Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! (3568 Views)

Nigerian Programmers Are Great / Why Do Self Taught Programmers Over Exaggerate / Why Do Programmers Still Look For Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello Board members,
I just want to use this opportunity to appreciate these two dudes for their great works.

They are both somewhat quiet and dont really like to show off, but one thing I can say is that these guys are good at what they do.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by guru01(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
What's the betting odds?
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by asalimpo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
If you're inferring from my recent postings,
there's nothing personal going on between me and him. I was just responding to a post and replying back.
Nothing worth creating a new thread for.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by FrankLampard: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
What I know about both of them sha, is that they can talk for Africa. (Without writing codes).

1 Like

Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
asalimpo:
If you're inferring from my recent postings,
there's nothing personal going on between me and him. I was just responding to a post and replying back.
Nothing worth creating a new thread for.
I think i like you. I can explain more in detail if you need me to about the other post. If you want to understand the why.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
@dhtml
Once again you have shown yourself petty. Carry on....
cool

4 Likes

Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
FrankLampard:
What I know about both of them sha, is that they can talk for Africa. (Without writing codes).
Are you implying that they might both be bloggers? Because i have been suspecting this angle for a while now.

guru01:
What's the betting odds?
Ask FrankLampard, he will tell you

seunthomas:
@dhtml
Once again you have shown yourself petty. Carry on....
cool
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by larisoft: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
I have interacted with these two guys personally. Asalimpo is very mature, and real. Seunthomas... I reserve my comment.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
larisoft:
I have interacted with these two guys personally. Asalimpo is very mature, and real. Seunthomas... I reserve my comment.
And you are matured by joining a free for all right? I wish you the best man.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by larisoft: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
seunthomas:

And you are matured by joining a free for all right? I wish you the best man.

Lol...I have never claimed such, bro. I just stated my opinion. I wish you the best of the best.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
larisoft:

Lol...I have never claimed such, bro. I just stated my opinion. I wish you the best of the best.
By the way i checked your app(Caselaw). You might consider reimplementing the security in it. Took me about 5 mins to decrypt all your documents. Maybe you should review my thread on how not to implement application security. Am not perfect, but am.....
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hehehe, the royal rumble has started again, yah!!
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
.:
Hehehe, the royal rumble has started again, yah!!

Na that one you like, King Troll.

Our very learned oga @larisoft excuse for encryption is this:

(char) (toInt(c) - this.seed);

And una go come here come they make noise say una be programmers.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Me i don waka back to otuoke.

Those people wey wan learn no how to reach me..

Na only me waka go.....(PEJ 2015)
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by larisoft: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
seunthomas:

Na that one you like, King Troll.

Our very learned oga @larisoft excuse for encryption is this:

(char) (toInt(c) - this.seed);

And una go come here come they make noise say una be programmers.

If you knew any better, you'd try to implement the algorithms that made that app. You ll probably learn enough to stop embarrassing yourself on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
larisoft:

If you knew any better, you'd try to implement the algorithms that made that app. You ll probably learn enough to stop embarrassing yourself on this forum.

Dude you just insulted me sha.

Anyway your algorithms took about 10 mins to understand too sha.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
^^^the dude above me is trying to show off
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote post=50143310]^^^the dude above me is trying to show off[/quote]
Mind you the dude above you is a blogger according to you. Should i review any of your work ??
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Okay @larisoft, sorry. But next time dont be cocky and try to mind your own business.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by larisoft: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
seunthomas:
Okay @larisoft, sorry. But next time dont be cocky and try to mind your own business.

You made an algorithm that crawled the Internet, got Nigerian legal documents, categorized them, converted all to text (whether off, html, etc) in 10 mins?

Do you want me to test your algorithm skills here?
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
larisoft:

You made an algorithm that crawled the Internet, got Nigerian legal documents, categorized them, converted all to text (whether off, html, etc) in 10 mins?

Do you want me to test your algorithm skills here?

What is the point of that?

I does not need to crawl the internet(i doubt you did that). You just need to find a site(s) with all the data you need and write a very simple html parser.

I do that like every other day.

I thought you were supposed to be matured??

But really why would i need to compete with you that i decrypted your encryption in under 5 mins. Must it be a challenge for you??

LOL.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by larisoft: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
seunthomas:

What is the point of that?

I does not need to crawl the internet(i doubt you did that). You just need to find a site(s) with all the data you need and write a very simple html parser.

I do that like every other day.

I thought you were supposed to be matured??

But really why would i need to compete with you that i decrypted your encryption in under 5 mins. Must it be a challenge for you??

