Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator (4724 Views)

Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say / Story Of Gnassingbe Eyadema, The Dictator Whose Family Ruled Togo For 50 Years / Obama Wanna Cause World War Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by OFFICIAL336: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sukkot, your own ceremony never end?
Come on, Shout President Trump!
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2017
sukkot, where art thou??
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
SirWere:
sukkot, where art thou??
https://www.nairaland.com/3586134/2.5million-crowd-marching-against-trump

like i told ya, trump will not be president. keep watching and observe lol
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
OFFICIAL336:
Sukkot, your own ceremony never end?

Come on, Shout President Trump!

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
jaxxy:

Conspiracy theory/prophesy and vavuvada talk is all this bro. Or let's maybe say destinsy Ws changed because of one man

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
hahn:

Something crazy is upon YOU undecided

like i told ya, trump will not be president. keep watching and observe lol <<<<<<< observe
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
pansophist:
Sukkot e don happen o. You and baba vanga prophesy no happen o

like i told ya, trump will not be president. keep watching and observe lol <<<<< IT HAF NOT FINISH YET BROS. JUST OBSERVE.
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:

Da Bleep

You don dey change mouth again abi? You specifically said Obama will never leave office;
You changed it to mean that Trump will never assume Presidential office;

now what lie are you propagating again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by bqlekan(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hahahahaha cheesy I told you, the stars do lie too

3 Likes

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by OFFICIAL336: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
sukkot:

How far Suk?

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Horus(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
sukkot:

like i told ya, trump will not be president. keep watching and observe lol <<<<<<< observe

We are waiting grin
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2017
This thread shud be sent to the archives. Lol

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by vedaxcool(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin cry grin op should be crying by now cry cry

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
sukkott, see how you have exposed yourself to the rest of the world.

What a disgrace undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by swegiedon(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sukkot my man...what made your astrological prediction go wrong brah
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Onopa(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
False prophet
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2017
swegiedon:
Sukkot my man...what made your astrological prediction go wrong brah
I wouldnt say it went wrong. Everything went as planned spiritually. however physically I didnt know the avatars would be switched. Point being the man in office is not who people think he is. he is a clone . so the point is you can only make spiritual predictions but not physical predictions. The physical manifestation of that spiritual prediction and how it would express itself is something that no once can exactly get. you can guess but thats the best you can do. and thats the lesson i take from the episode. we grow everyday. if you were the same person last year that you were this year then you have wasted your life. i am still growing in knowledge as i am sure you are. no man knows it all.
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by swegiedon(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
I wouldnt say it went wrong. Everything went as planned spiritually. however physically I didnt know the avatars would be switched. Point being the man in office is not who people think he is. he is a clone . so the point is you can only make spiritual predictions but not physical predictions. The physical manifestation of that spiritual prediction and how it would express itself is something that no once can exactly get. you can guess but thats the best you can do. and thats the lesson i take from the episode. we grow everyday. if you were the same person last year that you were this year then you have wasted your life. i am still growing in knowledge as i am sure you are. no man knows it all.
sure man
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sylve11: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
brother i still dey wait you na

I am here now, chief Sukkot.

Greetings to you.

What do you have to say about this person?

DOB: April 19th, 1996. cool
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
sylve11:

Greetings to you.

ahhh Chief you finally drop details. man or woman ? Greetings
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
sylve11:

Greetings to you.

now keep in mind we are electromagnetic spiritual beings. this is what our soul is. the soul is like the operating system of the body and so i am going to talk about this soul that you just dropped. now what the soul program is is what is usually manifested in the physical world but . and there is a BUT, but let me first describe this soul before talking about the BUT. so this particular soul has been detached from its higher self and is under some form of divine judgement. its like the soul has been brought down and so this person is operating on the frequency of someone who is at a standstill. like spiritual stagnation and maybe even physical stagnation. like there is a barrier or blockage. here comes the BUT, does that mean this person would not make it and would be stagnated in this three dimensional reality ? its a huge possibility of that but also the stagnation could just be spiritual and the person thrives in the physical world. so only the person can tell us how this is manifesting like does he experience stagnation and blockage in his life ? ya dig ?

