Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys As They Clock 2 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys As They Clock 2 Years (1156 Views)

Christian & Christopher Bello 4th Birthday: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Sons / Aisha Bello Celebrates Her Birthday In Prison (Photos) / TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys As They Clock 2 Years by Blackberrybabes: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Photographer and singer, TY Bello, is celebrating her twin boys as they clock 2 years. The famous photographer and a former music artistes took to her Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/tybello to upload a cute photo of them boys, Christian & Christopher. They look so cute and lovely in agbada. Mummy even mentioned that that was their 1st agbada.

Happy Birthday to them!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/ty-bello-celebrates-her-twin-boys-as.html

lalasticlala

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys As They Clock 2 Years by Blackberrybabes: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys As They Clock 2 Years by maryjan8(f): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Lovely kids, congratulations.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys As They Clock 2 Years by duduade: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Lovely...
But.. Aren't they Yoruba.... Which Kain names dey on the cup
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys As They Clock 2 Years by jeffizy(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Happy 2nd anniversary cute guys.

But am I the only one that believes TY Bello can get a better photoshot for these bundle of joy than what we have here? smiley
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys As They Clock 2 Years by njiasi30(f): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2016
jeffizy:
Happy 2nd anniversary cute guys.

But am I the only one that believes TY Bello can get a better photoshot for these bundle of joy than what we have here? smiley
Toor, I thought as much 2 cheesy All d same HBD to her lovely twins, may dey b a blessing 2 her and 2 d world.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys As They Clock 2 Years by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2016
happy birthday Chris and Chris ...hmmm hope ma eyes are not deceiving me

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Actress Reveals She’s Single And Seriously Searchin For Husband / Zambian Man Buys Private Jet For Wife As Valentine Gift / Nigerian Twins Adorably Recreate Childhood Photo From 20 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.