Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd (40181 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by naijanewsmag: 1:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Popular singer Tiwa Savage shares footage of her son Jamil's graduation from his Kindergarten class in his school.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FLXsq7gkM0

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Cute bobo, I guess that was the same way your dad was at your age.

It's normal fine boy!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by iamleumas: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Sn
Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by olaskul(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
So make we fry beans...

4 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by SHOPPERS(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Is he expected to be a trained motivational speaker before?

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by abiscoeducation: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
handsome guy

6 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by chibwike(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Okay
Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by Yomit71(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
omo ologo

4 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by kolafolabi(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2018
Just like his papa.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by Flexy2vybes(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2018
Let d sleeping dogs sleep abeg....

1 Like

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by MrGreenMavro: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by Mutemenot(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2018
if na u your mama dey wear pant upanda u no go shame to speak for public

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by Speakdatruth: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2018
How's this news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by inoki247: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2018
wen Wizkid iz grand dad face alot of crowd
Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2018
so wizkid is now a step dad?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by Boyooosa(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2018
Cool.
But I dont still get all these baby mamas, Dada's things, how can u love something that someone gives you and hate the person that gave that thing... How do they cope sef?

7 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2018
Mutemenot:
if na u your mama dey wear pant upanda u no go shame to speak for public

lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by ddippset(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2018
So I have to log in this morning to see this nonsense on FP?

Bloody hell!
Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by ellalina(f): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Imaade now has a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by Proffdada: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2018
He's a kindergarten graduate grin

11 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by tyson98: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2018
I just dey compare the kids with kids of agege pry sch sha

4 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by eddyslim(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2018
ellalina:
I made now has a boyfriend
What are you saying?
Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by kramer: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2018

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by fullstreets: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2018
When I asked the girl that topped the kindergarten class what she thinks about the video.

4 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by eddyslim(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Fine boy... Tiwa my crush

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by sisisioge: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Jamjam kiss kiss kiss Let's born all those fine pikins plssssssss grin

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by okolet(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Why are you shy? Cause your mama ain't shy taking wizkid dyke upandan ni

tongue
Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by elgramz: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Handsome bobo

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by sacajawea: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2018
My God

Person suppose chop can oh
Re: Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd by Masama: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2018
Cute pikin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) / Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics / Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.