Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

WARNING: Say No To Bleaching Cream ... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WARNING: Say No To Bleaching Cream ... (2292 Views)

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / Warning - Say No To Drug Abuse Before It Kills You / Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: Say No To Bleaching Cream ... by panthraleo: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Everyone, irrespective of being a man or woman wants to have a spotless or smooth skin. Skin bleaching is a good one to get rid of black spots or any other types of spots the skin. But skin whitening options have become much complicated these days and there are plenty of options available in the market leaving the customers bewildered.

Although skin bleaching could be a good method of getting rid of dark spots or skin decolouration, the process is not free from side effects. Some of the products are rather very harmful and cause skin cancer too. Therefore, it is very essential you find out there side effects of skin bleaching before you request for the whitening of your skin.
Read more:@ http://www.echoeinggist.com/2016/10/warning-say-no-to-bleaching-cream.html?m=1

Re: WARNING: Say No To Bleaching Cream ... by DiabetesDr: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2016
Has the "Cure" for Diabetes Been Kept from You? Here's the Truth About Reversing Your Diabetes Naturally Without Drug Or Insulin Injection! Visit: http://health2wealth.com.ng/diabetes/
Re: WARNING: Say No To Bleaching Cream ... by chuckschukwurah(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2016
I hate bleaching n hate anybody that bleach
Re: WARNING: Say No To Bleaching Cream ... by panthraleo: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Thanks so much I really appreciate anybody that accepts himself as God created him.
Re: WARNING: Say No To Bleaching Cream ... by Justiceleague1: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Afonja be warned cotonu princdebola201 deborah omoajowa7 ctrlaltdel coolitempa grin

(1) (Reply)

Chowdeck Promo Code ! / Help!!! I Have Been Sick Since I Quit Smoking. / 10 Things To Do If You Don't Want To Catch The Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.