Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? (993 Views)

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Redeemed Christain Church Of God Should Do Something About The Hold-up. / Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2017
If I'm giving that Opportunity
My Question Will Be
"Why Am I Born In Nigeria"
"Why Do The Wicked Prosper And The Righteous Suffer"
And
When Will I leave The Miserable World

feel free to add yours

Lalasticla
Let's see some people problems
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by rheether(f): 10:41pm On May 01, 2017
Why do people grow old and die cry

1 Like

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2017
rheether:
Hah that one is natural na
People must Aged And Die
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
rheether:
that's one of the scientific characteristics of living things (Growth and Death)
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2017
Where can I find an unguarded house where a politician hid $100m.

2 Likes

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by malvisguy212: 11:50pm On May 01, 2017
the wicked do not prosper, being rich does not mean you are prosper, all the riches you see is temporarily but having Jesus in your life is eternal blessing .

the righteous do not suffers ,bible say when you want to follow Jesus you must deny yourself, deny in this context mean you must forsake your favourite sin. this is the reason the children of Israel suffered so much , they are use to worship idols, whenever Israel sin, the sin must be related in worshipping idols, this make them suffered so much (keep in mind that they are God chosen Nation) being chosen by God mean you must do away with your favourite sin, which is an upill task to a stubborn nation like the Israelites.

1 Like

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by oglalasioux(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2017
mespusinglez:
that's one of the scientific characteristics of living things (Growth and Death)

Science is already changing the courses of nature. Aging and death shall die. Give it time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by oglalasioux(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2017
Just one question;

God, why do you always chose morons like Moses, Mohammed, TB Joshua and Apostle Suleboy to speak for you?

If you can't speak to us individually can you just shut up so we continue in this shit world on our own just like we've done all our lives?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by laurel03(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2017
why God pack all heartless leaders for Nigeria...
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mrtomola(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2017
God why did you create Mosquitoes nah ?
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 02, 2017
what is the temperature of hellfire? grin
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
Where can I find an unguarded house where a politician hid $100m.
hehehehe you're a Thief
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2017
oglalasioux:

Science is already changing the courses of nature. Aging and death shall die. Give it time.
Lie!!
Aging And Death Are Inevitable
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2017
laurel03:
why God pack all heartless leaders for Nigeria...
ask Baba Buhari
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2017
onyenze123:
what is the temperature of hellfire? grin
let me answer you 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 degree Celsius
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2017
mespusinglez:
hehehehe you're a Thief

Stay there na.

Make una still dey ask scientific questions.

grin
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by donnffd(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2017
Why is he shy and not just show himself to everyone?

Why allow evil to happen, whats the point of all the suffering in the world?

why create billions upon billions of planets if he just needed one for humans?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by obinna58(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2017
why is he full of errors

1 Like

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by hahn(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
the wicked do not prosper, being rich does not mean you are prosper, all the riches you see is temporarily but having Jesus in your life is eternal blessing .

the righteous do not suffers ,bible say when you want to follow Jesus you must deny yourself, deny in this context mean you must forsake your favourite sin. this is the reason the children of Israel suffered so much , they are use to worship idols, whenever Israel sin, the sin must be related in worshipping idols, this make them suffered so much (keep in mind that they are God chosen Nation) being chosen by God mean you must do away with your favourite sin, which is an upill task to a stubborn nation like the Israelites.

Why can't this guy type a simple sentence in English?
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2017
I'll ask.... “how do i end it all?"
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2017
donnffd:
Why is he shy and not just show himself to everyone?

Why allow evil to happen, whats the point of all the suffering in the world?

why create billions upon billions of planets if he just needed one for humans?
I salute your Last Question
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2017
obinna58:
why is he full of errors
Full Of Errors??
Pls Tell Me One of the Errors
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2017
Wilgrea7:
I'll ask.... “how do i end it all?"
end what?
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by obinna58(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2017
mespusinglez:
Full Of Errors??
Pls Tell Me One of the Errors
nigga I did not come here to recycle argument
go to ur bible and discover it urself

1 Like

Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2017
obinna58:

nigga I did not come here to recycle argument
go to ur bible and discover it urself
Chai
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by obinna58(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2017
mespusinglez:
Chai
why not give a reasonable comment instead of quoting ppl
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2017
mespusinglez:
end what?
suffering... pain... bitterness...
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by mespusinglez(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:

suffering... pain... bitterness...
Aiit
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 03, 2017
Why did he came to being? What's the purpose he has for himself for a being full of consciousness?
Re: If God Should Give You An Opportunity To Ask Him A Questions,what Will You Ask? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 03, 2017
Who created him

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Fulfillment By Apostle Johnson Suleman About Liberia Last Election. . / Why Do Pastors Release Different Prophecies? / Bible Game: Quote a Biblical Blessing, Message etc To The Poster Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.