Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos (21587 Views)

Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES / 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
omoyowa:

who is this poverty common salary earner... you better ask your governors to pay your salary before hunger blow you

Soo sorry bro! I don't even reside in Nigeria cheesy

I should be asking this

Who is this poverty-ridden yoghurt seller? You better chase the next car before owu blow your skinny ass cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
kernel504:

We didn't want any form of relationship with you, but your grandfather, fought... Even died fighting to have us in Nigeria.
Your biggest threat is our breakaway, why?

1. I don't give a ffuck about that

2. You have no evidence anyone from my lineage fought to keep you

3. I wasn't the one who fought to keep you. File your complaints to those who fought to keep you

4. If I had my way, I'd kick your skinny ass out grin

5. You don't contribute jack to my region other than serving us gala/fanyogo in traffic, pirated CDs,
fake apparels and fake electronics. Your breakaway is no threat grin

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by omoyowa: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

Soo sorry bro! I don't even reside in Nigeria cheesy

I should be asking this

Who is this poverty-ridden yoghurt seller? You better chase the next car before owu blow your skinny ass cheesy grin

better for..... ask your afonja brothers how hungry is really dealing with them...which have made agbero increased.....your region is really feeling d economic recession badly,,ask your brothers...
your govs can no longer pay salaries,,,,osun,ondo,Oyo,ekiti and Ogun are economically bankrupt....
D bad thing is that they have finally destroyed Oshogbo weed farm,which is osun source of income....
So advice your brothers to come out of their region and explore business opportunities in and beyond their region....that is how to roll in today Nigeria,business takes d lead..,not salary jobs..
Meanwhile your sisters and brothers selling agbo drugs here in d east are doing well in life.....
thankGod you are not in Nigeria,if not d kind of hunger in your region will not allow you to type a word...
D Igbo's have taken up every business opportunities in your region,.leaving your afonja brothers to nothing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by ArabMopol(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

"Os courfe" every afonja man that doesn't smuggle drugs or sell gala is lazy. Dundee! cheesy grin. Lol I'm celebrating someone's
success story, you're praying for the downfall of a successful person. Who is worse between the both of us?
u should then sit up like a grown up with responsibilities and make ur own millions and stop celebrating others... yeah Yoruba man Adenugu worth billions please can I see it aftereffect in u enough of all this tuwale baba abeg show love to your boys... AFONJA corn headed monster, every successful Igbo man made his money through drug trafficking... if u think drug trafficking is easy give it a try, instead of u Sitting 24/7 at home waiting for mummy and daddy to bring something home, take that ur spare time hit the street and find something doing for ur self

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
omoyowa:

better for..... ask your afonja brothers how hungry is really dealing with them...which have made agbero increased.....your region is really feeling d economic recession badly,,ask your brothers...
your govs can no longer pay salaries,,,,osun,ondo,Oyo,ekiti and Ogun are economically bankrupt....
D bad thing is that they have finally destroyed Oshogbo weed farm,which is osun source of income....
So advice your brothers to come out of their region and explore business opportunities in and beyond their region....that is how to roll in today Nigeria,business takes d lead..,not salary jobs..
Meanwhile your sisters and brothers selling agbo drugs here in d east are doing well in life.....
thankGod you are not in Nigeria,if not d kind of hunger in your region will not allow you to type a word...
D Igbo's have taken up every business opportunities in your region,.leaving your afonja brothers to nothing...

Wow! a whole article for just 2 lines? I'm impressed grin

1. Ogun state isn't owing salaries,

2. Osun state has more commissioned projects than your backward enclave combined.

3. I have evidence not all your states are paying salaries

My sisters selling Agbo in the east? That's neccessary. Olosho gats wash body you know? cheesy

Os courfe. Businesses takes the lead. I'm aware y.i.bo.s have taken up business opportunities in my region like drug smuggling, Hoe-stitution, CD piracy, baby factory and gala-hawking cheesy I hope uncle shike told you about those ones too cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by rockyh(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:
"Glo" an "afonja" owned company are the ones sponsoring their festival. They should have rejected it nah grin cheesy Confused people.

