Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters (36900 Views)

NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter / Justice Adeniyi Ademola Resumes Sitting / Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by grownaira: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2016
na wa ooo
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by nwakibie3(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Am I the only one who has noticed that nothing is being done about our economy again? buhari and Apc keep shifting the attention of the zombies to their selective corruption fight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Newbiee: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2016
When PMB makes the assertion "I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody". You think say na play abi? Those counting on Aisha to make them relevant in the scheme of things are being disappointed. Carry on Baba, we dey behind you.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by freya8(f): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2016
A Supreme Court Judge for that matter
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by KiziitoKennel(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2016
Apc govt go free this man just now nw
Meanwhile today is my birthday.. Nairalanders oya hit me up with likes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Kangol99(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2016
K

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by horlakunle25(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2016
Yes! D pump action Is 4 self-defence! Dat lawyer must be a friend to antonio conte....dey both like to defend a lot!!
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2016
tomorrow they will tell us they saw live anoconda ..python, and numerous scorpions under his bed..lies upon lies becoming obvious by the day...too childish now...
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by HoneyBee23(f): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Unlicensed? But what's so hard in getting a License?

Hmmmmmmmm

The thing shock me, there's a foul play jare, just spoiling his name, even my LG chairman has a licensed rifle cry

Not that am on anyone's side,am just a free thinker

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Akinwerndey: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Where are the pictures Pump rifle ko Tap amor ni!! This govt n lies be like ashawo n condom...

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by NedalBiggie: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
The more you look, the less you see!
The story of my beloved country.

Nedal was here!
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Justice Ademola, God is really angry with the man
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by tonio2wo: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Una wan tag am anu robber ni?
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by iamauxin(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
They should have turned the gun on him....and Claimed he committed Suicide on sighting the Security agents...

Useless Judges!
how can someone commit suicide with a pump action?

4 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
What a shame they want to destroy this man's image. Every man on earth has a scar this scandalous government arrest people then look something to tarnish one's image and then ridicule one. Thanks to Bola Ahmed Tinubu that has taught and inscribed black mail as a new method for dealing with people ? Was this part of why he was arrested ? or is it completely out of line for a senior judge to possess a weapon knowing fully well the implications of their work ?

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by ayodeji247: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
na for protection
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by asarebabson: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=SamJed post=50126840]Nothing we no go hear...from millions of naira and thousands of dollars to unlicensed pump action...and the annoying thing is that after some months everything will just die down...and we start all over again...but then i wonder which high ranking personnel or politician in this country doesnt have an arm in his house...licensed or unlicensed...even the dss boss has them enough...this country is just full of hypocrites blaming other hypocrites. Hmmmmm I can't imagine how some people reason b4 commenting. I dss boss is not authorised by law to posse a gun right?
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by enigma2007(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
orunto27:
For a Supreme Court Justice, this evidence is not relevant. He should however give himself a License to deal with criminal invasions around him.

Its relevant bro! He broke the law... The law allows him to own a gun but it must be licensed.

He should know better that he needs a license for his gun to avoid stories that touch as this..

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Firearms%20Act.htm
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by ArabMopol(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
why all this unnecessary James bond style of harassment.... so person no fit get gun for him house I even have 1 unlicensed police special and Mossberg 590... is for my own personal safety I will shoot any intruder within 10 perimeter of my fence, armed or unarmed, I don't take Chances

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by enigma2007(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
iamauxin:
how can someone commit suicide with a pump action?

Possible na!

A pump-action rifle or shotgun is one in which the handgrip can be pumped back and forth in order to eject a spent round of ammunition and to chamber a fresh one. It is much faster than a bolt-action and somewhat faster than a lever-action, as it does not require the trigger hand to be removed from the trigger whilst reloading.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by enigma2007(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArabMopol:
why all this unnecessary James bond style of harassment.... so person no fit get gun for him house I even have 1 unlicensed police special and Mossberg 590... is for my own personal safety I will shoot any intruder within 10 perimeter of my fence, armed or unarmed, I don't take Chances

Hahahaha! Doubt they will even give you license for that your Mossberg 590...
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Niyinficient(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
GreatSE:
This Judge was doing his Job but Yoruba Muslims will support their Fulani Masters to Destroy any Yoruba Christian esp if they feel they support anything IGBO.... DSS did not present any concrete evidence against Nnamdi Kalu yet Buhari wants Justice Adeniyi to send him to dungeon, he refused the reason he is after him

Oga don't divide d Yorubas by religious line, it's never been in dat line. Most Yorubas place value on cultural affiliation than religion, I will never want to see my Muslim uncle harmed not to talked of being killed.

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by SamJed(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=asarebabson post=50134745][/quote]i never said the dss boss is not allowed by law to possess a gun...they have the ones they are entitled to but then they acquire more unlawfully...i went to a military school so i know what i am saying...this is a case of hypocrites blaming other hypocrites...
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by ArabMopol(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
why all this unnecessary James bond style of harassment.... so person no fit get gun for him house I even have 1 unlicensed police special and Mossberg 590... is for my safety I will shoot any intruder within 10 perimeter of my fence, armed or unarmed, I don't take chances, if I were that judge I will gun one DSS down like marksman, nobody will query me because they came like arm bandits

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by kinibigdeal(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pele! I know you are pained. Always check your bp regularly or your party keep raisin your blood pressure
NgeneUkwenu:
They should have turned the gun on him....and Claimed he committed Suicide on sighting the Security agents...

Useless Judges!
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by TEEJAYLION1: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Too bad
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by leghagha: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Unlicensed? But what's so hard in getting a License?
Pump action is illegal

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by ArabMopol(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
enigma2007:

Hahahaha! Doubt they will even give you license for that your Mossberg 590...
guy I no even need the license because if I shoot wrong person I delete the evidence
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by neocortex: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
The headline should be changed, Ademola is a Federal High court Judge not supreme court.
But I guess the story won't achieve its aim if "supreme court" is not attached.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by neocortex: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
freya8:
A Supreme Court Judge for that matter

No, he is a federal high court judge.
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by pjsmart(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Is that the reason he was arrested? Let's be serious for ones and focus on the main deal which is corruption or bribery. Unless u want to tell us that he free from those and now looking for ANYTHING just to hold him down or justify ur action
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Deepfreezer(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
The politics section now is been flooded by girls who doesn't know their left from right. Things fall apart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.