Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1129927 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:38pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Let's say you have a GTBank account already.. And when you get to camp and you are given GTBank to register with for your monthly Allawee, kindly alert them and let them know, so they can given you another bank..
I think if I didn't meet up with the DOB ish, I will port to another bank...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ukalsman(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2017
AspDrone:

Bring along, 2 foreign virgin mosquitoes, one foreign goat that is not stubborn, 5 passports with 4 white men in the background. That's all
If you're not in a white man land den my brother /sister you're not in a foreign land. You're @ home. Lol

Bro you got me laughing anyhow

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Cbliz(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2017
Corper's Footwear:
Leather material (not cloth material so as to aid cleaning).
The price is very cheap.
Make your orders ASAP before the price
will skyrocket due to high demand.
Call me on 08151323024 to make your orders.

Make haste because by next week it might have shoot up to #3500 when people don see their call up letter.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2017
yankison:

Thanks for your clarification , again please i do like to know what i am suppose to take to camp as a foreign student ...
Good question bro, just take along every bit of docs including:
* Ur O'level cert.
* Uni-Certificate.
* Transcripts.
* Medical certificate.
* Passport photographs be it rainbow colour or any, lol.
* Intl passport.
* Evaluation letter from federal ministry of education (I'm sure u have dat already)
* School I.D card.
* U can even go along with it birth certificate.

NB: Don't leave anything behind ooh, n mind u, go along with ur originals n not just photocopied ones.
U need to show them all what u uploaded online wen u registered.
Foreigned trained graduates get more stress for camp oooh, just be on a safe side to avoid stories that touches the bum-bumgringrin
#safe bro.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2017
By this time next week, all of eyes go don clear there will be no more am praying for stream 1 or 2,or I want lag, akwa ibom,kano and the rest.I pray will all have favorable posting.ijn and insha allah

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Hello guys..

During our time, we had a setup like the Nigerian Government.. Do we have something like that here?

Btw, If anyone still have lingering questions about Camp generally, its activities, mammy market, things to do for better posting, Life after camp, How to survive in PPA and all that, Please don't hesitate to ask me. Just mention..

Well, I served in Akwa Ibom state.. I must say my expereince there was worthwhile but it could have been bbetter if my expectations were not cut short. I was disappointed with all i heard, but then i survived.. SO, please, try and get much information about a state and make an INFORMED decision.. But then i think this advice is late already so I wish you all the best wherever you are posted to.
Yes boss we have ooh but our own is in form of the Monarchy/Government typecheesygringrin dem won kill person with the system sef as per say na Jiggernappy sabi the settings wella, but its cool and full of fun sharr.
And thanks for the offer, we re doing that already n not stopping anytime soon.
Thanks bro.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DonVeek(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2017
Mustack:

The process have begin..

I was able to register for the national ID card today as a means to rectify the DOB ish, but I was told to come back tomorrow for submission.
But my concern is this, I don't know how long it will take them to issue the ID card to me for the to usage in bank for rectification.
They normally issue the printout or the temporary ID almost immediately after registration. I believe banks do accept the temporary one. The permanent one usually take about 2yrs.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmanuelbruno: 6:08pm On May 11, 2017
I saw an information on my dashboard that I should change my passport, it's not accepted. Meanwhile I printed my green card since 2 weeks ago. Should I be worried?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dogoFara(f): 6:15pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Hello guys..

During our time, we had a setup like the Nigerian Government.. Do we have something like that here?

Btw, If anyone still have lingering questions about Camp generally, its activities, mammy market, things to do for better posting, Life after camp, How to survive in PPA and all that, Please don't hesitate to ask me. Just mention..

Well, I served in Akwa Ibom state.. I must say my expereince there was worthwhile but it could have been bbetter if my expectations were not cut short. I was disappointed with all i heard, but then i survived.. SO, please, try and get much information about a state and make an INFORMED decision.. But then i think this advice is late already so I wish you all the best wherever you are posted to.

Hi,
I have this situation where I want an extra name on my nysc dispatch certificate. I have four names, well 3 names and my surname but in school they ignorantly took off my tribal name during 1st year clearance which happens to be the most important to me, same thing happened at the bank. So, all names tally alright but I wanna add my tribal name during camp registration (so they use it for my certificate) would it pose any problems for me?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2017
Chriswazo:

what kind of answer is that what's wrong with u u wan fall my Abulor hand
Lol! Abulor Don't worry she yaf given me that green light....... She's just being shy niigrincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Sadiq3051(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
Mustack:

Guy Na the bank say make you bring National ID for the correction for the DOB, cos I v the same Prblm...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2017
yankison:
please is it still possible for me to print my call up letter as i just finished my registration today

Call up letter ? You meant green card?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yeltans(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Hello guys..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2017
dogoFara:

Hi,
I have this situation where I want an extra name on my nysc dispatch certificate. I have four names, well 3 names and my surname but in school they ignorantly took off my tribal name during 1st year clearance which happens to be the most important to me, same thing happened at the bank. So, all names tally alright but I wanna add my tribal name during camp registration (so they use it for my certificate) would it pose any problems for me?
Lol! Baby come lemme solve that problem for u, but I need to hear that it tribal name first ooh.
And secondly, u never teach me how to dodge bomb ooh since u graduated from unimaid so u go don learn those dodging skills but u no wan teash me, and e no good cos I'm going to nassarawa n we no kom know BH boys hideout now ehn.
Dogofara epp me nowcheesygrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yeltans(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2017
Hi Pls i need clarification on this.

