Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December (1320 Views)

Download Latest Blackberry OS 10.3.3.2049 Autoloader / Whatsapp Won't Work On These Android, Ios, Windows Phones After December 31 / Finally, Solution For Whatsapp For "BB10 OS" After December 2016 (Read On) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Mustiboy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Everyone now deem OS 10 blackberries as useless because they don't support Facebook anymore and most importantly, won't be supporting whatsapp after December.
I believe it's not possible. Whatsapp will still work! Though if you use the android version, it might not work for whatsapp servers will block the access. But i just believe there's always a solution to everything but make January come first. I just dey observe.
#teamblackberryz30
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by ddjay: 2:30am On Oct 27, 2016
i suggest you should start a church, a prayer ministry for that matter,God answers prayers you know
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Mustiboy:
Everyone now deem OS 10 blackberries as useless because they don't support Facebook anymore and most importantly, won't be supporting whatsapp after December.
I believe it's not possible. Whatsapp will still work! Though if you use the android version, it might not work for whatsapp servers will block the access. But i just believe there's always a solution to everything but make January come first. I just dey observe.
#teamblackberryz30
download IMO and forget whatsapp
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Mustiboy(m): 4:25am On Oct 27, 2016
BADNEAT:
download IMO and forget whatsapp
not many people are using IMO
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Mustiboy(m): 4:26am On Oct 27, 2016
ddjay:
i suggest you'll start a church, a prayer ministry for that. God answers prayers you know
lol
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 27, 2016
Mustiboy:
not many people are using IMO
Lolz...don't be too sure , 80% of the people on my whatsapp are on IMO ...imo is actually ahead of whatsapp now @vid call..
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2016
BADNEAT:
Lolz...don't be too sure , 80% of the people on my whatsapp are on IMO ...imo is actually ahead of whatsapp now @vid call..
IMO is nice but they should improve on the following
1. If am typing a message the recipient sees what am about to send
2.Most of the IM doesn't have retract message option apart from bbm and kingchat so they should add that
3. I can't send app or files except they're saying it's restricted to just voice and video calls which isn't too nice because their rival WhatsApp aren't sleeping
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by iscom(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2016
And I am planning to buy bb z30 since is now 30k
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by sidnen: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2016
I just came in to tell you that I don't believe.
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2016
asuustrike2009:

IMO is nice but they should improve on the following
1. If am typing a message the recipient sees what am about to send
2.Most of the IM doesn't have retract message option apart from bbm and kingchat so they should add that
3. I can't send app or files except they're saying it's restricted to just voice and video calls which isn't too nice because their rival WhatsApp aren't sleeping

Clearly, you haven't heard of telegram.
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Mustiboy(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2016
BADNEAT:
hmmm
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Mustiboy(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2016
iscom:
And I am planning to buy bb z30 since is now 30k
buy it bro. It's a really cool device, 2gb ram. You can still whatsapp after December. Millions of people are in this same condition. But just believe a solution will come. I trust those oyinbo gurus
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Mustiboy(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2016
sidnen:
I just came in to tell you that I don't believe.
we shall see
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by sidnen: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mustiboy:
we shall see
[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by iscom(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Mustiboy post=50544901]buy it bro. It's a really cool device, 2gb ram. You can still whatsapp after December. Millions of people are in this same condition. But just believe a solution will come. I trust those oyinbo gurus[/quote bro can any other Android apps work on it? And the camera is it okay? Does the battery last? Can it work on every bb data subscription? Thanks
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by iscom(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mustiboy:
buy it bro. It's a really cool device, 2gb ram. You can still whatsapp after December. Millions of people are in this same condition. But just believe a solution will come. I trust those oyinbo gurus
bro can any other Android apps work on it? And the camera is it okay? Does the battery last? Can it work on every bb data subscription? Thanks
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Mustiboy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
iscom:
bro can any other Android apps work on it? And the camera is it okay? Does the battery last? Can it work on every bb data subscription? Thanks
the camera is superb. Trust blackberry devices. The battery lasts a lot, 2880mah. Yea all subscriptions work but it also has its own exclusive data subs.yea all android apps work. Just install the apk and you're good to go
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
henryskywalker2003:

Clearly, you haven't heard of telegram.
I use telegram and features highlighted are what are lacking in it apart from sending app, files and doc
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by tafat: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mustiboy:
#teamblackberryz30

Nice just keep observing ko
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by henryobinna(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
well, it's not about believe.
Re: Come In If You Believe Blackberry OS 10 Will Still Whatsapp After December by srrrr(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
oo

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition / Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone / Lenovo Vibe C [4g Lte] For Sale Negotiable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.