Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money (48625 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics / Son Calls Police To Arrest Father For Printing Fake Money In Kenya (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Rilwayne001: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good for him. Oloshi angry
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by SeanBeezy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Shey they'll leave the bags of rice for him after beating him because I no go fit buy am
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by buffalowings: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
I thought this useless government talk say de Don ban importation of rice

Awon werey.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Greataausim(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fraudstrations..... HungerBad
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
armadeo:

Pls.

Hrs hungry he should go to gov't to complain after all what prof dies he have that the owner of rice stole it too.

Condemn theft. There is no excuse.

Ps for all those who are going to shout politicians what have you done about it. Yes you what have you done?

Park well.
politicians have done nothing atleast the politicians knows what to do, what are the citizens supposed to do? Please tell us!
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by freesinzu(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
fingard02k:
The man pictured above was caught while trying to runaway with the two bags of rice he bought with with fake money in Abaranje lagos.

http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-man-caught-with-two-bags-of-rice-he-bought-with-fake-money/
I need an explanation how do you run with two bags of rice undecided
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by 989900: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Where is the NBA and their co-travelers -- this is not due process.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Gkemz: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
I blame Buhari for this. The poor man must have been under pressure to provide for his family. Make una free the man jare and pursue our corrupt custom officials including Buhari who gave them the directive to seize bags of rice among others.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by ArabMopol(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

hahahaha afonjas hitting it back to back since today... from human head barbeque to stealing of rice with counterfeit money
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by okoro2much: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
lucky man. It could have been far worst.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Charly68: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Caught in Lagos ! He should count himself lucky that he is still alive.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by ihedioramma: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
princeofpeace22:
What tribe is the man grin?
Yoruba now or dont you see the face?
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by kunlegboye(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
though I''m not saying what the guy did was right,...infact, i condemn it and he should be punished!... but this same Nigerians will support and hail the politicians that steal their billions!...i cant but say may be it's injustice that is our problem in this country!
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by armadeo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
gypsey:
politicians have done nothing atleast the politicians knows what to do, what are the citizens supposed to do? Please tell us!

What I meant I'd that people on the streets take out thier anger on petty thieves and peeps here shout about thieving politicians.

So what have they done about it? Apart from online bullshiy

The guy above you is a case in point. Pls quote him and ask what he has done about the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Cubeet: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Another Cone Head Afonja
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
armadeo:

What I meant I'd that people on the streets take out thier anger on petty thieves and peeps here shout about thieving politicians.

So what have they done about it? Apart from online bullshiy
True talk, nigerians are cowards especially the youths, they would rather go on social media to hail celebrities and watch unnecerssary twerking vidoes and videos of nakidness, why the politicians are busy Robbing them of their future and their children futures.
Look at the state of the economy, imagine some one been brutalised for just £2 worth of Rice

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by baddosky1: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

Don't you see the tiger claw oduduwa mark on his face?
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Danfuster(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
I'm so confused right now, nothing seems logical anymore undecided

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by macaranta(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Funny the way they put the rice on him.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by stobery(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
agbonkamen:
pls they should forgive him oo since him did not use gun grin

Fyn gal fyn comment grin
#wink
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
fingard02k:
The man pictured above was caught while trying to runaway with the two bags of rice he bought with with fake money in Abaranje lagos.

http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-man-caught-with-two-bags-of-rice-he-bought-with-fake-money/
This is jungle justice. Putting 50kg rice on this hungry looking man is akin to running him over with a bus undecided

Egwo chi'm o, see what hunger is causing sad
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by dikeigbo2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

Just tell us who them be,heaven no go fall grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by agbonkamen(f): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
stobery:

Fyn gal fyn comment grin #wink
E concern you grin
stobery:

Fyn gal fyn comment grin #wink
E concern you
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
9iceboi:
C what buhari caused. angry

When he was shouting 'sai buhari" li2 did he know how destiny- bound he and buhari were. One gone one to go
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dem fo take one bag rest for en face
Con bring out en p€nis, take the oda bag press am join ground.

Idiot! angry
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Gigabite(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is that up to what our polithiefcians are stealing?
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by ellovee(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is unfair jungle justice. Why should he be treated like this while the man that made the situation so unbearable for the citizens is being celebrated? The strength used in carrying out this mob action should be harnessed and channelled into mass protest against Buhari.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nwakerendu: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
this nation is bullshit! now every animal there is blaming him. just take a look @what is bn don to him in a country that claims to have law and order. just because he tried to feed his family in this hard situation that an old illiterate has put us. then still you call yourselves brothers. one no matter the tribe. pls spear me that thrash cos the zoo nation I know is more divided than a broken mirror.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Malawian(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

ACTUALLY, THIS ONE IS A NORTHERNER. YOU WILL IDENTIFY THEM BY THAT KNIFE MARK ON THEIR CHEEKS.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
d guy na stupiid iidiot, so hin wan buy rice wit fake money n hin no reason am say what if dem catch am? 2 bags of rice go slow am down, hin for kuku buy jst one. well hez daft anyways dats y he got caught. thieves are always daft.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by garokabir: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
I know these man
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Zalam5: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
It was not surprise to me because there's a fake human being on this crazy Earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.