Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him (39120 Views)

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by ELVISHOT: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by playcharles(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wishing him the best as he heads to the top....

Still in same news, to this set of people, it will be difficult making FTC if they don't change their way.

chidynks:
grin
femo86:
h
mcgift:
Coming back
chidynks:
grin

We need to fling all this slow poster into Lagos lagoon asap

10 Likes

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by chidynks: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
please what's left to do that hasn't been done before?...doesnt matter if na mumu something;...just tell me....

my destiny helpers seriously need to locate me ASAP

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by LEXYCOM: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by mcgift(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Coming back
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by Yomzzyblog: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by femo86(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by goodvision12(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nice one
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by axcer: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by playcharles(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
chidynks:
grin
femo86:
h
mcgift:
Coming back
chidynks:
grin

This space is for sale.
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by itiswellandwell: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Been looking for this video. Thanks op

3 Likes

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by mumihaja(f): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
ok

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by Oworock(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin

Entertainment all the way.

Learn how Bloggers make money

https://oworock.com/2018/06/bloggers-make-money-answer.html
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by Ellabae(f): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Funny kid
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by zombieHUNTER: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
what's so special about the video...

A typical afonja child is all I see

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by adeoba2008(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Very funny.
Like Olajumoke, like Taju.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by allanphash7(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Seen
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by MrKong: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lovely boy! But I'm more concerned about that m0r0n cursing a little boy angry

21 Likes

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by tiger28: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
I can guarantee that by next week, there will be a new viral video of a lil boy called Emeka from Owerri who has the same issue. I remember well after the Yoruba bread seller girl,all of a sudden emerged a "blue eyed" igbo girl that sells food in the market. Igbos and inferior competition against Oodua ppl.... It will take centuries!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by Pentools(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Still searching abi looking for the so called thing that made the so called "celebrities" interested in him...

Bigger coco nut head wey no fit hear/understand simple English as simple as "how old are you" and "what's the name of your school"

1 Like

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by Toosure70: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
nice. God have mercy on me too.
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by MrPolitics: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is sad. Why isn't this boy in school? Even if it is public school?
His parents ought to be questioned. More enlightenment needs to be given to Nigerian parents on the importance of education

Happy for you Taju. Hope you would be interested in learning

1 Like

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by drdams: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
what's so special about the video...

A typical afonja child is all I see

ewu Gambia!

just pray for favour to locate you, it becomes uncommon.

I know how it feels doing conventional things all your life and not being recognized.

No 1 stops destiny. your time will come when its right. just use his as a reference point

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Translation please
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
axcer:
cheesy

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE>>> http://www.gistmore.com/watch-viral-video-made-celebrities-interested-little-boy-taju
life must be hard for u these bloggers o
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by zombieHUNTER: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
drdams:

ewu Gambia!

I know how it feels doing conventional things all your life and not being recognized.

No 1 stops destiny. your time will come when its right. just use his as a reference point

keep sai barbering
Hungry man size
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by miteolu(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him by Jethrolite(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
drdams:

ewu Gambia!

Learn to ignore stupidity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2baba Celebrates His First Daughter's 10th Birthday / Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana / I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.