Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Arrest Of Those Judges What Is Your Opinion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Arrest Of Those Judges What Is Your Opinion? (521 Views)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Corrupt Judges: What Will Happen To Their Convictions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arrest Of Those Judges What Is Your Opinion? by Young109(m): 2:14am On Oct 12, 2016
I found this on my Facebook profile and I decided to share it with the so many reasonable persons here to see your reaction.

Ojubuyi Bright
LET US REASON TOGETHER (VOL 54)
BENEFITS OF OUR RULE OF LAW AND FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT
A blind political analyst will never see anything good in the policy of a rival political party but rather will always consider even bad policy of his own party as the best ever just to please his pay master on the social media...an intelligent master will read this and nod head but he knows that your analysis lacks merit.
Some are doing this not because they do not know the truth but bc to them, u might need to tell serial lies against your neighbor for you to be able to swim through the cloudy weather of every political party in Nigeria to the top and for which any condition of political objectivity has become a sacrilege that will never go unpunished and under which circumstance they can never go far.
A governor who recently mobilized political tugs to disrupt court proceedings,slapped a judge and got his suite torn for doing his legitimate duty is now castigating the Federal govt for arresting corrupt judges whose official residences ve been turned to
bureau-de-change.Gov Wike is using his immunity granted him under the Nigeria Constitution to shield a Judge from being arrested.How many times has he used this same power to shield many innocent Nigerians in Police custody in Port-Hacourt today?
Recently OBJ and GMB accused the Judiciary of frustrating the fight against corruption in Nigeria and the Nigeria Judicial Commission(NCJ) quickly expressed its sadness over this comment but today,OBJ and GMB ve been vindicated.NCJ knows that Nigeria Judges and Magistrates are well paid and yet are out to defend corrupt ones among them but will not ve any solution to the plight of Nigeria Judiciary workers who are poorly remunerated under the same working condition.
A country who applies different laws to govern the rulers and the ruled can not go far.A country where d rule of law and fundamental human right ve variously become tools in the hands of lawyers to shield and protect the rich against crime committed cannot also go far.I support Mr President to go ahead with his anti corruption war and without which Nigeria will turn to KEKE NAPEP that cannot go far in the midst of plenty.
Thank you.
October 10 at 1:46pm · Friends
More
Otunba Kayode Omomehin
I watched Mike Oshiekhamen, SAN (pardon me if the spelling is wrong) on Channel Television yesterday on 'Politics Today' vomiting out a very shameful analysis in defence of the judges and justices arrested for bribery allegation and castigating the FG for it's action against these judges. Anyone who knew this lawyer in the early eighties or nineties before he joined the rat race for making big money will only be amazed at his present disposition at defending corrupt politicians. What a shame!
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · Monday at 5:59pm
Tab Obele
The Judiciary is d problem in dis administration. President Muhammadu Buhari intends to sanitize dis Country by eradicating corruption but d Judiciary is d obstacle. It is easier 4 a Carmel to pass through d eye of a needle dan 4 Judges & Lawyers to enter into d kingdom of heaven. In d days of old, corpses of Judges & Lawyers don't enter into d church. Majority of Nigerians go to beds hungry & these corrupt Judges stacked billions of naira & other foreign currencies in their houses. This Country is rotten & seriously stinking. The men of d DSS ought to shoot their legs to teach them 1st hand lessons. A revolution is imminent in Nigeria.
Like · 3 · Reply · Report · Monday at 6:42pm
Otunba Kayode Omomehin
Tab ooooooo! Always with u shaaaaaa!
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 4:06am
Oluyomi Timothy Ademola
They should arrest them in the church or mosque, right after the service with everyone watching in stunned wonder. They should pick them up at their children's weddings or their mother's funeral.
They should pluck them out of their beds in the dead of the night, waylay them on the highway and entrap them in the market places. Anyone who protects them should share their fate. Anyone who thinks there is a gentleman way to bring down this evil empire of robbers is naive and should be told. There is no peace for the wicked...."
~ John Ogunlela
Copied.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 7:24am
Olowole Joseph Akin
My greatest surprise is that some ordinary men on the street still see reasons with these corrupt people. If the judges know they are innocent and unlawfully arrested they should sue the DSS.
Like · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 9:26am
Dolire O Kunle
I stand with PMB
Like · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 1:31pm
Samuel Preacher Sina
Well done bro
Like · Reply · Report · 10 hours ago
Anthony Luro
I buy your idea joo Ojubuyi Bright ,let them continue to deceive themselves. The Machiavellian theory is sufficed that the end shall justify the means.
Re: The Arrest Of Those Judges What Is Your Opinion? by pode(m): 6:20am On Oct 12, 2016
A right step in a wrong dircetion
Re: The Arrest Of Those Judges What Is Your Opinion? by hrykanu231(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2016
It is an action long overdue. I don't support the judges one bit, my reasons are not farfetched.
1. It is alleged the stole and abused their office.
2. If the judges are innocent they will sue the govt and claim billions of Naira, what will the average Nigerian benefit from it?
This actions shows that the only thing that units us is football, that we can throw a blind eye once the person is from our region or the same religion(share madness).
Re: The Arrest Of Those Judges What Is Your Opinion? by Darrellhill: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2016
Wats wrong if judges were arrested...

(1) (Reply)

More Chibok Girls To Regain Freedom, Says Buhari / Dele Momodu Writes On The Royal Rubble In Aso Rock / President Buhari Departs Berlin Germany After Three Days Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.