Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People (720 Views)

Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari / Buhari, Akeredolu And APC Governors In Akure (photo) / "Tinubu And APC Governors Behind Akeredolu" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by mrpeterscpeter(m): 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
OWELLE AND APC GOVERNMENT, WHY THIS HATRED ON MY PEOPLE ?

I read human resource management to an extent as part of my career curriculum back in those days, Prof Gibson Okorafor was my then lecturer on this all interesting management discipline, he taught me how to pay wrong with right just to maintain long term relationship as well get my desired result without offending man and spirit. He furthered enlightened me on how to make my way even in the most difficult situations and become a better scientific administrator. I know little how a man who truely got diploma in public administration and conflict management respectively should behave when faced with issue of controversial importance in public office like Owelle, but I regret to say am disappointed for some absurd behaviour by the number citizen of this state towards Ndi Owerri.

H.E Owelle is a man that is destined for greatness from childhood despite his humble beginnings evidenced in his real academic qualifications and upbringing, that's called destiny congratulations to him. he has broken all the norms and crossed all the red lines and boundries of Imo politics by proudly and openly defying the powers that be after 2011 elections, capturing the imagination of the people and bulldozing his way in the mind of the gullible with popular promises. Kudos to him as well!!

He knows how to take from peter to pay paul just to achieve his political desire, case (2011 Owelle vs Agbaso- Madumere) he is a man of intense energy and desperate for power and is ready to do anything for power, look out how he offer emergency political retirement to Agbaso junior and co lol.

That's not the case of today, since 1999 he have been in power tuzzle ranging from being a senatorial aspirant orlu zone, governorship aspirant Imo state, presidential aspirant Nigeria, chairmanship aspirant PDP and other political struggles he led. He knows how to keep you in faith in the dream of illusion, I think I like that, but the question is, now he finally made it as Imo state Governor, WHAT WILL HE BE REMEMBERED FOR IN IMO STATE AFTER 1ST & 2ND TENURE? especially in Owerri land that houses the shrine of government (called Douglas house or government house). I paid a two minutes silent to late EZE Njemanze from St Pauls to Mbaise road along Eke ONU nwa market on Friday as I returned to Owerri from a one day prayer summit in Asaba, due to the massive neglect of Imo state government and the dumps in that area, simply because Ndi Owerri doesn't want to comply to the market removal. Sir, is this a justifiable reason to inflict the masses with diseases when we don't have a funtionable medical center? Little wonder the patriarch left the earth because he doesn't want to continue living while his people keep suffering under pharaohsiac leadership and humiliation.

I am more worried because of the response of Ndi Imo to the massive corruption, mismanagement and abuse of power by this generation of leader and APC led government.

Normal human beings would have long exhausted the ability to absorb pain and sufferings, but how can one explain IMO? That Owelle is still allowed to champion electoral struggle and win in any part of this state after all this gross negligence to people's life. Would it be right to assume Imo is cursed or that we are simply fools to think of a second term for these rogues? As well believe in the promise of his lieutenants! Trying to understand the behavior of our people is difficult, but some seem to think the people are simply confused. Now look at the reward of a confused society! It's indeed terrible that nothing is working out in my State.

Let’s begin with the choice of the leaders we make. Knowledge is a powerful source of power and wealth. Little wonder, people are constantly updating their knowledge. More adults are acquiring more education as can be seen with many evening programs, online programs etc.
To be an effective leader, one must have a solid knowledge

Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by yeyeboi(m): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Noted angry
Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by Onyegecha(f): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Owelleeee! Owelle ndi ishi mgbaka. That's what we are saddled with
Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by Emycord: 2:58am On Oct 11, 2016
My people my people our gov our gov
Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by sarrki(m): 3:02am On Oct 11, 2016
This is not imo state

Let us have a landmark or signage for proof

That place resemble orka
Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by eleojo23: 3:14am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by eyeview: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2016
First of all,let us compile the names of all the members of the state house of assembly. Everybody should ensure that none of them get reelected in 2019
Both the APC and the PDP assembly members. They are the most docile and incompetent house since the history of legislation.

Secondly,ndi IMO should work assiduously into voting massively against the candidates of Rochas and APC in all the elections.

1 Like

Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Op d pictures u posted here is owerri city flood full everywhere douglas road is dirty to d extent that if u are not careful u will av cholera cos' everywhere is full of refuse.okorocha do nothing in d local government roads upon collecting huge allocation from federal government.upon collecting 13 percent oil derivation from federal government still imo state is not developed as expected.let me start from umuguma in owerri west local government till owerri north local government nothing to write home about refuse full every where no roads. Now going back to orlu and okigwe zone where okorochas hype things u will weep for d people of imo state.upon d 3 days work period for workers and 2 days work free for workers still high hardship is much in imo state. Don't let us deceive ourselves hetre people are suffering heavily in imo state.bad state of governance from imo state governor.
Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by sarrki(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Op d pictures u posted here is owerri city flood full everywhere douglas road is dirty to d extent that if u are not careful u will av cholera cos' everywhere is full of refuse.okorocha do nothing in d local government roads upon collecting huge allocation from federal government.upon collecting 13 percent oil derivation from federal government still imo state is not developed as expected.let me start from umuguma in owerri west local government till owerri north local government nothing to write home about refuse full every where no roads. Now going back to orlu and okigwe zone where okorochas hype things u will weep for d people of imo state.upon d 3 days work period for workers and 2 days work free for workers still high hardship is much in imo state. Don't let us deceive ourselves hetre people are suffering heavily in imo state.bad state of governance from imo state governor.

Bros prove it to us apart from writing long epistle
Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by dunkem21(m): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2016
sarrki:

Omenka, what is wrong with you?
Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by Johnnyessence(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2016
sarrki:

ehhh am not writing any epistle am talking from what I see street roads in all d local government in imo state are worse even d ohaji/egbema where black gold is been produced is bad too road leading to all this local government is very bad.owelle okorochas always think of becoming d president of this country am highly dissappointed with d attitude he protrude in imo state government.he can't even lead his state to greater height but causing depression and oppression to d paeople that voted for him.owelle dissappointed everyone.
Re: Owelle And Apc Government, Why This Hatred On My People by mandax: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2016
I agree with you. When Owelle Rochas hates, he radiates the hatred to all ends.

Perhaps it's time of Owerri for Owelle hate.

Orlu has been suffering Owelle hate since 2012 when Owelle dismantled only sports stadium in Orlu, a stadium that was completed a few years before Okorocha became governor, a stadium worth more than five billions Naira.
Orlu has been having no stadium since then

Owelle hate: in the last four years, Orlu people breathe dust in the dry season and wallow in mud in the rainy season owing to the many urban roads in Orlu scrapped and abandoned by Rocha contractors.

Owelle hate: except two block school of hygiene, Owelle didn't build anything in Orlu for five years.

Owerri has to be careful, else Owelle can dismantle all those landmark buildings and structures he has been building in Owerri since 2011. Owelle has acted more like governor of Owerri than governor of Imo state in five years.

(1) (Reply)

Zikistmovement.com Article Helps Buhari Lure $1 Billion Investment To Nigeria / Nigeria Police Sacks 6 Senior Officers / PHOTOS: Protesters Shut Down Ondo Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.