Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour (40188 Views)

Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After / Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by UjSizzle(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
LieDetector:
Earlier today, he said he sponsored E-money's wedding. Now he's saying he discovered iyanya in a beer palour. Wasn't iyanya the winner of mtn project fame West Africa? Season 2 or so.... Have forgotten....

This kcee can lie for Africa Sha.... Small time now him go talk say na him find wife for e-money. Yeye dey smell
You obviously didn't read the post. Go back and read.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by shuggah(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sexytemi:
Is he thanking God in their lives, reminding them of what he did for them, or showing off

abi which one is "i paid for iyanyan first flight ever" again ehn?
did iyanya complain iyanya was the first who relayed the info two or three years ago.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by itzsniper(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
LieDetector:
Earlier today, he said he sponsored E-money's wedding. Now he's saying he discovered iyanya in a beer palour. Wasn't iyanya the winner of mtn project fame West Africa? Season 2 or so.... Have forgotten....

This kcee can lie for Africa Sha.... Small time now him go talk say na him find wife for e-money. Yeye dey smell
u nor read d part wey em talk say em register am for project fame neh?
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by jaybee3(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
UjSizzle:

Why can't you be nice?
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by LieDetector(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
nnokwa042:
[s]ewu re u now iyanya manager or his brother?did he say he discovered olamide or wizkid? Among thousands of naija muscian he only mention 2 person ,u that dont even know iyanya is here talking rubbish , did iyanya asked u to defend him ? Do ve iyanya number? People taking panadol for some else headache angry[/s]
learn to write first then come back to quote me.. Airhead.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by LieDetector(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
UjSizzle:

apparently I didn't. Have modified tho.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by repogirl(f): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
The same way kenny's music discovered you also.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by Came: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
This gala man, and this kurukere man ,why dem no wan marry like that baby oh pull over man way no dey snap picture with him wife?. Hummmmm

1 Like

Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by UjSizzle(f): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
jaybee3:

Why can't you be nice?
I'm always nice boo grin
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by southernbelle(f): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
hardeniji02:
sincerely speaking I don't like the way this guy is putting all facts in media ,first you said you finance your Brother wedding, I know e money may not like this,now u saying u discovered inyanya talked to his mum bought him his first flight ,Mr man itan ni gbogbo yen, this is what yoruba call iregun,when u help left hand right hand mustn't know about it.Mr kcee, u wrong this time

I agree with you.
Seriously don't know what's wrong with this guy that's making him talk and talk and talk.
Maybe he doesn't know that everything becomes a little different as soon as it is spoken out loud.
Haba!
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by Okuchris(f): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
the scripture says"what ever your right hand does,let your left hand not see it"Just saying,no hatred attached to it
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:
so far say na bar..un a always dey go discover people

I go dey go different beer palours from now onwards

Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
saintTim:
Some body pick my call
go to beer palour, d network iz clearer dia grin
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by Sexytemi(f): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
shuggah:

did iyanya complain iyanya was the first who relayed the info two or three years ago.

Was i talking to u in the first place??, why must you quote me when you name isn't iyanyan or kcee ehn? why una like to dey find trouble when e sleep.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by henrimoto(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Very inspiring. There is nothing that promotes one's value like helping people to realise their talent and dreams.

KC, more respect to you.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by bonechamberlain(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
bettercreature:
It's everybody! infact jesus did it when he was alive(Jesus says tell the whole world about all my miracles) sorry i forgot the verse you have to google it,.Ask all the pastors and evangelist most of them can not perform miracle without camera
are u now comparing Jesus with mortals, so u are saying Jesus did it so that people can praise him, or to educate the people about the existence of a living God. You can choose to announce to the world those u have helped, but just know that not everyone does that.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by soloroyality(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:

nooo...I go de sip one bottle from morning to evening
u think say na football u come watch
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by webmastern(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
WTF?
Why all the noise? Don't eat with someone who'll end up bragging about feeding you
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by kabaka1: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
we all start from somewhere. Nice of him for what he did and thank God for his discovering dem
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by TheBraggg(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
This kcee sha.. Later harrysong and iyanya will come out and say they started in the church as choristers..
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by gymnasium(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:

oga no worry keep dreaming okay ......................we as in lalastica and seun go soon put up the most beer-parlour visiting Award game show on Nairaland.....so that people like you will be recognized..............you know it's not easy trekking from iya basira mama chinedu's shop everyday
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by cyber5(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Me sef go start going to ca'fe everytime maybe Mark Zuckerberg or Larry Page or Bill Gates go discover me
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by justmenoni: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Op,Well done oo but can you explain: gave me my card to call me

KCEE season of revelations grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by shuggah(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Was i talking to u in the first place??, why must you quote me when you name isn't iyanyan or kcee ehn? why una like to dey find trouble when e sleep.
my dear its iyanya not iyanyan or yeye.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:

funny u
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by GoodSide: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
tomorrow dpn jazzy who say he discovered tiwa in a brothel
then tekno was discovered at car wash.

abegi
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by fortunechy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmm,diz ur recent revealation hop all is wellwho ask u
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by balancediet(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by charlie009: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kcee was also discovered when he was in choir at Jesus campaigners church then situated at coconut bustop ajegunle. Then he was living at Emordi street off coconut bustop ajegunle.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by tyokunbo(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
I don hear all the talk. but where presh, kc right hand man before? I like that guy. why kc no rediscover am. I no like as that guy go limbo.
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by Kreamchic: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
I Sense beef
Re: Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour by Cathony(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
I was minding my business until I saw the "first flight ticket" part, man...he's such a show off...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' / Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd / Jude Okoye Quits P Square, Removes Them From Management Client List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.