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sylve11: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh Chief you finally drop details. man or woman ? Greetings

Woman. cool
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sylve11: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
now keep in mind we are electromagnetic spiritual beings. this is what our soul is. the soul is like the operating system of the body and so i am going to talk about this soul that you just dropped. now what the soul program is is what is usually manifested in the physical world but . and there is a BUT, but let me first describe this soul before talking about the BUT. so this particular soul has been detached from its higher self and is under some form of divine judgement. its like the soul has been brought down and so this person is operating on the frequency of someone who is at a standstill. like spiritual stagnation and maybe even physical stagnation. like there is a barrier or blockage. here comes the BUT, does that mean this person would not make it and would be stagnated in this three dimensional reality ? its a huge possibility of that but also the stagnation could just be spiritual and the person thrives in the physical world. so only the person can tell us how this is manifesting like does he experience stagnation and blockage in his life ? ya dig ?

There's stagnation, yeah, right. She is sometimes on her own and feels the world is against her. But, then again, she's always on the defensive side of things; if you ask her something you know that's wrong with her and she would start defending whichever question you throw at her.

Like myself, I want to know more and more and so when you ask me a question, I think it out before answering. In her case, no, she's a Jaap Stam. grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
sylve11:

There's stagnation, yeah, right. She is sometimes on her own and feels the world is against her. But, then again, she's always on the defensive side of things; if you ask her something you know that's wrong with her and she would start defending whichever question you throw at her.

Like myself, I want to know more and more and so when you ask me a question, I think it out before answering. In her case, no, she's a Jaap Stam. grin cool

it all makes sense. and when there is stagnation you automatically feel like the world is against you. and of course being defensive is how you cope with stagnation when you feel like someone is prying. and you become a hermit aka a loner and so all the analysis i made about her soul is perfectly correct which of course i know it would be but yeah it is what it is. she is exhibiting all the symptoms physically of what i described
by the way all praises to the Mosthigh for the wisdom belongs to him
jaap stam grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sylve11: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
it all makes sense. and when there is stagnation you automatically feel like the world is against you. and of course being defensive is how you cope with stagnation when you feel like someone is prying. and you become a hermit aka a loner and so all the analysis i made about her soul is perfectly correct which of course i know it would be but yeah it is what it is. she is exhibiting all the symptoms physically of what i described
jaap stam grin grin

Any solution to such a soul?
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
sylve11:

Any solution to such a soul?
hmmm lots of aura cleansing rituals. get a sheet of paper. write blockage and stagnation on it and then burn it during the full moon etc etc and prayers and try to stay away from unrighteous activity and help others so as to build good karma
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sylve11: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2022
sukkot:
hmmm lots of aura cleansing rituals. get a sheet of paper. write blockage and stagnation on it and then burn it during the full moon etc etc and prayers and try to stay away from unrighteous activity and help others so as to build good karma

Good morning.

Let me have your WhatsApp number. You can quote me with your number on another dead thread. cool
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sylve11: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
sukkot:
jaap stam grin grin

Good afternoon, baba.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sylve11: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh Chief you finally drop details. man or woman? Greetings

Chief, good afternoon.

I hope you're doing well.

Help me to look into this

Date of birth

October 17, 1995.

I await your timely response.

Thank you. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by ololo12: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sukkkottttttttttttttttttt grin grin grin grin grin
I haven’t seen you around these street for time still? How’s youse kicking it bruvvvvvvvvvv!! How is this mean street of Nairaland treating you? And how about em scoffers, Pharisee and em Sadducees. I trust you handling them real good. And spitting that jewels on ‘em precept upon precept. Buguzzzeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by ololo12: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Me and Sukkot go way back. Like Bread and butter hehehehehe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2022
ololo12:
Me and Sukkot go way back. Like Bread and butter hehehehehe.
you are speaking the truth bros grin grin Compliments of the season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukrainian Soldier Captured And Caged Like A Dog By Putin's Boys... / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.