LOL.

I did not say compete with me. Your skill set is so shiny mine ll likely pale in comparison.

What am asking is: DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK YOU ALGORITHM QUESTIONS HERE ON THIS FORUM? IF YOU GET THEM RIGHT, YOU LL HAVE PROVEN URSELF, IF NOT, I LL SOLVE THEM AND YOU LL MOVE TO THE BLOGGING SECTION WHERE YOUR TALENTS LL BE BETTER APPRECIATED ONCE AND FOR ALL?

JUST SAY THE WORD!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
larisoft:

I did not say compete with me. Your skill set is so shiny mine ll likely pale in comparison.

What am asking is: DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK YOU ALGORITHM QUESTIONS HERE ON THIS FORUM? IF YOU GET THEM RIGHT, YOU LL HAVE PROVEN URSELF, IF NOT, I LL SOLVE THEM AND YOU LL MOVE TO THE BLOGGING SECTION WHERE YOUR TALENTS LL BE BETTER APPRECIATED ONCE AND FOR ALL?

JUST SAY THE WORD!!!
All the challenges we have done what was the outcome ??
Its always one sided.
I wont allow you draw me into another e-fight.

Like you rightly said,
larisoft:
my skill set is so shiny yours ll likely pale in comparison.

So what do i need to prove again.

All this talk of ego, maybe some of you guys should actually check yourself.

Like i keep saying "I may not be your problem"

Maybe you are your own enemy bro.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Somebody is afraid here because we always know the outcome. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by larisoft: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
seunthomas:

All the challenges we have done what was the outcome ??
Its always one sided.
I wont allow you draw me into another e-fight.

Like you rightly said,

So what do i need to prove again.

All this talk of ego, maybe some of you guys should actually check yourself.

Like i keep saying "I may not be your problem"

Maybe you are your own enemy bro.

Good call, bro. Good call. U d have had your ass handed to you right now.

Since you ve admitted your level, am sorry for being too harsh. It won't happen again.

1 Like

Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
dhtml18:
Somebody is afraid here because we always know the outcome. . .

Afraid of who or what??

All the e-fight u don declare against me i know fight them??

You dey make me laugh for taiwanese.

Logic says if una know the outcome, then rigging is involved....
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
larisoft:

Good call, bro. Good call. U d have had your ass handed to you right now.

Since you ve admitted your level, am sorry for being too harsh. It won't happen again.

You have joined King Troll to form bully incorporated.

Just like i handed your ass to you with caselaw right??

Maybe you should go and read my thread on security and learn how to implement better security, rather than challenge someone who took 5 mins to decrypt your assets.

Anyway i pass this one. LOL.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
seunthomas:

You have joined King Troll to form bully incorporated.

Just like i handed your ass to you with caselaw right??

Maybe you should go and read my thread on security and learn how to implement better security, rather than challenge someone who took 5 mins to decrypt your assets.

Anyway i pass this one. LOL.
Someone has been smoking weed here

Decrypter wey dey free online, i have even decrypted some apps written by google - kini big deal. Even app obfuscated can be decrypted. Even guys that cannot code can do this - so that does not count at all.

1 Like

Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Now i know say u no sabi anything.

Even when you reverse engineer work, it still takes some effort to understand the logic of what the developer is doing.

Anyway what else do you expect from la King et Troll.
Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
seunthomas:

Now i know say u no sabi anything.

Even when you reverse engineer work, it still takes some effort to understand the logic of what the developer is doing.

Anyway what else do you expect from la King et Troll.
gerrahahere, who are you trying to deceive? you quickly did all the reverse engineering without any assistance from already made tools abi? who are you trying to deceive? definitely not me - I am not one of your blog readers mind you.

1 Like

Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by seunthomas: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
dhtml18:

gerrahahere, who are you trying to deceive? you quickly did all the reverse engineering without any assistance from already made tools abi? who are you trying to deceive? definitely not me - I am not one of your blog readers mind you.

It does not make sense to reinvent the wheel.

You just need to know how the wheel was made.

I have not made any such statements. Maybe you need to pay attention to details sha.

Me i no dey claim say i know, i sabi pass you na.

Anyway, i have to go, i get meeting with my mentor "The bahdest programmer ever".

LOL.

1 Like

Re: Asalimpo and Fincoapp - 2 excellent programmers! by FrankLampard: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
larisoft abeg start the Algorithm challenge. E don tey I see codes for NL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tip To Get Added To The ALX Room As A Fellow Without Stress / Learn And Practice Python Programming / How To Make Money In Game Development For Developers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.