Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! (1195 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
The Serbian Milovan Rajevac has quit as Algeria coach after players led a dressing-room revolt against him soon after a 1-1 draw at home with Cameroon on Sunday.

Algeria government television broke the news of the departure of the 62-year-old coach and an official announcement from the Algeria Football Federation (FAF) is expected on Wednesday after their meeting.

The players are understood to have openly blamed Rajevac for the disappointing 1-1 draw at home with Cameroon on Sunday night.

Reports from Algeria said former Ghana coach Rajevac, who took over Africa’s leading country team in June, met with FAF president Mohamed Raouraou Tuesday and agreed to cancel his contract.

Nabil Neghiz and Yazid Mansouri are expected to be in temporary charge of the team for next month’s trip to Nigeria.

Nigeria welcome the North Africans to Uyoon November 12 in continuation of the qualifying series.

The Super Eagles are top of the qualifying section with three points after a 2-1 win in Zambia.

http://africanfootball.com//news/654682/Nigeria-World-Cup-rivals-coach-quits-after-players-revolt

Lalasticlala
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by menix(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
That is sign from God..
They re leaving Nigeria with 3 goal deficit...

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
The Super Eagles should not fail to optimally capitalise on this development. The successor will need time to blend, get his “right players” and introduce his philosophy into the team, so Nigeria should be able to defeat them in Uyo in such unstable state by November. And also, we should pray against haplessness for the Super Eagles.

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by LMandela(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
isoryt!
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by robosky02(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
the best time to finish an enemy is when he is at your mercy

omo now that they are in disarray

let give them mortal combat

all we need now is JUST 3 home wins even if we lose in Algiers and Yaoundé

the job is done grin

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by hero01(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
good news for nigeria

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by yrret: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na coach quit o... No be players leg break na...!

My Naija set.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by CoolFreeday(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
eyaaaa, at this critical time? I pity them..

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by lexyman(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2016
This news like something we should rejoice for .... more 9 points at home will qualify us .

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by khattab02: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2016
Surprising! I thought he was just recently appointed to be the coach of the team or he is doing an Allardyce?? (leaving after one match).

Well.. I don't know whether it is something for us to rejoice but we must do the very best of our own part.

Who knows the new coach coming could be better than this one.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by safarigirl(f): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2016
khattab02:
Surprising! I thought he was just recently appointed to be the coach of the team or he is doing an Allardyce?? (leaving after one match).

Well.. I don't know whether it is something for us to rejoice but we must do the very best of our own part.

Who knows the new coach coming could be better than this one.
he may be better, but he may not be able to get it right his first try. His first try is with us, so he'll just throw in whoever and hope they make it work.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by kechywillz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is our opportunity to flog dem koboko wen dey visit us in uyo,i predict Nigeria 4 Algeria 0,two goals will come from kelechi Iheanacho,one from Musa n another from Iwobi
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by khattab02: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
safarigirl:
he may be better, but he may not be able to get it right his first try. His first try is with us, so he'll just throw in whoever and hope they make it work.

hmm..... Alright then lets hope he follows your thoughts.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
blueto:
Lalasticlala

http://punchng.com/u-s-provides-92-7bn-reduce-poverty-nigeria/
this should boost our world cup qualifying optimism.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by robosky02(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
blueto:
this should boost our world cup qualifying optimism.

yes that's it man cheesy

Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by daveP(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
These players have more mafia thunder than taribo and co had. their rants were enough to sack a coach?

With that their weak midfield. I expect the Uyo faithfuls to be chanting "eh eh eh ooohhh" throughout that match next month.

Rem when we beat them for third place at Afcon years ago. Nsofor sliced their defence like a caterpillar on a construction site.

whatever fire power, inasmuch we own that middle, we would be able to defend in numbers when they attack.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
daveP:
These players have more mafia thunder than taribo and co had. their rants were enough to sack a coach?

With that their weak midfield. I expect the Uyo faithfuls to be chanting "eh eh eh ooohhh" throughout that match next month.

Rem when we beat them for third place at Afcon years ago. Nsofor sliced their defence like a caterpillar on a construction site.

whatever fire power, inasmuch we own that middle, we would be able to defend in numbers when they attack.

i read it online that its going to be in rivers state
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by daveP(m): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

i read it online that its going to be in rivers state
Huh

So Ife anti Ubah has started using his assumed charity status to start dillydallying NFF around? yeh
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by cudytrell(m): 4:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Wasere.com is one of the best online betting site. Its easy to access with any internet enabled device. It provides high odds across numerous sports, leagues etc. Depositing and withdrawing is very convenient.
Re: World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria's Rival Team's Coach Quits! by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
daveP:
Huh

So Ife anti Ubah has started using his assumed charity status to start dillydallying NFF around? yeh
Lol. I might be wrong though.

Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. / Espn's Top 100 Football Players In The World / Are You Tired Of Losing Bets On A Daily/weekly Basis? Now The Greenland Is Here