If one was supposed to camp with stream 1 but could not meet up, is he automatically qualified to camp with stream 2 or he has to wait until next batch?

cc logoDwhiz
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2017
Emmanuelbruno:
I saw an information on my dashboard that I should change my passport, it's not accepted. Meanwhile I printed my green card since 2 weeks ago. Should I be worried?
No, all u av to do is to go back to where you registered or a decent cyber cafe and upload another pic b4 registration closes.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by zagadat1: 6:26pm On May 11, 2017
Emmanuelbruno:
go and upload another asap and reprint again... saw same on my dashboard yesterday I changed it and reprinted
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2017
yeltans:

Hi Pls i need clarification on this.

If one was supposed to camp with stream 1 but could not meet up, is he automatically qualified to camp with stream 2 or he has to wait until next batch?

cc logoDwhiz

Normally, you are automatically shifted to stream 2.. You just have to reprint your call up letter..
Not too sure if they still do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by isaacosas01(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2017
Mustack:

The process have begin..

I was able to register for the national ID card today as a means to rectify the DOB ish, but I was told to come back tomorrow for submission.
But my concern is this, I don't know how long it will take them to issue the ID card to me for the to usage in bank for rectification.

issuance of the I.D card will take about 10years

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 11, 2017
Other matters: Make Man U no Bleep up today ooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
Abeg I never buy tennis shoes. The ones wey I dy see here na FOAM. Does anybody here deliver tennis shoes in Abuja?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by isaacosas01(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
DonVeek:

They normally issue the printout or the temporary ID almost immediately after registration. I believe banks do accept the temporary one. The permanent one usually take about 2yrs.

They do not accept the temporary one, right now banks don't accept anything temporal, even temporary voters card is not accepted in banks.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yankison(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
please how do they select either stream 1 or 2 please i do like to know which category i can probably fall into
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2017
exeasy:
See F up... I wasn't even around to celebrate Egbon Segun.. No vex oo. Egbon SegunK1 happy belated Birthday. Long and prosperity and above all may God almighty bring you closer to your goals. Cheers
Amen, thanks ur highness, no worries.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2017
dogoFara:

Hi,

No, it won't.

You will be given a form in camp called Certificate format.. On this form you write the names you want to appear on your certificate as you want it to appear..

But please note, hope your names won't conflict with the arrangement on your other documents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2017
yankison:
please is it still possible for me to print my call up letter as i just finished my registration today
yes u can do dat immediately u see ur call up number, that's after they re done evaluating you as a foreign trained graduate.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2017
segunk1:

Yes boss we have ooh but our own is in form of the Monarchy/Government typecheesygringrin dem won kill person with the system sef as per say na Jiggernappy sabi the settings wella, but its cool and full of fun sharr.
And thanks for the offer, we re doing that already n not stopping anytime soon.
Thanks bro.

Wow.. Make sense..
Respect to the Monarch o @ Jiggernappy. I hail.

Glad it's cool.. This setting is once, you've gat to enjoy it.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DonVeek(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2017
isaacosas01:

issuance of the I.D card will take about 10years
Which 10 years? you know wetin you dey talk so? I registered in 2014 and collected the card in 2016.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2017
Mustack:

Nah.. You don't need to.

You can't run away from BVN related issues..
You will be asked to drop your BVN number in camp
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2017
segunk1:
cc: logodwhiz, dream2, sonymax16 pls help us out..... Thanks.
I believe logodwhiz already answered the question perfectly.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
Mustack:

The process have begin..

ID Card takes like forever. Just get the Slip and hope the bank accept it.. If not, get another means of Identification.. Try the TIN, Tex Identification IDCARD i think.. If it will be accepted.. Or kuku apply for International Passport
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Wow.. Make sense..
Respect to the Monarch o @ Jiggernappy. I hail.

Glad it's cool.. This setting is once, you've gat to enjoy it.
thanks bro, here was fun all through yesterday n day before, that jiggernappy is a crazy media man on this thread, aw I wish u dey here 2days ago, u go laugh tayagringringrin
Even now sef, u n I awa monikers don already dey news headlinegringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.