Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) (44887 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos / Ebelechukwu Obiano Buys Food Items From Market Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by PMONEY6: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin

Do you expect her to snap a pic with a handbag?

Most women drop thier bags when They want to take a pix jare grin

grin grin grin you cannot please Nigerians

Human head dey inside the bags wey dem no dey keep for ground or elsewhere?
Nonsense .
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by PROWESX(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2016
MARKone:
At least this one is useful.
lol
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by PROWESX(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2016
MARKone:
lol grin
MARKone:
lol
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2016
wetin be my own if she like make she put the woman on her head na she sabi, she is not even complaining
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2016
Rayfield:
What is his duty?
He is paid for doing that
He is fed from the highest pot
He is not complaining either.
And those (EP) Enemies of Progress will be like;
Na she..ogao
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by Jackossky(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2016
citizenjuwon:
That is not a police sergeant, that rank she is wearing is a corporal rank.

even if she is a constable.... she is a police officer for crying out loud

must she debase herself to that level!

Nigerian police deserves maximum respect!!!!!!!!
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2016
officialteemi:
ur complaining abt this..THE ADC jst doing her duty.mtcheeeeew..... wat abt some of the pastors in town..1 person will carry bible ,another person notebook,another person mic...etc......
i have no comment on the topic, however, i need to correct the part of your statement on her doing her duty, adc is not a p.a, adc is meant to protect thr principal from harms way, so must be in a position to prevent any potential attack against the principal.
@topic, make everyone enjoy
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2016
ADC I know should be d one that will guide his or principal not holding one bag.d police force should do something about it it is becoming rampant and bad.
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
No be only bag she carried, she carried sontin else grin(UKWU)put for back too, abi una no see am?
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by citizenjuwon(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jackossky:

even if she is a constable.... she is a police officer for crying out loud

must she debase herself to that level!

Nigerian police deserves maximum respect!!!!!!!!
Excuse me, am not interested in the level of morality of her actions. I only corrected the wrong impression about the rank she's wearing.
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by don4real18(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
If the police arrest politicians, you will complain, arrest judges, you will complain, collect N50, you will complain, carry bag and you are still complaining.... what should they do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Please what the smart Sergeant did in this recession times is what they called obedient servant, which translates to a job security for her, and the biggest of it all is more tips grin
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by mosisnho(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
who carries Buhari's bag pls?........There is nothing wrong with this abeg

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Any policewoman would be privilege to carry any first lady''s bag

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by globae: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Just observing
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by Rayplanet(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
That ain't a point. She's just carrying out her duty diligently as the Governor's wife Aide De camp. Nothing more.
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by menix(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
is it that Nigerians dont know the difference between a Corporal and a Sergeant..
That lady is a Police Corporal..
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by lurdkriss: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
All I see here is the governors wife trying to take pishur, u don't expect her to do that with her bags, plus that police officer is a corporal not a sergeant, Abeg get ur facts right.
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by lurdkriss: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
All I see here is the governors wife trying to take pishur, u don't expect her to do that with her bags, plus that police officer is a corporal not a sergeant, Abeg get ur facts right. shocked
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
That's simply unprofessional and disgusting.
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by omenike(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na joblessness dey course all dis kind post watin matter if e help first lady carry her bag.
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by Egunje: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
pls lets not make fuss over nothing.The bag she is caring is not for the first lady,it was meant to carry some Goddies for the disabled people.The police wan was only shearing the bag to them .Don't tarnish her image
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by surifoll: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
hotcakept2:
Na wa for nigerians undecided
in fact, i don't understand ppl again ooo. So giving ur bag to ur security is too much now ba? If u av a relative in the NPF go ask about dr salary scale. Maybe She collects triple of her salary, u know? Position that some ppl r fighting for.[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by aisammy4: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
henryanna36:
According to Apgar Alaigbo who shared the photo,a police sergeant was pictured carrying Mrs Obiano's bag at an event.This has generated online reactions from Nigerians.Below is what Alaigbo wrote.....

'Waooooo see our NIGERIAN POLICE SERGEANT seconded to office of the Wife of the Governor,i mean office of the FIRST LADY , can you see how she was turned into Bag carrier ?
How about if there is incident that needed her to draw her pistol ,what will she do ? Maybe throw them the expensive Bag of Osidieme?'

See how Nigerians reacted above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/photo-of-police-sergeant-carrying-bag.html

olofofo.apriko.ameboh! Wetin bad for their. eye servingessss mchwww

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by ifedex: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
willie is working

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) by Jackossky(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
citizenjuwon:

Excuse me, am not interested in the level of morality of her actions. I only corrected the wrong impression about the rank she's wearing.

And what is the wrong impression If I may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) / Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma / President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.