Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1129699 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2017
sparkle4u:

Body dey inside clothe. The people that did their health clearance in 100l,can they get their certificate that same day, if yes. What time do you advise them to go to health Centre? Thanks
You can't get it that day. when going carry your 100lvl medical clearance card,then pay #3500 at the health center for xray. Get yourself booked for Xray , then on the day you are undergoing xray, please go as early as 7am.
You get to collect d result and get certified 2days after xray.

if u dey benin, just go Central, with #4050 you get certified without any test and within minutes you are through.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dogoFara(f): 7:07pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

No, it won't.

You will be given a form in camp called Certificate format.. On this form you write the names you want to appear on your certificate as you want it to appear..

But please note, hope your names won't conflict with the arrangement on your other documents?

Okay, thanks...you've been really helpful.

Uhm...conflict how? Lemme give example. My full name is Omotoke Chimamanda Hadiza GOLD, they took off Hadiza and everything else has been Omotoke Chimamanda GOLD. I want the former on my certificate but the latter is on every other thing. Please explain better so I don't go use my own money by trouble sad
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
RoyalSleek:

I think it's an issue o.
Someone posted a related issue few months back. His date of birth was different from the one He used in registering for BVN. As a result, he couldn't get his allowance.

Please 'sirs', help answer this question.
Cc: LogoDWhiz , Sonymax16 , Dream2
He will have a problem with his allowances if correction is not affected,he need to act fast.
My apologies for replying late as I'm so busy this days,just find a mechanical workshop here so replying mentions can be long.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nysckits: 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
Patronize us and get the best quality product at your door step. We do pay on delivery and we deliver quality products. You can whatsapp or call 08080807321 or follow us on our IG page @nysc_kits.

It's better to get your kits now before the final week. The Law of demand and supply might come in.

Chat us up to see some of our products and make your order.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dogoFara(f): 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
segunk1:

Lol! Baby come lemme solve that problem for u, but I need to hear that it tribal name first ooh.
And secondly, u never teach me how to dodge bomb ooh since u graduated from unimaid so u go don learn those dodging skills but u no wan teash me, and e no good cos I'm going to nassarawa n we no kom know BH boys hideout now ehn.
Dogofara epp me nowcheesygrin

Lol, the tribal name is confidential grin there are no bombs in nasarawa naw. If na borno I for hep you plus, you gats lindabell so heverytin is Halright wink

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jazzwill(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

cc: Royalsleek, Sonymax16.

Yes, BVN issues do pose threat and problem..

But for your first allawee, you will get it in camp but you might have issues with subsequent ones.. You can either resolve it now or resolve it when you leave camp but then the earlier the better.

And please when given a bank account in camp, make sure you are not an existing customer of that bank to avoid conflict later on...
Sorry bruv,,,i didn't get dz last paragraph
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DonVeek(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2017
isaacosas01:

They do not accept the temporary one, right now banks don't accept anything temporal, even temporary voters card is not accepted in banks.
Banks no dey accept temporary voters card right from time. Some banks however do accept temporary national ID card. Not all banks though!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2017
dogoFara:

Okay, thanks...you've been really helpful.

Uhm...conflict how? Lemme give example. My full name is Omotoke Chimamanda Hadiza GOLD, they took off Hadiza and everything else has been Omotoke Chimamanda GOLD. I want the former on my certificate but the latter is on every other thing. Please explain better so I don't go use my own money by trouble sad
Since all other documents bear the Omotoke Chimamanda GOLD,It will be better if you leave it that way,even if NYSC include Hadiza in your certificate,some coys if not all will me never recognize the certificate due to the variations in names.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2017
@logodwhiz abeg I geh this issue with my ecowas passport ooh, when I did it the immigration officer made mistake with my month of birth and address, he used someone else's address and instead of MAY he went ahead to write AUGUST. But ve done affidavit to back that up, hope there won't be any issue with that in camp.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Emotiions Bawo... I'm so sorry Network left me no option.....
Oya come and sit by my side
Issokay, glo I guess?

*walks majestically 2wards her with a bouquet of white & red roses, pecks her & takes his rightful place* cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2017
segunk1:
abi ayaf prepared nii, medical sef I Neva do, I Don't know of bashnigga shar oohcheesy
Bashnigga haf ready o grin, he has gotten his medical cert.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dogoFara(f): 7:22pm On May 11, 2017
Dream2:

Since all other documents bear the Omotoke Chimamanda GOLD,It will be better if you leave it that way,even if NYSC include Hadiza in your certificate,some coys if not all will me never recognize the certificate due to the variations in names.

