Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This? (947 Views)

Pictures Of Funke Akindele Cleaning The Streets As Punishment Is FAKE- Nairafame / Wizkid Applauds Olamide Over His 'Lagos Na Wa' 7th Album Release / Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This? by DJBIGGY(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm this is crazy.... Woe betide any student that gets down... But i can imagine the pains the pupils will feel on their hands.

But seriously who invented this type of punishment....

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/10/na-wa-oooo-which-type-of-punishment-is.html

Re: Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2016
grin nottie teacher….he's teaching his students a pole dance maybe tongue
Re: Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This? by jeffizy(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Yea, I can relate with this.
You know how boys can be overly playful and mischievous.
They gave them a stripper pole to climb. Lol.

They could be in training for a pole dancing competition.
Re: Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This? by nikkypearl(f): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2016
jeffizy:
grin grin grin
Yea, I can relate with this.
You know how boys can be overly playful and mischievous.
They gave them a stripper pole to climb. Lol.

They could be in training for a pole dancing competition.
I public school you mean ?
Re: Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This? by sinaj(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2016
Lwkmd cheesy

I prefer this punishment to cane grin

The only thing left is to wriggle ur bum on the pole lol
Re: Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This? by officialteemi(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2016
#onlyinNigeria
Re: Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This? by FreshBoss007: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2016
monkey 101
Re: Na Wa Oooo... Which Type Of Punishment Is This? by faruku104(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Choi i do this thing tire...

(1) (Reply)

LOL I Cant Stop Laffin Check It Out..adekule Gold Ehn! / Veteran Yoruba Actress, Mulikat Adegbola Is Dead / I Love My Girlfriend So Much, But I Can’t Be Faithful To Her – Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.