Between, where are the Anambla billionaires i-pork youths told us would make dangote look like a pauper? cheesy
Go n ask Mr Mike Adenuga aw he pleaded to sponsor this event cos of low sales in afonja States knowing fully well that his business wud collapse in his state but thrive in Onitsha proudly IGBO BOY

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArabMopol:
u should then sit up like a grown up with responsibilities and make ur own millions and stop celebrating others... yeah Yoruba man Adenugu worth billions please can I see it aftereffect in u enough of all this tuwale baba abeg show love to your boys... AFONJA corn headed monster, every successful Igbo man made his money through drug trafficking... if u think drug trafficking is easy give it a try, instead of u Sitting 24/7 at home waiting for mummy and daddy to bring something home, take that ur spare time hit the street and find something doing for ur self

No son, I respect successful people, I appreciate them and hope to be greater than them. I don't wish for another man's downfall. That's the difference between the both of us wink

You wey dey wait for him downfall, please can I see it after effect in u?

idiiiit! you can't even spell "cone" olodo oshi cheesy.

Speaking of drugs, you mean I should go try drugs? Hohoho! I was waiting for you to mention that lol grin cheesy .I'm sorry.

In my region, that's not a noble way to amass wealth. Ise logun Ise

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
rockyh:
Go n ask Mr Mike Adenuga aw he pleaded to sponsor this event cos of low sales in afonja States knowing fully well that his business wud collapse in his state but thrive in Onitsha proudly IGBO BOY

I should go n ask him? hohohoho cheesy grin You should be the one telling me this

I guess the Ojude Oba that was sponsored by Glo took place in Ebonyi state

Muntula grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by omoyowa: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

Wow! a whole article for just 2 lines? I'm impressed grin

1. Ogun state isn't owing salaries,

2. Osun state has more commissioned projects than your backward enclave combined.

3. I have evidence not all your states are paying salaries

My sisters selling Agbo in the east? That's neccessary. Olosho gats wash body you know? cheesy

Os courfe. Businesses takes the lead. I'm aware y.i.bo.s have taken up business opportunities in my region like drug smuggling, Hoe-stitution, CD piracy, baby factory and gala-hawking cheesy I hope uncle shike told you about those ones too cheesy

its really show that you are not in Nigeria....
For you to say this trash,that means you are not in Nigeria...I don't know if ritual,rape and juju,which your people are known for is better than those things you wrote up there.....
I am not in d mood to argue, just leave with your brown roof mentality bye

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
omoyowa:

its really show that you are not in Nigeria....
For you to say this trash,that means you are not in Nigeria...I don't know if ritual,rape and juju,which your people are known for is better than those things you wrote up there.....
I am not in d mood to argue, just leave with your brown roof mentality bye

Hehehehehehe your "oyel" don finish grin cheesy Epo ti tan inu enu yi.bo grin cheesy

I was expecting another long ass article.

You were in the mood when you penned the garbage up there eh?

Fuvkoff! before I bath you with poop. Dirty boy grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Flat..ties...I'll be back. Ebi n pa mi gan grin cheesy but no worries

When I return, I'll take care of your replies. Make una just put everything for my inbox grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by omoyowa: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

Hehehehehehe your "oyel" don finish grin cheesy Epo ti tan inu enu yi.bo grin cheesy

I think you should be matured enough to know when someone never insulted you.......
please don't insult me,because I can trace my statements,I never insulted you....
Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by FKO81(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:
"Glo" an "afonja" owned company are the ones sponsoring their festival. They should have rejected it nah grin cheesy Confused people.

Between, where are the Anambla billionaires i-pork youths told us would make dangote look like a pauper? cheesy
Son I have told you time without numbers that Glo is owned by IBB and Atiku, they are fronting Adenuga, Adenuga's family is among the Sudanese that migrated to Yoruba land present day Ijebu Ode, he is not Yoruba, stop smoking Osun weed angry Glo is like rickety boat that's about to sink

Read the profile of Obi of Onitsha not the Agboros, ritualistic Obas that eat bread on street of London

