Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money (48627 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics / Son Calls Police To Arrest Father For Printing Fake Money In Kenya (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by ziga: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Where NBA, ABA dey for this one?

Or he no rich or corrupt enough to get epp?
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Ezedon(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
We did not experience this during GEJ regime
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by emynike2001(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
This Man absolutely lacks d change Mantra...

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
9iceboi:
C what buhari caused. angry
.....yes!

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Young03(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Femich18:

Hahaha...Just come out straight jare and stop beating about the bush...Lol

check am well
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
aaah, noooo!
nah Bubu cause diz one abeg angry

grin
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by samwhite2000(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
wind of change, you never see anything...... 1st king 13:11 My father laid on you a heavy yoke; I will make it even heavier. My father scourged you with whips; I will scourge you with scorpions.'"
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by AreaFada2: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chai! Rice is becoming gold o. Imagine selling one bag and eating one. No more hunger for next one month.

They should forgive the man sha.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by samwhite2000(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
samwhite2000:
wind of change, you never see anything...... 1st king 13:11 My father laid on you a heavy yoke; I will make it even heavier. My father scourged you with whips; I will scourge you with scorpions.'"
father GEJ Son GMB
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is wrong, what if he did not know the money is fake, how much is the bloody money anyway? I bet it's not up to £2 angry the poor man is clearly hungry.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by ipledge10(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is the saddest news i have read for a while...out of every thing in this world, he used it to buy food sad
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:
ewoooo....

well by their face we shall know them
don't quote me
nah u comot d word & map from my hand oo grin

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
if only politicians were treated like this and not ordinary petty thieves.lest i forget if you steal a billion and more naira grin grin you will be a freeman and be respected
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by stronggman: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Afonja spotted.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Femich18(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:

check am well
i don see am since...They are coming for you
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Young03(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
nah u comot d word & map from my hand oo grin

na u know oo
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by samwhite2000(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
[/color][color=#000099] Buhari: And now, whereas my father laid on you a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke. My father disciplined you with whips, but I will discipline you with scorpions.’” Eyin IMO alaigboran Aaaapppppccccc jailed
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by southernbelle(f): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Good for him.
He must have felt the 'burden of his sin' today.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Akinwerndey: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Only God knw d number of slap dis guy collect today....
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
[size=16pt] Just wondering which is worse; the crime this man is accused of committing and that of the Justices and Judges in DSS custody. Same people who are defending the judges are humiliating this guy. Mind you, both are innocent until proved guilty in a court of competent jurisdiction. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Boys must chop
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by fikfaknuel(f): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
I feel sorry for him.
They should just have confiscated the money and given him an half bag of rice. Love is the most baffling revenge.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Cletus77(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
see mouka foam na...
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by electrokcoi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:
ewoooo....

don't quote me
obu onye ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:
ewoooo....

don't quote me
yes na, don't you see his head? If you look @ it very well, you will see he has a flat head. Which concludes that he a from flattino side of the river.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by electrokcoi(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ndi ofe mmanu in action
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by mengho(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
it says PRODUCT OF INDIA

Nigerians can't we buy & eat our own rice, haba lets tune down on foreign stuff consumption
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by ajalawole(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=princeofpeace22 post=50088201]What tribe is the man grin? Name chacker spotted grin
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Young03(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
electrokcoi:
obu onye ofe mmanu

IGA Adi
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
princeofpeace22:
What tribe is the man grin?
he's a flattinism.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by armadeo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
gypsey:
This is wrong, what if he did not know the money is fake, how much is the bloody money anyway? I bet it's not up to £2 angry the poor man is clearly hungry.

Pls.

Hrs hungry he should go to gov't to complain after all what prof dies he have that the owner of rice stole it too.

Condemn theft. There is no excuse.

Ps for all those who are going to shout politicians what have you done about it. Yes you what have you done?

Park well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.