Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest (77148 Views)

First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services. / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by flekside(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by flekside(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good day bro, I appreciate the fact that you opened up about how you grew and harvested your crops, I am a part-time undergraduate looking to invest invest in agriculture, I would really appreciate it if you add me up to the cucumber farming whatsapp group 09093480104. Thanks bro
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by mollode: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
kindly add me to the whatsapp group.
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by PoWConsulting: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
GET AGRIBUSINESS MANUALS AND BUSINESS PLANS INSTANTLY!!! #2,000 ONLY!!!
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by OPS205: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
@Jephito, kindly add me up to cucumber what's app group: 08039551265
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by chikeson2008: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2018
Available
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Chiboy3333: 12:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Please add me to the whatsapp group 07065730477
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Senkay2016(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2018
Hi.Please add me to the WhatsApp group 07038238984.Thanks
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by streetsoldier1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
My cucumber will soon be ready for harvest, pls I need help on sales, anyone here to assist, and how much per bag?
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by OyinO: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2018
G M O. Seed
Really? Explain pls
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by OyinO: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2018
WorkSmartEdu:

That is the saddest thing about hunger and poverty driving a society to agriculture. Because the ignorant will just buy seeds off the net for example and just plant without any care of if it is a GMO seed or not. After all man must wack embarassed
It is hunger and poverty that drives a society to agriculture? Do you know what you are saying? But you import rice, apple, and other food items including chicken and frozen fish from overseas in excess of over 1billion naira per anum? I think your problem is poverty of the mind leading you into rash impulse and hasty conclusion. If you want to address the issue of Monsanto's GMOs, do that without talking trash. Agriculture was what made Nigerian Naira to be at par in exchange rate to American dollar in the 50s, 60s and 70s when we had Groundnut Pyramids in Kano, Cocoa Farms in the West and Midwest, Palm Trees in the South and what have you. There was employment and surplus of food for all (FOOD SECURITY) plus surplus EXPORT FOR FOREIGN EXCHANGE EARNING. Nigeria died with the death of Agriculture. Ghanaians and Indians were trooping to Nigeria to work in our Agro-allied industries producing textiles, palm/groundnut oil, rubber for tyres, and what have you. Going into Agribusiness is to be Self Employed, generate streams of income and wealth creation. It is never poverty driven sector but wealth creation industry. Working as govt staff or worker in private sector is to rely on monthly salary and remain forever poor after retirement. The monthly take home pay cannot take you home to cater for wife, children, bills and personal needs but self employment via Agribusiness is a money spinner million dollar business and venture. Full of fun, conforms to nature and profitable if done properly with modern techniques.
AGRICULTURE IS THE OLDEST OCCUPATION OF MAN/MANKIND. Wake Up!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by OyinO: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
Great sharing and adds. Kudos all, But, What nobody seems to be asking or saying is:
1. The exact or estimated (measurement of) plot or area of land involved
2. How many seeds are expected to be planted per plot, half a plot or two plots of land?
3. How many fruits will a single plant produce before it withers and die?
4. How many containers of the seed is required per plot, so that those who want to buy and plant will know the ideal quantity? Thanks
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by GylesFibonacci: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please add me to the cucumber farming group
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by donkellygreen: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2018
pls add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by stiles009(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2018
I'll like to be added to the group also 08101664680
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by olad3la(f): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kindly add me to the whatSapp group 07017673686. Thnks
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by donkellygreen: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
pls add this contact to the cucumber WhatsApp group 09084004366
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Busirah(f): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
Pls add me to d what's app group 08032321062
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by somessi: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hello!
Already clearing a portion of land for the cucumber farming. Have been following the thread as well, and must say it has been most informative and helpful. Kudos to @Jephito and @Pavore and other worthy mentions. More grease to our elbows... Please, kindly add to the WhatsApp Farm Group. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Akposy(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by dollyj1996(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
please add 08136350037 to the cucumber Whatsap group
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by trust87(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
08069769005 please add me
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by famagro: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Udeme288(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2019
please add me up 0902 416 4076
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by dedons: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2019
streetsoldier1:
My cucumber will soon be ready for harvest, pls I need help on sales, anyone here to assist, and how much per bag?
I need some advice from you. How do I reach you?
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Mickolad(m): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Pls add me to watsapp group.. am a part-time undergraduate having 10 acres lying down.
I wish to go into agriculture.
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by abolaji62(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Abro perishable vegetable fruit seller is where to inform all our customers that cucumber chille pepper and tomato price still better than before...we are waiting for you to patronize with us thanks for your understanding...you contact us: 08164853900 or join our whatsapp group for more info https:///GfLrwjn5T99DNeV6ZturRG
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Dun24: 5:08am On Oct 17, 2019
somessi:
Hello!
Already clearing a portion of land for the cucumber farming. Have been following the thread as well, and must say it has been most informative and helpful. Kudos to @Jephito and @Pavore and other worthy mentions. More grease to our elbows... Please, kindly add to the WhatsApp Farm Group. Thanks.

Please add 0806 406 8009 to the whatsapp group... Also an upcoming farmer. Thanks!
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by damoceile: 7:13am On Mar 04, 2020
Mr Jephito pls what fertiliser do u?
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by lizdammy: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
FarmTech:

Last time i counted, one bag contains 88. Both big and small. Actual number will vary depending on size.
Thanks for the info
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by abolaji62(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller of Nigeria
Can help you sells all your crop you have in farm like
Tomato marrow cucumber green pepper water melon
Green chille rodo okro and etc ..our own is just to remove 10% in any price we sell it, for more info you can cantact us on :shop10 mile12 international market lagos or call 09033053043 or join our whatsapp group: https:///LXK092QGXEvBkFAJe4wnUT ...... thanks for your patronize

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State / King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap / Top 10 Food Crops Produced In Nigeria..which State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.