Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government (1464 Views)

Ekweremadu Advocates Return To Parliamentary System Of Government.. / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School / US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by Badtman(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
ExecuThives

LegislaLooters

JudiBribery or JudiSharing grin

Yet some Yaba Left escapists are still defending this Chronic Looter
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by CoolFreeday(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
lol. You're right o. Our leaders are so so disappearing. But what pains me more is our youth defending them, its so annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by CACAWA(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Moooo doesn't know the difference between tiers of government and arms of government.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by Badtman(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
CACAWA:
Moooo doesn't know the difference between tiers of government and arms of government.
mumu Oya differentiate it naw
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by CACAWA(m): 4:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Badtman:
mumu Oya differentiate it naw
I would rather just laugh at your ignorance. Mooooo
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by Badtman(m): 5:19am On Oct 11, 2016
CACAWA:
I would rather just laugh at your ignorance. Mooooo
you rather crying than Laughing , bcuz you wanted to Correct me but you can’t prove it #Mofo
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by babdap: 5:47am On Oct 11, 2016
I pity the op, only God knows his awaiting prison sentence.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by Abeymills(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Zombie so because ur tin god saint buhari is fighting corruption them it must not b done d right way abi?
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by Badtman(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2016
babdap:
I pity the op, only God knows his awaiting prison sentence.
grin you don mean it
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by Badtman(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Abeymills:
Zombie so because ur tin god saint buhari is fighting corruption them it must not b done d right way abi?
Aggressive Wailer, Herdsmedia go n die
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2016
I see mods coming down here in style with em chains in em hand. Op pray to the lord you dont get banned till 3045
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by Badtman(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2016
Freiden:
I see mods coming down here in style with em chains in em hand. Op pray to the lord you dont get banned till 3045
grin. Amin O, Banning is dia hobby but it has been Long a day wey dem don ban me Last
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by shaddoww: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2016
From my basic knowledge, I understand tiers of government to be Federal State and Local government
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by Caseless: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2016
grin
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by CACAWA(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Badtman:
you rather crying than Laughing , bcuz you wanted to Correct me but you can’t prove it #Mofo
google is your friend
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by EasternPride: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2016
O.P it should be 3 ARMS of govt.

3 tiers are Fed, state and local.
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2016
CACAWA:
google is your friend

You're too neat to fight with a pig in the mud, sir grin

He shall pay the price of ignorance one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by richidinho(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2016
3tiers of govt. - Federal, states and local govts

3 arms of govt. - executives, Legislative and Judiciary
Re: Check Out The New Nigeria Arms Of Government by Badtman(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
EasternPride:
O.P it should be 3 ARMS of govt.

3 tiers are Fed, state and local.
thanks Boss your own dey different from all those mumu wey yarn nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Group Endorse Atiku For 2019 / N40k Salary For Lawyer With 3 Years Experience Job Advert Causes Stir Online / Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.