Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,809 members, 7,844,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation (21866 Views)

After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" / Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Chanchit: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Well if oyegun is dancing to a particular beat then the drummer can be none other but Atiku. The truth is there is a serious power contention between Atiku and tinubu within the APC. Party chieftains are already planning for 2019. Nobody knows whether buhari will contest or not. And from all clear indications, buhari might not contest.

Atiku is already building his base. Tinubu is being strategic and at the same time planning. Saraki wants to take his own pound of flesh. Elrufai is indecisive while fashola is hoping and praying. Oyegun belongs to the Atiku camp, etc. Me and you are just pawns and at the end of the day, politicians will always remain politicians.

Oh well, have a nice day ahead

You must be typing this with ur di ck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by malton: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2016
modath:

Relax, don't burst your carotid artery abeg!!! you calm down nah, shebi nobody "fears him",? Issokay then.. but why then do "they" feel the need to continually keep his name on their lips?

As for Pa Oyegun and Jagaban, let the game begin: just lil tidbits..

1. Oyegun and Tinubu were in the class of 1991-1993, it took Tinubu to bring back from obscurity that he's been since then...

2. Tom Ikimi vs Oyegun, Oyegun couldn't have done nothing on his own and you know that for a fact...

3. Pa Oyegun has never won his ward, Tinubu? I won't preach to the choir? smiley

All in all, your reason for adopting your stand is clear as day to see, keep it up.. it's folks like you with this Tanko Yankassai thinking & inflammatory talks that bring in ant infested woods and inflicts cracks on walls that Lizards take advantage of!! cool

I'm really ashamed whenever that guy comments on the Tinubu issue. I've tried severally to make him see reasons to the contrary, but dem say dog wey go lost no dey hear him owner voice when e call.

The embolden echoes my sentiments. It bothers me when supposed learned people become so tactless. Please, bear with us, na so we wake up see some of them amongst us. People wey dem mouth dey drop grenade anytime e open. How they manage to articulate such thoughts, we'll never know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Progressive01(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Oyegun is a just a disappointment.

Those who think northerners are in support of Oyeguns treachery should have a rethink.

In all fairness, Tinubu should not have been treated the way he was, but he remains our Jagaban of Borgu (in Niger State), the indefatigable leader of SW politics and undisputed undertaker of Jonathan's failed presidency.

God bless Tinubu, PMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by modath(f): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2016
malton:

I'm really ashamed whenever that guy comments on the Tinubu issue. I've tried severally to make him see reasons to the contrary, but dem say dog wey go lost no dey hear him owner voice when e call.

The embolden echoes my exact same sentiments. It bothers me when supposed learned people become so tactless. Please, bear with us, na so we wake up see some of them amongst us. People wey dem mouth dey drop grenade anytime e open. How they manage to articulate such thoughts, we'll never know.

There is a time and a place for everything but fizznation is presently in a schlong measuring contest, is so feeling himself & cares not about antecedents and what is likely to come... The here and now euphoria is enough for him, make e continue, e go dey aight soon.

How ya doing jare?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Progressive01(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2016
modath:

Relax, don't burst your carotid artery abeg!!! you calm down nah, shebi nobody "fears him",? Issokay then.. but why then do "they" feel the need to continually keep his name on their lips?

1. Oyegun and Tinubu were in the class of 1991-1993, it took Tinubu to bring back from obscurity that he's been since then...

2. Tom Ikimi vs Oyegun, Oyegun couldn't have done nothing on his own and you know that for a fact...

3. Pa Oyegun has never won his ward, Tinubu? I won't preach to the choir? smiley

All in all, your reason for adopting your stand is clear as day to see, keep it up.. it's folks like you with this Tanko Yankassai thinking & inflammatory talks that bring in ant infested woods and inflicts cracks on walls that Lizards take advantage of!! cool
It was disappointing reading Fizz's comment. Very disappointing. That isn't how politics is played.

4 Likes

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by modath(f): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2016
Progressive01:
It was disappointing reading Fizz's comment. Very disappointing. That isn't how politics is played.

I'm not disappointed in him bro, I had no expectation so he didn't fall short of nothing.. we know ourselves well well for this obodo. smiley

Nor be everybody get long memory, some just live for today, the past is gone and tomorrow can go bleep itself!!

