Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse (28438 Views)

Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
SubhannaAllah.....

This is what I was saying earlier. This is why Allah says we should verify info first before we believe it. I have done few investigation and it issaid that this is not Sheikh Niyas with tawiz. It was his father those dais in the 20s or earlier.

Below is outcome of my research.

[size=1pt]ridah[/size]

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Sufisunni: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Empiree:
SubhannaAllah.....

This is what I was saying earlier. This is why Allah says we should verify info first before we believe it. I have done few investigation and it issaid that this is not Sheikh Niyas with tawiz. It was his father those dais in the 20s or earlier.

Below is outcome of my research.

[size=1pt]ridah[/size]
Thanks for the post brother.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by mrwiddy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
salafis said prostrating to a sheik is kufr,but stopping over 1000 pilgrims frm passing through a gate in honor of a crown prince thereby causing stampede and death of over 2500 lifes is of course IDEAL.....#islam:and when shall we do away with hypocrisy.

#attachment
sheik ibn baz,observe d man squatting in front of him below.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by mrwiddy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
FriendChoice:

Many hadith insulted the prophet.? What is hadith first? is hadith not prophet teachings? You mean prophet insulted himself.

You say don't I have sense in Arabic? I ask the samething to you. Are you mad?

What is Sufism, explain to me? I judge you with your doctrine, in your doctrines Sufi Sheik Ahmadul Badawi have commanded the creator of you and I. A'uzubilla. If you want I would tell you what he says. Its inside Almuqamatul Hariri

I know what is Islam as Submitting will to God thorough the teachings/sunnah of Muhammad pbum. What is Sufism.
...and what's wit moqomaatul hariri, the most trusted book when it comes to arabic prose and grammar....nd wat relevance does the maqaamat(fictional prose) ve to do wt ahmad badawi .
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by hardballripplez: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
That's niyass, ur choice!
. This is Abdullah. Ibrahim Niasse's father .

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
hardballripplez:
. This is Abdullah. Ibrahim Niasse's father .
I don tell him

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Ridah(f): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Empiree post=50145809]First all, with due respect, you in wrong place if you want to know this Sheikh in "details" as you claimed. That's like asking George Bush who Saddam is.

If you want to know him, you have to ask starting from random Sufi students online like facebook. They have Sufi pages there. That aside.

Look for Shuyuk that studied under him that are his friends, relatives and professional students etc. Sit down with them and let them tell you stories. If you are in nigeria this is easy. The least info you can find on him online is wiki which pretty much said some things. But the best is to contact locals, students, scholars and Shuyuk who know him very well. Here on NL, you are wasting your time and unfair. I can not verify the picture on the left. Even if you google it, i doubt you will find it. Ask poster where he got it from?.

Am Sorry To Ask, Are U A Sufi?
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
author=Ridah post=57571948
I am a Muslim
Re: Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse by Empiree: 5:41am On May 30, 2018
We were wrong about this picture

Alhajiemeritus:
SHEIK NDA SALATI AGBA ,SHEIK TAJ'L ADABI AND SHEIK BULALA OFA SITTING DOWN. (RTA.)

Thanks to this Alhaji for clarification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Wearing Short, Tight Or See-through Clothes / Do U Know What Is Attahiyat? / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.