Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Scriptures From God Should Have No ERRORS Or CONTRADICTIONS 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scriptures From God Should Have No ERRORS Or CONTRADICTIONS 1 (456 Views)

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? / Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scriptures From God Should Have No ERRORS Or CONTRADICTIONS 1 by onlyTheTruth(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good Day Nairalanders,,
As Jesus Christ said... „Search ye the truth, and the truth shall free you,,,,, i am on a quest to find the best scripture from God, but the scripture that will qualify to be called THE BOOK OF GOD should be error and contradiction free..... i have made research on the two major religions CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM, and their scriptures.
to start with, i want to make something clear please, i am not here to desecrate any scripture, so if you cant enlighten me on things you think i dont understand, just read and past,,,

starting with the BIBLE, i came across hundreds of things i want the learned NL to put me through, hence no one so far is able to help, instead i get the reply that "U NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND"
i dont have the holy spirit, thats why i ask those that have it, but it seems like we are all in the same boat... i will divide this into parts

1. Bible says in Genesis Ch. No. 1 Verses No. 3 and 5,...„Light was created on the first day.
Verses, 14 to 19... „The cause of light-stars and the sun, etc. was created on the fourth day‟. How can the cause of light be created on the 4th day -later than the light which came into existence on the first day?
Genesis, Ch. 1, Verses 9 to 13... „Earth was created on the 3rd day. How can you have a night and day without the earth ? The day depends upon the rotation of the Earth Without the earth created, how can you have a night and day?

2... Job, Ch. 26, Verse 11, that...„The pillars of the Heaven will tremble. first book of Samuel, Ch. No.2 Verses No.8, as well as the book of Job Ch. No.9, Verse No.6, and the book of Psalms Ch. No.75, Verse No.3, that... „Even the earth have got pillars .........i want to understan what pillars.

3..Genesis, Ch. No.1, Verse No.29, that... „God has given you all the herbs bearing seeds, the trees bearing fruits -those that bear seed, as meat for you.‟ ?? really shocked shocked how about plants containing alkaloid, polyander, bacaipoid,,, how about poisonous plants,,, plz help explain.

4... the big test cool cool cool to identify a true christian .. Mark, Ch. No.16, Verse No.17 and 18 -It says that... „There will be signs for true believers and among the signs -In my name they shall cast out devils, they shall speak foreign tongues, new tongues, they shall take up serpents -And if they drink deadly poison, they shall not be harmed -And when they place their hand over the sick, they shall be cured. That means if a false person tries and does this test... takes poison, he will die. And a false person will not dare attempt this test -If you are not a true Christian believer, you will not dare attempt this test. Because you try and attempt the falsification test, you will fail. So a person who is not a true Christian believer, will never attempt this test.
i have not yet come across a single christian who have passed this test,, we have hospitals full of patients , the people that does the snake crusade die one by one from snake bites, the foreign tongue, no two pastors can explain what the other is saying in tongues,, so kindly help me

5...The Bible also has a very good test for adultery,, How to come to know a woman has committed adultery, in the book of Numbers, Ch. no.5 Verse No..11 to 31. I‟ll just say in brief. It says that... „The priest should take holy water in a vessel, take dust from the floor, and put it into the vessel And that is the bitter water „And after cursing it, give it to the woman And if the woman has committed adultery, after she drinks it, the curse will enter her body, the stomach will swell, the thigh will rot, and she shall be cursed by the people. If the woman has not committed adultery, she will remain clean and she will bear the seed. A method of identifying whether a woman has committed adultery or not. ..................... You know today in the world, there are thousands of cases pending in different parts of the world, in different courts of law -only on the assumption that someone has alleged that a woman has committed adultery.,, cant they employ this method, or will it not work??

