Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator (4963 Views)

Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say / Story Of Gnassingbe Eyadema, The Dictator Whose Family Ruled Togo For 50 Years / Obama Wanna Cause World War Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by seunny4lif(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Them done come again ooooooh
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:

My chief grin grin grin I'm religiously following this countdown.
indeed my kind Sir. me too lol. the countdown is on bro grin cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by seunny4lif(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin
Olodo grin grin
sukkot:
grin
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Rilwayne001: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
grin grin

Yes, we done come again grin grin

Which test are you talking about? angry angry
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by seunny4lif(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin
Fake news test
Rilwayne001:

Yes, we done come again grin grin

Which test are you talking about? angry angry
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Let me just pretend that, you didnt just tried to sound like Irish dweeb, jacksepticeye
sukkot:
top of the morning to you sweerie. lolzzz fake and false story. this is the real deal. i may have prophesied too early in this past but the moment i have been talking about is here. even at the door
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by pansophist(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
I had to search for this thread out! I'm eagerly following. Hehe
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Yarduni: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
sukkot:
So the black moon of september 30th in the western hemisphere will be activated by the hunters moon which is a supermoon on october16th. what does this all mean ? it means some huge and major calamity will overtake the USA this month. i dont know in which form it would take ( wars, disasters, a takeover from an outside force, race wars, etc etc ) but this huge calamity will cancel the USA elections and obama will get a 3rd term presidency.

This your fake stories ehn
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Yarduni: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
sukkot:
true indeed my kind Sir. be sure to write to me on this thread on january 19 and january 20 so we can update on the goings on with regards to this here issue wink wink

You are always known for false fallacies. You are just hoping that one day, just one day, a tiny part of your fake talk will just happen, but it never does.
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2017
sukkot:
true indeed my kind Sir. be sure to write to me on this thread on january 19 and january 20 so we can update on the goings on with regards to this here issue wink wink
*Ahem*

A day to go smiley
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by bqlekan(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2017
Sometimes, the stars just don't tell us the truth... grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
SirWere:
*Ahem*

A day to go smiley
bros the time is almost upon us. let history unfold b4 our eyes. cool
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
bqlekan:
Sometimes, the stars just don't tell us the truth... grin
we have a day to confirm if the stars have lied cool grin
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Babalakin(m): 5:53am On Jan 20, 2017
sukkot:
lol today is 20th,8 hours to trump's inauguration .how market? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2017
sukkot:
bros the time is almost upon us. let history unfold b4 our eyes. cool
I was banned for something I didn't do; hence was unable to comment angry angry

The D day is here! Some hours now to Trump's inauguration. Yet; I hear nothing by obama claiming to be cling to power.

Or maybe your prophecy miss road, na Jammeh you meant cheesy undecided

cc hahn, hopefulLandlord, jonbellion, johnnydon22, MrPresident1 , Ranchoddadas.

Apparently Obama is not going to handover to trump and the whole Antichrist charade will begin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by jonbellion(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2017
SirWere:

The D day is here! Some hours now to Trump's inauguration. Yet; I hear nothing by obama claiming to be cling to power.

Apparently Obama is not going to handover to trump and the whole Antichrist charade will begin.
chaiii
Common sense would always put this idiots to shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2017
jonbellion:
chaiii
Common sense would always put this idiots to shame
I tell you.

We need to expose these religious nuts. Infact, i hope Seun puts this on FP so the whole world can see how irrational some people are.

Funniest thing tho, the standard response will be :

"No one knows the time but it will still happen"
Clowns cheesy
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by hopefulLandlord: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by OFFICIAL336: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sukkot, its less than 3 hours to Trump's presidency. What do u have to say?
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by idupaul: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

Una no dey forget something?
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:

Una no dey forget something?
grin grin bros I salute

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
OFFICIAL336:
bro, the ceremony will happen to fulfill the prophesy ' as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end '. however after the ceremony is when all the wahala will burst. am telling ya trump will not be the president
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
SirWere:

bro, the ceremony will happen to fulfill the prophesy ' as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end '. however after the ceremony is when all the wahala will burst. am telling ya trump will not be the president

watch it all unfold brah. something crazy is upon us
wink
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Babalakin:
lol today is 20th,8 hours to trump's inauguration .how market? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bro, the ceremony will happen to fulfill the prophesy ' as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end '. however after the ceremony is when all the wahala will burst. am telling ya trump will not be the president wink
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by bqlekan(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
sukkot:
bro, the ceremony will happen to fulfill the prophesy ' as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end '. however after the ceremony is when all the wahala will burst. am telling ya trump will not be the president wink

We are waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Defaramade(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
sukkot:
Na so cheesy

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by pansophist(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sukkot e don happen o. You and baba vanga prophesy no happen o
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by hahn(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
sukkot:

wink

Something crazy is upon YOU undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by jaxxy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
sukkot:

Conspiracy theory/prophesy and vavuvada talk is all this bro. Or let's maybe say destinsy Ws changed because of one man
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
sukkot:

wink
* Ahem*

I ain't seeing nothing yet oo.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Nationalists Calls For Alaska To Be Returned To The Country After 150yrs / This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. / Russo-ukraine War Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.