Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] (46161 Views)

Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest / Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by bsideboii(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2016
Sunnybabe:
the guy go be like. yaaaap make I dress smart for this party ooo
lmao grin grin
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by djWALE(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2016
And now that u have collected the money,what should we do?

1 Share

Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2016
shininglite:
How would God take anything that comes out of that mouth serious?

Guy y yhu day do lyk dis.. .anyway is mission is almost accomplish.. .. nd dem give am 2 option.. .. I believe d guy na smart guy he'll choose d ryt option.... which he knows wat myt happen after d party : cheesy grin.
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by abiolaoladipupo(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2016
Imagine 5k ... she purposely wanna disgrace that man in public and want everyone to know how stupid he is to tatto her name on his tongue...

she knows he's a jobless guy to have done such, if baba buhari never give you 5k i go try give you..
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2016
Dnt u guyz get it?..dat 5k is just for tfare,we dey meet d guy go f*ck her na,dats d reward for d tatooed...Guy congrats...pls go wit alomo,burantashi,tramadol and samsu oil for ur best interest...Cozy no be ordinary girl ooo
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Dnt u guyz get it?..dat 5k is just for tfare,wen dey meet d guy go f*ck her na,dats d reward for d tatooed...Guy congrats...pls go wit alomo,burantashi,tramadol and samsu oil for ur best interest...Cozy no be ordinary girl ooo
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by deebrain(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2016
And the lord taught the multitude, saying,

"5k in the Pre election campaigns is not of the same value as 5k during recession. Buhari caused this.

Now, many are limiting their bowels of showing mercy (even towards vanity) to just 5k".

Selah.
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Dnt u guyz get it?..dat 5k is just for tfare,wen dey meet,d guy go f*ck her na,dats d reward for d tatooed...Guy congrats...pls go wit alomo,burantashi,tramadol and samsu oil for ur best interest...Cozy no be ordinary girl ooo
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Akinwerndey: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2016
If God wants to punish U for your stupidity this I what U get..... Hahahaha
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Mayflowa(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
DAT boy needs Jesus in jz life....he had to zuzu for Jes 5k?? it is well

But she wrote 5million naira which is 5000k except she doesn't know what she is writing. lol
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by chubbylistic: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2016
HELL FIRE CANDIDATE.
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Boring: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2016
Only what a cheap pig.. undecided
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Clementor(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2016
The guy will start feeling lucky anyway i don't blame him, it lack of job and the failure of the FG to pay their 5k promise.
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Stanchez(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2016
collect the money and leave the date biko
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by EasyMind(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Mhen! See fipa....
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by smudge2079(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Can u imagine.. This dude is miserable.
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Mikylopez(f): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Person wey dash person 5k no try? Can u just dash me your phone number make i call u?
lolz u want my mommy to beat me? lemme av urz
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz u want my mommy to beat me? lemme av urz

Bbm 7B7DC964
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by tintedniggz(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
DAT boy needs Jesus in jz life....he had to zuzu for Jes 5k?? it is well
Aunty, pls what's zuzu??
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by MistaBabz: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2016
This guy's level of mumuness have crossed the border. So Cossy after all this jerrycans flaunting na only 5k u dey dash out? #Nawa4u
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by alaskido(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2016
My guy, you Bleep up. Why you no tattoo her name for your dick maybe you for get $5,000.00. If I were you I will accept the date because I will eat food more than N5k in the recession and eat her kepkus as well because she cannot collect N5k for one round grin grin cheesy
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by sunnyside16(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Obviously he got 5k for being a fool. Good for him though if the 5k is worth it. I will advice him to party with her, after all he loves her.
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by seenter84: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2016
Sick guy,!
U must use that tongue lick her tongue down below.
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Ihavespoken: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2016
He has two options, either he goes to the party or he accepts 5K.

If he goes to the party two things are involved either they drink and she tell him to go home or they drink and she invite him to her inner chambers.

If she invites him to her inner chamber two things are involved either she ask him to use his tongue or she ask him to use the other one.

If he use either of the two, one thing is involved grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by GoodSide: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2016
mama
how fa na.
abeg make dem bring me peppersoup with origin.
cossy d poor girl.
my recharge card money for the week.
poor dirty guy.
try fhuck her hard.
so she go tatoo i love your dick on her tongue too.
sthupid bastardized poverty stricken vampire niggi.
which sane guys puts a tatoo of a bich who hez never gonnq fhuck on his stinking ass tongue.
as denrele mental reach,him matter never reach say men he go come dey tatoo opo name for im tongue.
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by OlaNurudeen: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Another stupid being
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2016
Ihavespoken:
He has two options, either he goes to the party or he accepts 5K.

If he goes to the party two things are involved either they drink and she tell him to go home or they drink and she invite him to her inner chambers.

If she invites him to her inner chamber two things are involved either she ask him to use his tongue or she ask him to use the other one.

If he use either of the two, one thing is involved grin
I am sure all the Nairaland guys are secretly envying this dude.
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by rosebase(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2016
fool
Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by 6digitscomrade: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016
and who will not laff at the hilarious very funny comical rib cracking comment of urs?
shininglite:
How would God take anything that comes out of that mouth serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] by CuteTj(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2016
missnawty:
Wat typ of potopoto 5k is dat. Wen am not mad. poor cossy forming big geh.. Wit all d men ure gbenshin
Potopoto 5k!!!!

No kill me abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's / Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.