Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today (4026 Views)

[method] Top 20 Easy Skills You Can Use To Start Making Money On Fiverr Today!!! / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Appleyard:

Believe me when I say your wife is a lucky woman. If only half of Nigerians could reason the way you do, this country wouldn't have been where it is now. Tribalism and lack of ethical morals are the bane of our interdependence and national sense of integration.

Man, keep up the good work....

I'm blushing...thanks for the commendation.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tabbaz:
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY

So I posted job request here on even though I have not being lucky outsourcing on nairaland. People usually respond to the request late, after I might have outsourced the job on seoclerk or fiverr. However, this time, I successfully outsource the job to a fellow nairalander

SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL IN THIS

I know your are curious.
I will be brief..
After few hours after I postd the job
Judging from my past experience, I ran to seoclert to post the same request

what happened next will shock you..

I received upto ten offer after few minutes from seoclerk
the average price offered me was $2.5

I was about to outsource it to one of them

Behold!

I receive a whatsapp message from a nairalander indicating interest
After checking his profile I realise he has not made any sales
his profile is new..
I realise I have no choice than to order from his fiverr gig in order to help him with first review

But there is no option for less than $5 on fiverr

So, I told him I would order from him being my brother and a fellow nairalander
despite the fact that I saw another offer with more than 50% off $5
He was happy..

THE BIG GIST
I was just about to order his gig, when I received a message from a client
she ordered a job that took me less than an hour for $5

mouthwatery?

But I'm not done yet

she tipped me with $10 after the job

All of these ordering, send back completed job and tipping occurred within 1.5hrs

LESSON LEARNT

Always assist your fellow human..especially those that are closer to you
e.g
family member
neighbour ..be it physical or virtual (such as nairaland mate grin grin)

Shun..
GREEDINESS
TRIBALISM
RACISM
ETHNIC BIAS
RELIGIOUS BIAS

Afterall, we are all humans before we became yoruba, hausa, igbo, muslim, christian, baba alawo grin grin, atheist...etc

You never know how you will be rewarded for your kind gesture.

THE END.....

P.S. This is not to brag that I'm a good fellow. But to push up the spirit of brotherhood in us

P.P.S. Let's continue to help ourselves. The Government alone can not help us..especially Nigeria Government.

Thanks for your time
Please leave me your whatsapp number. I will need your assistance as escrow for the deal I am about to do. Thanks.
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Tabbaz:

Dear bro/sis,

Sorry for the poor experience on fiverr. What count to your sales are many including 1) your skill 2) your profile setup 3) your gig setup 4) your proposal to prospective clients 5) your deliverance - timely and qualitative. etc

Kindly submit your fiverr account link and mention older fellow in this business such as khassy in order to get it scrutinised and criticized

Awesome response.
Just saved ur phone contact now and I will give u call from diaspora.
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 3:49am On Jan 18, 2017
byrron:

Awesome response.
Just saved ur phone contact now and I will give u call from diaspora.

Thanks, but my number can not be reached via call as I'm currently roaming. Feel free to whatsapp me and state the business straight.
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Tabbaz:

Thanks, but my number can not be reached via call as I'm currently roaming. Feel free to whatsapp me and state the business straight.

Ok, will reach out to you on what's up
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Funlordjnr: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Tabbaz:
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY

So I posted job request here on even though I have not being lucky outsourcing on nairaland. People usually respond to the request late, after I might have outsourced the job on seoclerk or fiverr. However, this time, I successfully outsource the job to a fellow nairalander

SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL IN THIS

I know your are curious.
I will be brief..
After few hours after I postd the job
Judging from my past experience, I ran to seoclert to post the same request

what happened next will shock you..

I received upto ten offer after few minutes from seoclerk
the average price offered me was $2.5

I was about to outsource it to one of them

Behold!

I receive a whatsapp message from a nairalander indicating interest
After checking his profile I realise he has not made any sales
his profile is new..
I realise I have no choice than to order from his fiverr gig in order to help him with first review

But there is no option for less than $5 on fiverr

So, I told him I would order from him being my brother and a fellow nairalander
despite the fact that I saw another offer with more than 50% off $5
He was happy..

THE BIG GIST
I was just about to order his gig, when I received a message from a client
she ordered a job that took me less than an hour for $5

mouthwatery?

But I'm not done yet

she tipped me with $10 after the job

All of these ordering, send back completed job and tipping occurred within 1.5hrs

LESSON LEARNT

Always assist your fellow human..especially those that are closer to you
e.g
family member
neighbour ..be it physical or virtual (such as nairaland mate grin grin)

Shun..
GREEDINESS
TRIBALISM
RACISM
ETHNIC BIAS
RELIGIOUS BIAS

Afterall, we are all humans before we became yoruba, hausa, igbo, muslim, christian, baba alawo grin grin, atheist...etc

You never know how you will be rewarded for your kind gesture.

THE END.....

P.S. This is not to brag that I'm a good fellow. But to push up the spirit of brotherhood in us

P.P.S. Let's continue to help ourselves. The Government alone can not help us..especially Nigeria Government.

Thanks for your time
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Jpjp: 6:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Hello Tabbaz,
Can you please give me Ur whatsapp number? I need Ur help on something Pls. Thanks
Re: What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today by Tabbaz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jpjp:
Hello Tabbaz,
Can you please give me Ur whatsapp number? I need Ur help on something Pls. Thanks

We have already discussed I suppose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Of Diesel Fell By 1.84% In February – NBS / Prince Arthur Eze Acquires $150, 000, 000 Private Jet (Photos, Video) / How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.