6.. Ezra, Ch. No.2, Verse No.1, and Nehemiah, Ch. No.7, Verse No.6, the context that... „When the people returned from exile, from Babylon, when king Nebucheldeser of Babylon, when he released the men from Israel, they came back from captivity‟ -and the list of the people are given. The list is given in Ezra, Ch. No.2, Verse No.2 to 63, and Nehemiah Ch. No.7, Verse No.7 up to 65; the list is given with the names as well as number of people released. In these 60 Verses there are no less than 18 times -the name is exactly the same but the number is different. There are no less than 18 contradictions in less than 60 Verses, of these two Chapters. you can check for yaselves
Further it is mentioned in Ezra, Ch. No.2 Verse No.64 that... „The total congregation, if you add up... if you add up, it comes to 42,360.‟ And if you read in Nehemiah, Ch. No.7, Verse No.66, there also the total is the same 42,360. But if you add up all these verses, Ezra Ch. No. 2 -It does not come to 42,360 -it comes to 29,818. And if you add up Nehemiah, Ch. No. 7, even then it does not come to 42,360 -It comes to 31,089.

7....Ezra Ch. No. 2, Verse No. 65, it says...There were 200 singing men and women
Nehemiah Ch. No. 7, Verse No. 67...„There were 245 singing men and women.
Were they 200 -or were they 245 singing men and women?

8...2nd Kings, Ch. 24, Verse 8, dat...„Jehoiachin was 18 years old, wen he began to reign Jerusalem, n he reigned for 3 months.
2nd Chronicles, Ch 36, Verse 9, says that...„Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he began to reign and he reigned for 3 months, 10 days
Was Jehoiachin 18 years when he began to reign, or was he 8 years old? Did he reignfor 3 months, or did he reign for 3 months 10 days?

9...1st Kings, Ch. No 7, Verse No 26, that...„In Solomon‟s temple, in his molten sea, he had 2000 baths.
2ndChronicles, Ch. No 4, Verse No 5, he had 3000 baths.
Did he have 2000 baths or did he have 3000 baths?

10..First Kings, Ch. No. 15, Verse No. 33, that... „Basha, he died in the 26th year of reign of Asa.
2nd Chronicles Ch. No 16, Verse No 1, says that...„Basha invaded Judah in the 36th years of the reign of Asa.‟ How can Basha invade 10 years after his death?

i will drop my pen here and wait for answers,,, i mean tangible answers,,,, then i wil bring in another set,,, plz help move to fp for more answers

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: Scriptures From God Should Have No ERRORS Or CONTRADICTIONS 1 by LMandela(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
isoryt! O.P, I don't have answers to give, i want to learn/know too.

1 Like

Re: Scriptures From God Should Have No ERRORS Or CONTRADICTIONS 1 by ScienceWatch: 1:37am On Jan 17, 2017
onlyTheTruth:
Good Day Nairalanders,,
As Jesus Christ said... „Search ye the truth, and the truth shall free you,,,,, i am on a quest to find the best scripture from God, but the scripture that will qualify to be called THE BOOK OF GOD should be error and contradiction free..... i have made research on the two major religions CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM, and their scriptures.
to start with, i want to make something clear please, i am not here to desecrate any scripture, so if you cant enlighten me on things you think i dont understand, just read and past,,,

starting with the BIBLE, i came across hundreds of things i want the learned NL to put me through, hence no one so far is able to help, instead i get the reply that "U NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND"
i dont have the holy spirit, thats why i ask those that have it, but it seems like we are all in the same boat... i will divide this into parts

1. Bible says in Genesis Ch. No. 1 Verses No. 3 and 5,...„Light was created on the first day.
Verses, 14 to 19... „The cause of light-stars and the sun, etc. was created on the fourth day‟. How can the cause of light be created on the 4th day -later than the light which came into existence on the first day?
Genesis, Ch. 1, Verses 9 to 13... „Earth was created on the 3rd day. How can you have a night and day without the earth ? The day depends upon the rotation of the Earth Without the earth created, how can you have a night and day?

2... Job, Ch. 26, Verse 11, that...„The pillars of the Heaven will tremble. first book of Samuel, Ch. No.2 Verses No.8, as well as the book of Job Ch. No.9, Verse No.6, and the book of Psalms Ch. No.75, Verse No.3, that... „Even the earth have got pillars .........i want to understan what pillars.

3..Genesis, Ch. No.1, Verse No.29, that... „God has given you all the herbs bearing seeds, the trees bearing fruits -those that bear seed, as meat for you.‟ ?? really shocked shocked how about plants containing alkaloid, polyander, bacaipoid,,, how about poisonous plants,,, plz help explain.

