Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After (41753 Views)

Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by InsideOut247: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
As you read this, all is not well between Iyanya and Don Jazzy's Mavin records. Its barely One year after he was unveiled as a Mavin record artiste but the last few months has seen the realtionship between both parties deteriorate terribly and its not getting better.

Iyanya’s relationship with Mavin was confirmed by Don Jazzy on October 31, 2016 via an Instagram post that reads “SMD is pleased to welcome @Iyanya to the Mavin Family. Pls join us to welcome him & let the world known that we #Up2Sumting. #MavinActivated”

One year after there are visible cracks in the relationship between them and according to reliable inside sources 'they are both fed up with the arrangement'.

For starters, Iyanya who is also signed with Temple Company was treated to a soiree by close friends when he clocked 31 on Tuesday, October 31. The close-knitted event held at Crust and Cream, Victoria Island and noticeably, Mavin Records and its representatives were missing in the gathering.

That’s not all, his birthday went unnoticed by the label as its their custom via social media. A quick look at Mavin Records official social media platforms did not show any recognition of the singer’s birthday apart from a late post from Don Jazzy.

Another inside source tells LIB that 'The record label has not had a particularly great year. Most of the Mavin output has been poor apart from perhaps Tiwa Savage, Reekado and Johnny Drille'.

Efforts to get comments from both camps at the time of this report didn't yield results.

https://m.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/11/lib-exclusive-one-year-after-all-is-not-well-between-iyanya-and-don-jazzys-mavin-records.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by LesbianBoy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
I was just thinking about these two recently and wondered why I hardly hear anything from iyanya these days

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by MhizzAJ(f): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Who cares undecided

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Kamelot77(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
only Ricky nd Tiwa savage are d good artist in mavins, d rest are trash

43 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by LesbianBoy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Who cares undecided

If you don't care what are you doing here?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by iconceptsnig: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
No be Iyanya go maga himsef there...? As he turn himsef to an upcoming artiste again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tiwa Savage The only saving grace of the record.
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nbote(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Maybe dey are still up to something lol.. D only artistes in Mavin's are Tiwa and Reakado, d rest are make-up artistes

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Tamarapetty(f): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Johnny drille grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
they are no longer up to sumtin

3 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
they are no longer up to something

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by InsideOut247: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by coldsummer: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
REALLY DON'T CARE
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kamelot77:

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by toluleke(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Iyanya grin i thought even if the guy stop singing he will go on stage and show muscles alone grin muuscle no do am..music industry ehen no one reign forever you can easily be forgotten

3 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by gradeA(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
who dem epp?
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by ezana1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please where am i ?
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by deebrain(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Ekennedy: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nbote:
Maybe dey are still up to something lol

Been a while since I posted. "Whew
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Pearlyakin(m): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
I hope they drop a hit music soon,I hope Iyanya isn't fading away gradually. Things are no more going kukere for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by donblade85555(m): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
iyanya career is already dead

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Divay22(f): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
It's really not greener on the other side..
Still wondering why he left MMG..

What about DNA Twin na grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by joystickextendr: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
to bad...

meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products..
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
And Jonny drille?
Nbote:
Maybe dey are still up to something lol.. D only artistes in Mavin's are Tiwa and Reakado, d rest are make-up artistes

1 Like

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Ayo4251(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
How does this stop me from frying my pap now? undecided
Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by bamite(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please where can I get a fùck to give now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by udemejack(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kamelot77:
bros download and listen to any of johny Drille's music an you will agree with me that the dude is one of the best thing that has ever happend to Mavins an to the entire Nigerian musical arena.Let me recommend *Romeo and juliet *&*Wait for me*
thank me later.

22 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by Egein(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kamelot77:
Clearly, you haven't heard of Johnny Drille of Mavins, who's arguably Nigeria's best singer right now.

13 Likes

Re: Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After by asawanathegreat(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Musicians sabi quarrel like politicians no permanent friend, no permanent enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" / Bobrisky Leaks Speed Darlington's DM To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.