Yeah, I wish it was that easy though. But in reality all my names are english even surname except my tribal name which was excluded and it's...uhm embarassed...sha, what if I get an affidavit?

Wait...coys won't recognise a cert because of one name outta four? lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2017
NEWS HOUR

it's 7:30

And now the headlines:

TENSION in the house as the count down to printing of call up letter is just 7 days ahead

The Coordinating President Exeasy, GCFR has been decleared the ACTING president

LOVE DOWN as LINDABELL turns down Segunk1's proposal

we'll be bak
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
dogoFara:

Lol, the tribal name is confidential grin there are no bombs in nasarawa naw. If na borno I for hep you plus, you gats lindabell so heverytin is Halright wink
No ooh pls, akanot underestimate d power of BH boys ooh, since dem don evacuate sambisa we no sabi which part of north dem don go establish again ooh, besides my lindabell didn't school in bornu state now, so she no fit identify grenade not to talk of those local bombs sef.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 7:42pm On May 11, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
NEWS HOUR

And now the headlines:

TENSION in the house as the count down to printing of call up letter is just 7 days ahead

we'll be bak

Wrong news i didn't turn the love down, i turned it up, segun1k coman see enemies oooo,jst like they be beefing Banky sad
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by itzwizzle: 7:47pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Let's say you have a GTBank account already.. And when you get to camp and you are given GTBank to register with for your monthly Allawee, kindly alert them and let them know, so they can given you another bank..

Okay...tnx

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
NEWS HOUR

And now the headlines:

we'll be bak
Ahhh jigger which kain info re u shearing here I can see spirit of liar mohammed is dancing al-qaeda in ur system.
But no worry na only me understand my lindabelly's languagegringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Let's say you have a GTBank account already.. And when you get to camp and you are given GTBank to register with for your monthly Allawee, kindly alert them and let them know, so they can given you another bank..
Still not clear. do you mean that we'll be given new bank accounts where our monthly allowance will be paid into or what?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2017
yankison:
please how do they select either stream 1 or 2 please i do like to know which category i can probably fall into
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2017
lindabell:

Wrong news i didn't turn the love down, i turned it up, segun1k coman see enemies oooo,jst like they be beefing Banky sad
shebi Thanks my dear, Now I'm suspektin jiggernappy, seems he has join bahd gang, abi e don dey mix bay leaf + oregano com begin smoke am nii
Pls Don't koman use ur reggae to spoil our bluezzzz ojere.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Still not clear. do you mean that we'll be given new bank accounts where our monthly allowance will be paid into or what?

Yea.. New bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
segunk1:
@logodwhiz abeg I geh this issue with my ecowas passport ooh, when I did it the immigration officer made mistake with my month of birth and address, he used someone else's address and instead of MAY he went ahead to write AUGUST. But ve done affidavit to back that up, hope there won't be any issue with that in camp.

nah.. You are good to go
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by itzwizzle: 8:05pm On May 11, 2017
DonVeek:

They normally issue the printout or the temporary ID almost immediately after registration. I believe banks do accept the temporary one. The permanent one usually take about 2yrs.

For where...don register since 2014...nothing yet
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Exactly sir.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Robynwelo1(f): 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
My alawee is at stake oh. I don't understand, is it if your Nysc date of birth is different from your bvn date of birth that it's a problem? why can't they use the bvn date of birth to open a new account?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by itzwizzle: 8:10pm On May 11, 2017
Angelswt...how r u dese evening?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
DonVeek:

They normally issue the printout or the temporary ID almost immediately after registration. I believe banks do accept the temporary one. The permanent one usually take about 2yrs.
I hope I'll get that one tomorrow.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2017
itzwizzle:

For where...don register since 2014...nothing yet
Lol! Mine since 2012, na only naija thing dey hot inside snowcheesycheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:14pm On May 11, 2017
Sadiq3051:

Guy Na the bank say make you bring National ID for the correction for the DOB, cos I v the same Prblm...
Yes I have a gf working with gt bank. She told me that's there requirements for it to work and my bvn have been linked with my gt bank and diamond bank..
She told me the change of DOB usually takes up to 5 to 8 working days b4 it will take effect.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:17pm On May 11, 2017
isaacosas01:

issuance of the I.D card will take about 10years
Chineke.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:18pm On May 11, 2017
isaacosas01:

They do not accept the temporary one, right now banks don't accept anything temporal, even temporary voters card is not accepted in banks.
This girl told me that they'll accept it.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:19pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Nah.. You don't need to.

You can't run away from BVN related issues..
You will be asked to drop your BVN number in camp
I'll pretend I don't have one..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.