7 Likes

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Useless youths

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Who tinubu don hep with his godfather looted money wey the hungry youth won kii themselves upon?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by opiaoku: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2016
grin
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by bayelsaowei(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Those who think northerners are in support of Oyeguns treachery should have a rethink.

In all fairness, Tinubu should not have been treated the way he was, but he remains our Jagaban of Borgu (in Niger State), the indefatigable leader of SW politics and undisputed undertaker of Jonathan's failed presidency.

grin grin grin grin grin

who gives a shiiiiit...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Ngokafor(f): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2016
....Epic!!!...Apc zombies fighting one another.

....you guys should decimate one another to extinction while we 5% picks our teeth at your demise while waiting to hit the final nail on your coffin..

....All na politics.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Mujaheeeden: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Of course that's what they will want you to believe which is entirely lies. What happened was, tinubu brought his candidate for the governorship election, he never wanted the party to run it's primary election as the party traditions demands, he just wanted the party to give his candidate an automatic ticket without any contention or opposition from anybody. When oyegun didn't buy into that impunity, tinubu began to unleash all sorts of tantrums on oyegun{the party chairman}. Even the vice president wasn't happy with tinubu's attitude but Mr lord over{tinubu} doesn't want to have any of it. In his foolish dictionary, his candidate MUST just be given the ticket without any form of opposition.

Mr president's attention was even drawn that he had to talk to both parties{oyegun and tinubu} to settle their little misunderstanding, but Mr lord-over didn't want to have any of that. He just must teach oyegun a very hard lesson that he shouldn't never disrespect the boss. It was when all these dramas were going on that Atiku had to step in. Of course he bought off the delegates that were supposed to participate in the voting process, and that's how the ondo governor candidate was produced.

The fact still remains that tinubu lost the battle but the man don't want to move on. This was the same stupid thing he did to buhari when the ministers were about to be nominated. And am so glad that buhari didn't allow himself to be someone else's puppet.

Tinubu should seriously watch it because fashola as far as am concerned is currently more influential than him both in the country and outside the country.

You are one of the people i dislike here but this your comment is apt and to the point. Thumbs up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by airsaylongcon: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2016
The real question is why Lagos APC yoots are swallowing panadol for Ondo APC adults headache.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by malton: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2016
modath:

There is a time and a place for everything but fizznation is presently in a schlong measuring contest, is so feeling himself & cares not about antecedents and what is likely to come... The here and now euphoria is enough for him, make e continue, e go dey aight soon.

How ya doing jare?

I wonder why he is so fixated on demeaning Jagaban and watering the votes from the Western bloc down. It's almost as if something dear to him depends on it to survive.

I'm doing alright o. God has been good so far.

Seeing how you seem full of enthusiasm, I bet you're doing good yourself?

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Mujaheeeden: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Progressive01:
call him Ipad youth then tongue tongue tongue tongue

Tinubu will be dealt with

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by balosunky(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Tinubu should be the person that should accord respect to the chairman of the party. Who the hell did he think he is? Why will he want to imposed his candidate on the party? Seriously people should stop giving too much importance to tinubu. He NEVER made buhari the president, the north central did. He sat his ass down in Lagos and was ordering the national chairman of the party to resign. To resign on the basics of what?

If tinubu doesn't respect himself by stop meddling too much in the chairman's business, believe you me, whatever disgrace he gets, he asked for it. And if he is not comfortable with how oyegun runs the party, he should go and float a new party.

No body likes people with overbearing attitude. At some point you just get sick and tired of them.

Tinubu is NO hulk Hogan and nobody 'fears' him
Uncle please sitdon u no nothing about the party,u call oyegun party's chairman a chairman that got there without election but single handly got there by tinubu

5 Likes

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by festboi: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2016
QuotaSystem:

if oyegun is a disappointment, then what is Tinubu who tried to impose a candidate we don't know on us?