4... the big test cool cool cool to identify a true christian .. Mark, Ch. No.16, Verse No.17 and 18 -It says that... „There will be signs for true believers and among the signs -In my name they shall cast out devils, they shall speak foreign tongues, new tongues, they shall take up serpents -And if they drink deadly poison, they shall not be harmed -And when they place their hand over the sick, they shall be cured. That means if a false person tries and does this test... takes poison, he will die. And a false person will not dare attempt this test -If you are not a true Christian believer, you will not dare attempt this test. Because you try and attempt the falsification test, you will fail. So a person who is not a true Christian believer, will never attempt this test.
i have not yet come across a single christian who have passed this test,, we have hospitals full of patients , the people that does the snake crusade die one by one from snake bites, the foreign tongue, no two pastors can explain what the other is saying in tongues,, so kindly help me

5...The Bible also has a very good test for adultery,, How to come to know a woman has committed adultery, in the book of Numbers, Ch. no.5 Verse No..11 to 31. I‟ll just say in brief. It says that... „The priest should take holy water in a vessel, take dust from the floor, and put it into the vessel And that is the bitter water „And after cursing it, give it to the woman And if the woman has committed adultery, after she drinks it, the curse will enter her body, the stomach will swell, the thigh will rot, and she shall be cursed by the people. If the woman has not committed adultery, she will remain clean and she will bear the seed. A method of identifying whether a woman has committed adultery or not. ..................... You know today in the world, there are thousands of cases pending in different parts of the world, in different courts of law -only on the assumption that someone has alleged that a woman has committed adultery.,, cant they employ this method, or will it not work??

6.. Ezra, Ch. No.2, Verse No.1, and Nehemiah, Ch. No.7, Verse No.6, the context that... „When the people returned from exile, from Babylon, when king Nebucheldeser of Babylon, when he released the men from Israel, they came back from captivity‟ -and the list of the people are given. The list is given in Ezra, Ch. No.2, Verse No.2 to 63, and Nehemiah Ch. No.7, Verse No.7 up to 65; the list is given with the names as well as number of people released. In these 60 Verses there are no less than 18 times -the name is exactly the same but the number is different. There are no less than 18 contradictions in less than 60 Verses, of these two Chapters. you can check for yaselves
Further it is mentioned in Ezra, Ch. No.2 Verse No.64 that... „The total congregation, if you add up... if you add up, it comes to 42,360.‟ And if you read in Nehemiah, Ch. No.7, Verse No.66, there also the total is the same 42,360. But if you add up all these verses, Ezra Ch. No. 2 -It does not come to 42,360 -it comes to 29,818. And if you add up Nehemiah, Ch. No. 7, even then it does not come to 42,360 -It comes to 31,089.

7....Ezra Ch. No. 2, Verse No. 65, it says...There were 200 singing men and women
Nehemiah Ch. No. 7, Verse No. 67...„There were 245 singing men and women.
Were they 200 -or were they 245 singing men and women?

8...2nd Kings, Ch. 24, Verse 8, dat...„Jehoiachin was 18 years old, wen he began to reign Jerusalem, n he reigned for 3 months.
2nd Chronicles, Ch 36, Verse 9, says that...„Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he began to reign and he reigned for 3 months, 10 days
Was Jehoiachin 18 years when he began to reign, or was he 8 years old? Did he reignfor 3 months, or did he reign for 3 months 10 days?

9...1st Kings, Ch. No 7, Verse No 26, that...„In Solomon‟s temple, in his molten sea, he had 2000 baths.
2ndChronicles, Ch. No 4, Verse No 5, he had 3000 baths.
Did he have 2000 baths or did he have 3000 baths?

10..First Kings, Ch. No. 15, Verse No. 33, that... „Basha, he died in the 26th year of reign of Asa.
2nd Chronicles Ch. No 16, Verse No 1, says that...„Basha invaded Judah in the 36th years of the reign of Asa.‟ How can Basha invade 10 years after his death?

i will drop my pen here and wait for answers,,, i mean tangible answers,,,, then i wil bring in another set,,, plz help move to fp for more answers

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Is Closing Eyes While Praying Biblical? / Nigeria Problems In Biblical Terms / Where Are We In God's Programme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.