Biography/Profile/History Of The 21st Obi of Onitsha, Anambra State ”Igwe Nnanyelugo Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe
[b]
Igwe Nnanyelugo Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe is the the 21st Obi of Onitsha, Anambra State, South-Eastern Nigeria. His Royal Majesty, Obi Nnaemeka Achebe, was born on May 14, 1941. He is the son of Akunne Anthony Chinwuba, and Chukwuebuka Winifred Ogbe­nyeanu Achebe, and a direct descendant of Ezearoli, from the lineage of Chimedie, Oreze Obi, and Aguzani.
After his primary and secondary education, Obi Alfred Achebe gained admission into Stanford University, California, United States of America in the year 1963. At the university, he studied and obtained Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry. He proceeded for his Master’s degree in Business Administration, which he obtained from Columbia University New York in the United States.
In the year 1979, Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe was nominated to the maiden set of the Senior Executive Course of the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies located in Kuru, Jos, Plateau State, a program that was targeted at developing high-level leadership in the public and private sectors in Nigeria.
Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe worked for a while in the United States, however, during the Nigeria-Biafra war, he returned to Nigeria, precisely in the year 1972 to begin a long career with Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria. For a period of over 30 years, he held several strategic positions in several functions that includes Human Re­sources, Operations, External Relations, General Manager and international Representation/Reputation Management.

When he attained the retirement age of 55 years in 1996, Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria requested Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe to continue to provide his experience and expertise to the organization by a special arrangement. He was then transferred to Shell International, London, where he acted as “ambassador at large” for Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria with the title of Senior Corporate Adviser, a position he held until his coronation as the Obi of Onitsha. Obi Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe is also the Chairman of Diamond Bank Plc[/b].

[b]HRM. Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, CFR, MNI, serves as Senior Corporate Adviser of Shell International Company Limited, London. HRM. Achebe has a 30 year career within the Shell group of companies and held several top level managerial positions. He served as Managing Director of Diamond Bank Plc. He serves as the Chairman of Universal Insurance Ltd and Omak Maritime Ltd. He has been the Independent Non-Executive Chairman of Unilever Nigeria Plc since July 28, 2011. He served as Chairman of Diamond Bank Plc from January 2007 to December 31, 2014 and as its Director since 2005. He has been a Director of Unilever Nigeria Plc since March 2003 and serves as a Non-Executive Director of EER Norway Ltd. HRM. Achebe served as a Director of Regency Alliance Insurance Company Plc. He served as an Executive Director of Shell Petroleum Development Company from 1988 to 1996. In 2004, He was honoured by the Federal Government of Nigeria with the national merit award of Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic. HRM. Achebe holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Stanford University and a Master's in Business Administration from Columbia University.[/b]

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=30716761&privcapId=12341766

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by fxskye: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nice one.

But why do men sit separately from the women?
Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by baddosky1: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

Glo the Afonja company was the one who carried their "bizi-body" uselessness to come and decorate the compound without the Obi asking for it! Now you can go and hug a live transformer. Iberibe bu oria!
Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by baddosky1: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
omoyowa:

No mind this useless Chaaaaiiiiiii

@bolded...Did you just say they are doing well? I doubt!

That was how one ugly smelly over-bleached afonja woman selling the stuff came to the front of my gate to mount table and sell agbo with peppered-kpomo! I asked her to pay me N20,000 per month as rentage or vamoose from the front of my gate before Amadioha strikes her. At first, she wan use rub body entice me and i was like WTF! Even if i wan sleep with woman, na this smelly stretched-marked hippo?

She had take the later option. My problem was not the money...it was the fact that her customers (all afonjas) will gather in front of my gate every evening and just mere discussion amongst them, you will think that there is a quarrel or argument as they will be shouting on top of their voices after drinking Eru-jeje!

These people are cursed!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Justiceleague1: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

se d poo wey de come out from ya mouth?
see as u like poo poo,like those afonja wey dey poo poo for public for oshogbo grin grin
Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Justiceleague1: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

"Os courfe" every afonja man that doesn't smuggle drugs or sell gala is lazy. Dundee! cheesy grin. Lol I'm celebrating someone's
success story, you're praying for the downfall of a successful person. Who is worse between the both of us?
afonja
Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Gladiator1: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:
Ndi igbo kwenu.... Kwenu kwezenu chai igbo mara nma grin
So u be igbo lady? shocked
Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wow! see all these I-pork rats with placards in my mentions cheesy grin Let me start with the first rat

Justiceleague1:

se d poo wey de come out from ya mouth?
see as u like poo poo,like those afonja wey dey poo poo for public for oshogbo grin grin

Maaaan just shurrruuhp. poo this poo that. I don't even understand your lingo. Now fuvkoooofff!

baddosky1:

Glo the Afonja company was the one who carried their "bizi-body" uselessness to come and decorate the compound without the Obi asking for it! Now you can go and hug a live transformer. Iberibe bu oria!