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2016
WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THIS BROHAHA!!!
OYO OOOOO!!
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by kinibigdeal(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2016
Tinubu should be lucky that Afenifere had a rethink, if not, he would have understand why the bible warn us to ''fear North''. Afenifere backing is the reason why the North cant touch him

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by banchuz: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

"Tinubu never wanted primary... Fashola is currently more influential than him.. " Talk about speaking from your assss. He's nobody, yet you can't wait to suck on any post that has to do with Tinubu.
Warped aboki mentality

Fashola is currently more influential than him.. rubbish!!!!??!?.
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

"Tinubu never wanted primary... Fashola is currently more influential than him.. " Talk about speaking from your assss. He's nobody, yet you can't wait to suck on any post that has to do with Tinubu.
Warped aboki mentality
fashola is a waste of space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2016
fiizznation:
[i][color=#990000]Tinubu should be the person that should accord respect to the chairman of the party. Who the hell did he think he is? Why will he want to imposed his candidate on the party? Seriously people should stop giving too much importance to tinubu. He NEVER made buhari the president, the north central did. He sat his ass down in Lagos and was ordering the national chairman of the party to resign. To resign on the basics of what?

If tinubu doesn't respect himself by stop meddling too much in the chairman's business, believe you me, whatever disgrace he gets, he asked for it. And if he is not comfortable with how oyegun runs the party, he should go and float a new party.

No body likes people with overbearing attitude. At some point you just get sick and tired of them.

Tinubu is NO hulk Hogan and nobody 'fears' him
Do you know how much that was spent before Buhari won the party primary at Telsim Balogun stadium Lagos against other heavyweight contenstants?

Why didn't the North central make him president in three previous elections he contested?

No be una fault.

8 Likes

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by gozmok1(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2016
globe16:

Where do you stand right now.. The CPC faction or the ACN faction of APC? Declare your stand now and stop playing the ostrich..

nPDP OF COURSE APC :SCAM
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by ArabMopol(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2016
hahahahaha JAGABAN is now an endangering specie to his political Allies, this Oyegun has presidential backing... Afonjas should read the hand writing on the wall... Fulani's / Hausa's are not trustworthy and don't deserves all this their loyalty... sipping my Smirnoff vodka watching the drama unfolding, WEST should reconcile with their closest brother and political foes from south e/s .... together we see better and stronger SOUTH... Yoruba and Igbo's competitive spirit bring and enabling environment and the best in them... JAGABAN and YORUBA ELDERS LET'S DO THE NEEDFUL TO CORRECT AWOLOWO AND AZIKIWE PASS BLUNDER

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by 4nobody4every1: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2016
modath:

cool grin grin wink
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by ArabMopol(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2016
hahahahaha JAGABAN is now an endangering specie to his political Allies, this Oyegun has presidential backing... Afonjas should read the hand writing on the wall... Fulani's / Hausa's are not trustworthy and don't deserves all this their loyalty... sipping my Smirnoff vodka watching the drama unfolding, WEST should reconcile with their closest brother and political foes from south e/s .... together we see better and stronger SOUTH... Yoruba an Igbo's competitive spirit bring and enabling environment developmemt and the competitive spirit is not hatred but it helps to bring out the best in us... JAGABAN and YORUBA ELDERS LET'S DO THE NEEDFUL and CORRECT AWOLOWO'S AND AZIKIWE PASS BLUNDER.... I STAND WITH UNIFICATION OF SOUTH, ENOUGH OF ALL THIS SOUTH WEST, EAST AND SOUTH, NORTHERNERS USE REGION TO DIVIDE US UNDER ETHICS LINES, IF OBI,EKWEREMADU,FAYOSE,JAGABAN, ODILI,JONATHAN, AKPABIO,OKOROAWUSA FORMED A STRONGER ALLIANCE FOR THE INTEREST OF SOUTH ,WHO IS BUHARI AND NORTHERN ELITES TO STAND ON THEIR WAY.... what am I saying we have enemies and saboteurs within our camps ,who preferred to eat bowl of yam porridge against the interest of SOUTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Forwetinnah: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Tinubu is a bloody thief. ..if you support the rattling of some supposed corrupt people this administration has been running after, then you should support how Tinubu's being treated. Don't be a hypocrite or isn't boooooohari's government fighting corruption anymore?
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
EternalTruths:
The war has started and Nairaland will be one of the battle ground

Afonjas vs Herdsmen

Spectators are Northern Minorities

Referees are SS and SE. grin
It's ghana be a very intersting match, just grab your own popcorn & groundnut.. cool grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.