I thought with a smile.

##################
I hurried out of my car immediately i got to the hospital. I went to the reception and asked for the ward an accident victim was brought into. The nurse on duty helped me in getting to Jordan's ward. I met Jordan's mom sitting in a chair beside him, immediately I greeted her, she raised her head from the bed and responded. "How is he?" i asked as i moved toward the bed. "He is fine, he only obtained a slight injury on his leg" she replied. I breathe a sigh of relief and touched Jordan on the forehead to feel his temperature. I thought of how bad i would feel if anything serious had happened to him and i could not help but shake my head. "Sorry for alarming you my dear, i was also informed this morning, and thinking that it was serious, i called you while rushing here. As if his father knew that it was nothing serious, he felt relaxed even after telling him. I wonder why men have the heart of stone" Jordan's mom said and we both laughed. I told her it was no problem and she seek to be excused, claiming there were other things she would love to request from the doctor. I agreed to stay with Jordan and she left. I replaced Jordan's mom on the chair and stared at Jordan. He was sleeping peacefully in bed. I saw the part he obtained the injury and i lightly touched it. "Ouch! That hurts" Jordan said and i was startled. "were you even sleeping at all?" I said composing myself. "of course but i can't just resist that angelic touch" i hit Jordan playfully and he shouted, pretending it hurts. "you should'nt be hitting a sick man, you know?" Jordan said. "Oh yea?" i replied as i continue to hit him. This went on for a while.
"Oh so you have been pretending to be asleep" Jordan's mom interupted us from the door. Myself and Jordan laughed and welcomed her. I stood up from the chair for her and she sat down beaming with smile. "Am happy to see you two together happily" She said and we all laughed. Jordan's mom did not say much before leaving me to take care of Jordan. I also called Mr.larry to inform him i would not be present at work.
T.B.C

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jordan is too childish. FTC
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by pejxy(f): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Although am a ghost reader here but I want to complement Angelinastto for her great work so far. Pls keep it up but from my mosque mind oooooo, I do not like dis guy called Jordan. And I am confused about him. And y will Nancy lie to Kelvin about her relationship if she claims to love Jordan. I think she is doing this cos of Kelvin's wealth.......... And once again keep it and am willing to follow u to d end so help u GOD.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by arodavoo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dis my first comment on nl.....i think dis a great work,pls kip it up,all i can see naw is another chimamanda adichie

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.