Oshey! Hoe-bi of Hoe-nitsha's Personal Assistant grin Na your apa know who come decorate compound grin Olobe! Useless boy!

FKO81:

Who is this Ipob tout posting article on my mentions. Who asked you? What's even my business with who owns Glo.
Not like the garbage up there is even true. Does that change the fact that Adenuga will feed your generation even if y'all
die and come back?

Just Oba Akinrutan of Ugbo Land alone will feed you and your skinny red-cap chieves grin

Don't post useless stuff I won't read in my mentions again. You hear me so? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by ArabMopol(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

No son, I respect successful people, I appreciate them and hope to be greater than them. I don't wish for another man's downfall. That's the difference between the both of us wink

You wey dey wait for him downfall, please can I see it after effect in u?

idiiiit! you can't even spell "cone" olodo oshi cheesy.

Speaking of drugs, you mean I should go try drugs? Hohoho! I was waiting for you to mention that lol grin cheesy .I'm sorry.

In my region, that's not a noble way to amass wealth. Ise logun Ise
isi ewu I'm not waiting for anyone... rather I believe in self made... at ur age u suppose to have something doing instead of waiting for mum to bring something home, I hustle so hard to attain the level I'm currently operating right now, I can't see aftereffect of Adenugas wealth in you, illiterate I said corn head not cone... Eg below

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArabMopol:
isi ewu I'm not waiting for anyone... rather I believe in self made... at ur age u suppose to have something doing instead of waiting for mum to bring something home, I hustle so hard to attain the level I'm currently operating right now, I can't see aftereffect of Adenugas wealth in you, illiterate I said corn head not cone... Eg below

Firstly, I don't give a ffuvk whether you want to be self-made neither do I care about how you intend to get your wealth grin cheesy so
stop shifting post. All I'm asking you is why are you waiting for someone's empire to crumble like he ever did anything wrong
to you. Bad belle no go kee you. Can I get a loud amen?

Secondly, the emboldened is as stvpid as it sounds lol because you don't know jack about me grin Maaan, I'll feed you and
your skinny siblings lol. No jokes! I'll leave it there because at the end of the day, e no go make sense to dey form big man online.Reality is reality

Thirdly, I don't care about your level. Why are you telling me like I asked you? How many flat.ties have been busted on
this Nairaland. Na today? Some are even Okada riders grin Na all of una get phantom mansions. Face me I face you biiiinshes cheesy

Lastly, I don't remember asking you to show me your mummy's pics cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Afam1103(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Proud to be from Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gladiator1:
So u be igbo lady? shocked

undecided
Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by baddosky1: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:
Oshey! I, the Oba-stard Akinrutan of Ugbo Land's Personal Assistant grin Na my papa know who come decorate compound grin I am an Olobe! Useless boy like me!

[b] The 2016 edition of Ofala Festival of Onitsha, Anambra State, sponsored by the grandmasters of data, Globacom, kicks off on Saturday with the Obi, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe, performing the traditional Umato festival.

The Umato, according to Onitsha tradition, marks the end of the planting season and the beginning of the period of harvest by the people of the kingdom. The Obi will traditionallly declare that “the period of dryness has ended and that the harvest season has commenced.”

The festival will be performed at the Ime Obi, where Igwe Achebe will personally serve the traditional corn meal to all the palace chiefs and those who came to witness the ceremony, thus signaling the commencement of the good season of harvesting. The Umato will also be replicated by other key families in their homes thereafter.

Ofala, also known as the New Yam Festival, is celebrated yearly by the people of Onitsha to commemorate their triumph over the Yam crop.

The 2016 edition of the festival is the 6thin the series since Globacom took over as the main sponsor.[/b]
http://www.gloworld.com/ng/latest-news/obi-of-onitsha-kicks-off-2016-ofala-with-umato-on-saturday/

Foooool....Do you see the highlighted in Red colors? Who do you think did the begging for sponsorship? The article was even from their website! By the way, IBB is the owner of Glo and it is only managed by a pot-bellied amala eating afonja called ade-nigga who must have been threatened by the shareholders to grab every opportunity to front themselves hence they try to sponsor everything sponsorable but unfortunately, whatever they touch slows instantly like their crap network. I was there and saw ugly afonja girls begging residents to buy their SIMS so stop beating your chest like your cousin below...

