Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money (48630 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics / Son Calls Police To Arrest Father For Printing Fake Money In Kenya (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by HamzaManager: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jungle justice is a common phenomena to the poor people. I wonder why 2bags will subject a person to this and Judges with millions will be left uncharged.
unconstitutional!
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by electrokcoi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:

IGA Adi
oga adiri gi mma
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Deeking111(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:
ewoooo....

well by their face we shall know them
don't quote me
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by ahamonyeka(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:
ewoooo....

well by their face we shall know them
don't quote me
is his face like somebody from that part the country?
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by AndyAustin(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmm.. where the money.. where the food? Let the change begins.
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by Booboi: 3:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Ha! What An Oppnobrium? What an odium? Oh! What an ignominious act? so imbecilically, malevolent. Well,,,That Is What You Get When The Hobo Pejoratively Hobnobed With Hobgoblin,Oh Yes...Is The High Confuu Prize Of Rice That Caused This Mischievous Act Of This This Young Man,But Pls They Should Tender Justice With Mercy,, Caution Him, Forgive Him And Help Him Because He Can't Help The Matter,That's Why He Got Involved In Such Malocclusion Act,.And Pls,The Government Has To Do Something Very Fast,To Help The Entire Hoi Polloi Because There Is A Great Sufferness In The Country. Thank You! Ha! What An Oppnobrium? What an odium? Oh! What an ignominious act? so imbecilically, malevolent. Well,,,That Is What You Get When The Hobo Pejoratively Hobnobed With Hobgoblin,Oh Yes...Is The High Confuu Prize Of Rice That Caused This Mischievous Act Of This This Young Man,But Pls They Should Tender Justice With Mercy,, Caution Him, Forgive Him And Help Him Because He Can't Help The Matter,That's Why He Got Involved In Such Malocclusion Act,.And Pls,The Government Has To Do Something Very Fast,To Help The Entire Hoi Polloi Because There Is A Great Sufferness In The Country. Thank You! Ha! What An Oppnobrium? What an odium? Oh! What an ignominious act? so imbecilically, malevolent. Well,,,That Is What You Get When The Hobo Pejoratively Hobnobed With Hobgoblin,Oh Yes...Is The High Confuu Prize Of Rice That Caused This Mischievous Act Of This This Young Man,But Pls They Should Tender Justice With Mercy,, Caution Him, Forgive Him And Help Him Because He Can't Help The Matter,That's Why He Got Involved In Such Malocclusion Act,.And Pls,The Government Has To Do Something Very Fast,To Help The Entire Hoi Polloi Because There Is A Great Sufferness In The Country. Thank You!
Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by FK4reel(m): 6:17am On Oct 11, 2016
My country my country

Re: Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money by alaskido(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Just because of 2 bags of inferior rice una want to kill this poor man. Our Politicians wey steal billions of $$$$$$$, how many una don catch and disgrace like this. Useless country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.