Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1129689 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LuckyWinner(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2017
True Faith is booking a flight for 23rd May to your desired NYSC state before 18th.. wink So how many of you have booked flights or gotten bus tickets beforehand?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2017
Philgbeee:
Nothing ma r Staring from afar jj Segunk1 queen
wos wronging dis one
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 4:44pm On May 11, 2017
LuckyWinner:
True Faith is booking a flight for 23rd May to your desired NYSC state before 18th.. wink So how many of you have booked flights or gotten bus tickets beforehand?

i will recommend the word RECESSION for u bro....
True faith might turn to stupidity you know....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LuckyWinner(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
habbyy03:

i will recommend the word [b]RECESSION[\b] for u bro....
play with it...
hahaha
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by itzwizzle: 4:53pm On May 11, 2017
LuckyWinner:

Hope you av booked yours
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2017
Mustack:
i need to clear something i hope bvn DOB wont affect registration in camp....

cc: Royalsleek, Sonymax16.

Yes, BVN issues do pose threat and problem..

But for your first allawee, you will get it in camp but you might have issues with subsequent ones.. You can either resolve it now or resolve it when you leave camp but then the earlier the better.

And please when given a bank account in camp, make sure you are not an existing customer of that bank to avoid conflict later on...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Bash mi.... Whay e dat??

.Hope you're prepared for camp
abi ayaf prepared nii, medical sef I Neva do, I Don't know of bashnigga shar oohcheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LuckyWinner(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2017
itzwizzle:

Hope you av booked yours
If money dey, I 4 don book am tey tey o.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2017
please is it still possible for me to print my call up letter as i just finished my registration today

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
NEWS HEADLINE TODAY

ROMANTIC moment as the Comptroller General of NAFDAC, Segunk1 propose to his long time Crush, LINDABELL on his birthday

Late birthday wishes from the Coordinating president Exeasy stares controversy

Mandibeauty Fails to send Segunk1 birthday wishes,

Minister of women affairs, Chriswazo and other ministers Congratulates the NAFDAC Boss as he marks another birthday

Failed attempt by the Former Tyranny Maj Gen, Funtan to assassinate the Attorney General and Media Personality, Jiggernappy, GCON, SAN, NNF, NYSC sends him to life imprisonment

Minister of Transport extends free Transport scheme to NYSC camp to all the state for only persons in Stream 1

we'll bring you more after the commercial, stay tuned

jigger pls drop awa matter from ur head na, social media no good to advertise ruv matta ohcheesygrin oya coman take tom tom, nice job.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
Hello guys..

During our time, we had a setup like the Nigerian Government.. Do we have something like that here?

Btw, If anyone still have lingering questions about Camp generally, its activities, mammy market, things to do for better posting, Life after camp, How to survive in PPA and all that, Please don't hesitate to ask me. Just mention..

Well, I served in Akwa Ibom state.. I must say my expereince there was worthwhile but it could have been bbetter if my expectations were not cut short. I was disappointed with all i heard, but then i survived.. SO, please, try and get much information about a state and make an INFORMED decision.. But then i think this advice is late already so I wish you all the best wherever you are posted to.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by itzwizzle: 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
yankison:
please is it still possible for me to print my call up letter as i just finished my registration today

Call up letter na next week na
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
yankison:
u can only print ur green card today if ur payment has been confirmed.not cul
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by AspDrone(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
Sadiq3051:

chineke I can't even recall the DOB I use for my bvn ooo
Sorry to ask but what is DOB pls
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by itzwizzle: 5:09pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

But for your first allawee, you will get it in camp but you might have issues with subsequent ones.. You can either resolve it now or resolve it when you leave camp but then the earlier the better.

And please when given a bank account in camp, make sure you are not an existing customer of that bank to avoid conflict later on

Abeg explain d bolded
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2017
jodababa:
Happy birthday to segunk1........Any #team Niger in d house.....Lemme know pls
thanks boss.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2017
itzwizzle:

Call up letter na next week na

Thanks for your clarification , again please i do like to know what i am suppose to take to camp as a foreign student ...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by itzwizzle: 5:11pm On May 11, 2017
yankison:

Thanks for your clarification , again please i do like to know what i am suppose to take to camp as a foreign student ...

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2017
exeasy:
See F up... I wasn't even around to celebrate Egbon Segun.. No vex oo. Egbon SegunK1 happy belated Birthday. Long and prosperity and above all may God almighty bring you closer to your goals. Cheers
thanks ur majesty, no worries jare, respekt to d king.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2017
Chriswazo:

Abulor don turn from dj to pastor, i see cheesy cheesy
lol I never b basitor ooh in my grandma's voice. I jus like to bless people nii.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2017
Chriswazo:

na so e be, once in a year things
lol e com b like say e no go finish again.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by AspDrone(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2017
yankison:

Bring along, 2 foreign virgin mosquitoes, one foreign goat that is not stubborn, 5 passports with 4 white men in the background. That's all
If you're not in a white man land den my brother /sister you're not in a foreign land. You're @ home. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2017
Chriswazo:

As expected! Let me even inform u that NYSC pays 500k to corper couples while Nassarawa governor gives job to any corper that marries a from the state especially marrying their daughters.
hmmm abulor but u for wait fes nahcheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2017
itzwizzle:

Abeg explain d bolded

Let's say you have a GTBank account already.. And when you get to camp and you are given GTBank to register with for your monthly Allawee, kindly alert them and let them know, so they can given you another bank..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2017
LuckyWinner:

See questions ooooo, we don't even know our streams abi ocean, we wud start booking bus
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LuckyWinner(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2017
toogbasky:

See questions ooooo, we don't even know our streams abi ocean, we wud start booking bus
hahaha..no be only ocean & stream.. river and lake join o smiley My brother na jonzing
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:25pm On May 11, 2017
RoyalSleek:

I think it's an issue o.
Someone posted a related issue few months back. His date of birth was different from the one He used in registering for BVN. As a result, he couldn't get his allowance.

Please 'sirs', help answer this question.
Cc: LogoDWhiz , Sonymax16 , Dream2
I was told that I will affect the alawee..
I have to rush down to oshodi to quickly apply for national ID card to use and rectify the DOB on my bvn.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2017
AspDrone:

Date of birth
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=lindabell post=56415265][/quote] Hmmm! Thanks my dear, oya hold my hand let's take a walkcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

And please when given a bank account in camp, make sure you are not an existing customer of that bank to avoid conflict later on...
The process have begin..

I was able to register for the national ID card today as a means to rectify the DOB ish, but I was told to come back tomorrow for submission.
But my concern is this, I don't know how long it will take them to issue the ID card to me for the to usage in bank for rectification.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ukalsman(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2017
AspDrone:

Date of birth =DOB

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Sadiq3051(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2017
AspDrone:
no p... date of birth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.