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Customer80: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sydney22:
Can see some nigerdelta kings showing solidarity ....

Afonjas over to u
They are Igbo descendants, King Dandeson Jaja of Opobo Kingdom
Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Customer80: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
blues20:

I admire the Niger Deltans, always unique wherever you see them. wink
King Dandeson Jaja Of Opobo kingdom. The amanyanabo of Opobo kingdom, coming to witness what his brothers are doing.
Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by giftedben: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

I should go n ask him? hohohoho cheesy grin You should be the one telling me this
I guess the Ojude Oba that was sponsored by Glo took place in Ebonyi state

Muntula grin cheesy
Hehe!! ! The colour is so ugly. They lack taste.
Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Justiceleague1: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

Firstly, I don't give a ffuvk whether you want to be self-made neither do I care about how you intend to get your wealth grin cheesy so
stop shifting post. All I'm asking you is why are you waiting for someone's empire to crumble like he ever did anything wrong
to you. Bad belle no go kee you. Can I get a loud amen?

Secondly, the emboldened is as stvpid as it sounds lol because you don't know jack about me grin Maaan, I'll feed you and
your skinny siblings lol. No jokes! I'll leave it there because at the end of the day, e no go make sense to dey form big man online.Reality is reality

Thirdly, I don't care about your level. Why are you telling me like I asked you? How many flat.ties have been busted on
this Nairaland. Na today? Some are even Okada riders grin Na all of una get phantom mansions. Face me I face you biiiinshes cheesy

Lastly, I don't remember asking you to show me your mummy's pics cheesy

lols see painment o,see vexation..arabmopol wetin u do this cultural afonja nah? grin grin
the local champion de form boss for cultural section when men de politics and other strong sections...cultural and traditional village affonja lolsss grin grin
or...maybe him don chop ban for dat side...ahahahahahaha.....grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 13, 2016
baddosky1:

Foooool....Do you see the highlighted in Red colors? Who do you think did the begging for sponsorship? The article was even from their website! By the way, IBB is the owner of Glo and it is only managed by a pot-bellied amala eating afonja called ade-nigga who must have been threatened by the shareholders to grab every opportunity to front themselves hence they try to sponsor everything sponsorable but unfortunately, whatever they touch slows instantly like their crap network. I was there and saw ugly afonja girls begging residents to buy their SIMS so stop beating your chest like your cousin below...

Hohohoho... the I-pork rat even modified my post. Just tospy, you don dey scratch ballz. grin Ahaaaan sombodi kanor even play with you again?

So this

The 2016 edition of the festival is the 6thin the series since Globacom took over as the main sponsor.

= Globacom came begging for sponsorhip? You stvpid join sand grin M040 even emboldened it cheesy Emboldened
Stvpidity. cheesy Hohoho.

Os courfe, Glo isn't owned by Adenuga. It's owned by Uncle shike grin and besides, I don't give a ffuckkkk about who owns Glo
Okaaaay?..I thought I made this known already. All I know is that Adenuga is the second richest man in Africa.

Oya swallow am like panadol

[img]http://sagachristos.files./2015/11/dey-alright.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Ofala: Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off Festival - Photos by ArabMopol(m): 4:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Chaaaaiiiiiii:

Hohoho... the smallest of the Ipork rats is here.This time around not to tell about how his mother defecates in Osogbo but to massage
a fellow dying I-pork rat. Sorry bro.... cheesy

if u had a mother I would have involve her since u don't have lemme go solo...
The fact that the igbos were able to rise from the ashes of the civil war with just 20 pounds to bear a collection of Nigeria's most modern cities and people is just a testament of our mental superiority. Go to places that were not touched by a single bomb at all, and all you see are brown roofs, polio, poverty, mass illiteracy,religious fanaticism, backward socialism. God bless ndi-igbo....
see ur osogbo below and I knew u are charting at the comfort of one of these brown roof waiting for mama bimbo to bring a bowl of ewedu and amala so u can quench ulcer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kokoro Inu Eje (blood Diesease) / That Akwa -ocha Must Leave On / Photos From The Burial Of The Olubadan, Samuel Odulana, In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.