Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Oou: Still On The Crisis Of Post Ume Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oou: Still On The Crisis Of Post Ume Test (696 Views)

Crutech Post Ume Test / How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online / About Yabatech Post Ume Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oou: Still On The Crisis Of Post Ume Test by ade4prof: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2009
OOU: STILL ON THE CRISIS OF POST UME TEST, WHEN WILL THE PROSPECTIVE STUDENT EXPERIENCE BREAKTHROUGH, WHEN IS THE COMMENCE DATE FOR THE POST UME SCREENING TEST , NEARLY ALL STATE AND FEDERAL UNIVERSITY ACROSS THE NATION HAVE CONDUCT AND RELEASE ADMISSION LIST .

OOU IS STILL BACK DUE TO ASUU STRIKE AND SOME OTHER CRISIS GOING ON IN THE SCHOOL CAMPUS.

PLS WE ARE TIRED , AT LEASE LESS HAVE FOR ADMISSION BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT .

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE ARE TRIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

REMAIN ADE

STILL BELIEVE ON MERIT , MAKE SURE U MERIT IT , FIRST BATCH AND NOT SECOND OR SUPPLEMENTARY LIST
Re: Oou: Still On The Crisis Of Post Ume Test by lakefist(m): 12:12am On Oct 20, 2009
Ade u need to exercise patience i always visit ur topic but i never bothered to reply until now, i know its not easy been at home but all the same u need to take ur time every school have ways of doing things o.o.u may decide to shift their post jamb or even delay it, urs is to pray that it favours you.i will urge you to pray i was once like you when i have not gotten admission now i am fed up with nigeria university system i am not trying to discourage you but all the same i must let you know the fact, o.o.u is a good school but bad governing body, see yah later
Re: Oou: Still On The Crisis Of Post Ume Test by Raylight2(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2009
I pray they conduct the test before I get fed up of everything.

I believe on merit but I chosed the school as my second choice. What do you think?.
Re: Oou: Still On The Crisis Of Post Ume Test by ade4prof: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2009
Thanks, It goog to be encourage and not to be discourage in admission process accross the nation, because admission in nigeria get people discourage and frustrated.

all thesame believe on merit and not second batch or supplementary list

God Help Us in OOU

Say Amen ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Oou: Still On The Crisis Of Post Ume Test by lakefist(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
well i heard that the post ume form will be onsale by next week u better never be left out,
Re: Oou: Still On The Crisis Of Post Ume Test by teejay4lov(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
I confirm it too that the form we be on sale next week,  But it we be advertise on a Nigeria newspaper get prepped for the task ahead . Goodluck to all prospective OOU student .
I Remain
Teejay4luv.  The sky we not be my limit but beginning of it ,  shocked

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have The Chance Of Admission In One The Following Universities / Free Scholarship At Aptech Surulere / Oronsaye - Hnd Not Equivalent To University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.