Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

"THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan (1722 Views)

Beware Of What You Eat- A Short Story By Avatarmode / Must Read: John And The Sexy Teacher ($uper Er0tica) / Must Read: Lily & The Sexy Model [part 2] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by drstan(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
hmmm . Respect to all the great writers in the house.
i am new in this section , when it comes to writing am still a learner, so pls pardon my grammar, but when it comes to scary and weird imagination i don't know where the ideas are coming from....so feel free to correct me. THANKS.

i don't know who to mention, i saw this mention on some thread i believed this are the "ogas" here.. sir/ma your boy is here
Jay542
Girl360
Peachyp
Mhiz
Anugod
Johnwizey
lalasticlala
Audreytimms
Ozila
Mizquote
Ade23ola
Davidflo
Solomon brown
Flakkydagirl
Vantee20
Oyinprince

#myfirstshortstoryonnairaland.

It was 11 pm , Denis my good friend, came knocking hard on my door, who is that ? i screamed, do you want to bring down the door? its Denis, with a shivering voice like someone chased by a ghost, i could hear his heart beat as i hurriedly opened the door. what happened to you, his body was filled with blood like someone escaping from a vampire's lodge, what happened? i asked again, all i could hear was she is a monster, who ? as he continue to pant like someone about to give out the ghost, she is a monster he continued, as i tried to bring him to rest.

she a monster, who? i asked my self continuously, because i was with Denis 2 hours earlier when we came back from the club, and the only "she" that i could recall was the one Denis wooed at the club. was it the club girl the lady in red? yes yes he answered. i started shivering because when we drove to Denis house something happened when Denis was in the shower gat damn it!!.

2 Likes

Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by drstan(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
her name was Lilian, her beauty was beyond comprehension. i called her goddess of the night because she was literally glowing. i saw her first in the club feeling inferior i thought to my self she is not my class, her gown was priceless , well as a guy with balls, i summoned courage as i walked to her. hi am mick, you? Lilian she replied as i listened to every alphabet in her name, wow her lips were one which were always ready for kiss , as i stood there hallucinating for some seconds wishing i could get a kiss from her. em ..em .. as i stuttered not knowing what to say again, em just came to appreciate your beauty. "thanks" she said politely with an heavenly smile that can make a guy empty his bank account.

so what happened ? i asked, did she see you coming here?, because our apartment is just a stone trow away , i hate scary movies but acting or featuring in one as this, is as good as dead. suddenly we heard a loud knock at the door, i never knew my friend Denis coud pray, as he shouted Jesus repeatedly. suddenly the knock from the door stopped.
but that was the beginning of the worst .
Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by Gracito(f): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Booking space, ride on.

1 Like

Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by drstan(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
After an hour ,as we were enjoying our moment of peace, rattling sound was heard from the kitchen, none of us was willing to check the cause of it, as we were frozen in fear. the noise became regular following a pattern, "our end has come Denis muttered, don't say that we will fight this monster together, "we" ? Denis exclaimed.

well, if there was anything i learnt from my estrange girlfriend was to be strong even in the midst of the impossible.
i loved her so much but she left me because she felt i was weak, i loved her but to die for love is a game i cant play.
she wanted me to fight a guy that molested her due to her careless utterance, the guy was three times my size, lol. at least i could have tried.

suddenly the light went off and the noise became intense, truly our end has come i muttered.
*to be continue *

1 Like

Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by drstan(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Gracito:
Booking space, ride on.
thanks dearie..
Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by joanee20(f): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Following bumper to anywhere
Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by Tuhndhay(m): 2:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Koret
Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by drstan(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
*the room became hot, we were sweating profusely as we took turn to off our shirt, going outside that night was not an option."i can smell her scent!" Denis uttered, "she is here", I was literally vibrating.

The light was restored, the noise stopped, as the door slid open, "Denis! you are bleeding", he touched his nose to confirm. "she is close", Denis said.

Footsteps were heard from a distance with a resounding echo, the light started blinking, i could here my heart beat like one that just escaped from a lion chase," look at her!!" Denis screamed.

she was looking radiant, her hair and make up were all in place, her lips got my attention again but this time even on a platter of gold i wont kiss, it was looking extremely red and drippy, she smiled at me with a wink, as we moved backward,she came closer to us

"she will kill us" Denis said, as i reach out for my revolver behind us, straight to her head i pulled the trigger multiple times, yet it failed to respond. She laughed hysterically for a brief moment before growing in rage, and she transformed into an horrible monster, having the leg of a man while maintaining her beautiful top look , well she looked like a male striper, "run! run!!" Denis screamed as we hurriedly through the back door.

we ran as fast as our legs could carried us, with no destination in mind, as we stood to decide where to go, "let go to john's house" Denis decided. which was not far from our current position.

1 Like

Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by drstan(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
john was a devoted christian, we always called him pastor due to his devotion and fervency in prayers.
my fears grew when i remembered john's apartment was not far from the forest.

"Lets go!" Denis protested in fear.
We were outside John's door for 5mins knocking, there was no response, so we decided to checked the back door.
The door was wide open and blood stain was seen all over,"John!" i shouted several times with no response.
We managed to enter after overcoming our fears.

John was seen lifeless in pool of his blood, we were grieved with fear. "She was here!" Denis muttered, "look!" as i turned towards the direction Denis pointed. Behold! a gory sight, a message on the wall written with jonh's blood, "I'm coming for you"......

1 Like

Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by drstan(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
joanee20:
Tuhndhay:
Koret
joanee20:
thanks..i promised not to disappoint
Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by drstan(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
The hunted hour, goose bumps all over my body, with Denis sitting beside me. we waited for the monster to come and end this scary scene once and for all. i wished this was one of those nightmares that one could wake from. Strangely, the clock refused to move.

Perhaps we could gain our freedom if we can hear the cockcrow , however it was still 2:45am, the darkest hour of the night. My eyes were filled with tears, wished i never kissed her, wished Denis never came.
As thoughts of regret overclouded my mind, Denis was at the other side crying profusely like a baby deprived of breast milk.

i couldn't help but wonder his thoughts.
"Don't worry, we will make it through the night" as i held his hand.

*Denis taken* coming soon

1 Like

Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by Missmossy(f): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Terrific bring it on grin you need to work on your spellings, punctuation and tenses. Try writing in paragraphs for easy reading. Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by drstan(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Missmossy:
Terrific bring it on grin you need to work on your spellings, punctuation and tenses. Try writing in paragraphs for easy reading. Kudos.
thanks miss, #edited
Re: "THE SEXY MONSTER" :Short Story By Drstan by PeachyP(f): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cool story, the suspense is intense cheesy. I noticed the first few posts lacked quotation. Also some areas where the words should begin in upper case letters don't.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Memoirs Of A Drug Lord (episode 2) / Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) / How to Write and Win Nigerian Essay Contest in 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.