Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

8 Things You Can Use The Iphone 7 Money For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 8 Things You Can Use The Iphone 7 Money For (351 Views)

8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / See The Countries That Use The Most Gigabyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Can Use The Iphone 7 Money For by iscohoney: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Omo, I love Naija die. When the whole economic ish’s got you feeling low, walk out to your balcony and you’d be chipper in no time.
Often times I’ve had the conversation with the male gender regarding their opposites when it comes to ‘showing off”.’ Most have argued that women actually dress or get expensive brands just to impress other females. How true it that? With the recently launched iPhone 7, I’m wondering why I should get that device just to impress another female?
Let’s do some quick maths here, the black market exchanges a dollar for 476Naira. By a $1000 dollars, how much would that cost?

Here are 8 alternatives you could use that N476,000 for.

click http://iscopress..com.ng/2016/10/8-things-you-can-use-iphone-7-money-for.html to see full details

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Samsung To Note 7 Owners: Here's An Extra $100 For Your Phone / Phone Dealers / Please I Need Your Suggestions In Buying A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.