Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Emir Married Off Kidnapped Christian Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Emir Married Off Kidnapped Christian Girl (368 Views)

T B Joshua Allegedly Married Off His Daughter Secretly To Avoid Scandal / Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Emir Married Off Kidnapped Christian Girl by shinystar(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
A 14-year old Christian girl Habiba Isiyaku has been kidnapped and married off by Emir of Katsina, Abdulmumini Usman.

The girl, according to her father, Mallam Tanko Isiyaku, was also forcefully converted to Islam.

Mallam Isiyaku alleged Habiba was kidnapped from Government Senior Secondary School, Kudun Kankara, Kastina State by Jamilu Lawal.

Lawal, he said, admitted to abducting his daughter and also stated she is currently being kept at the Palace of the Emir of Katsina.

The Emir, he added, informed him his daughter had been converted to Islam.

He said the Emir also received N50,000 as dowry from Jamilu Ibrahim to whom he plans to marry Habiba in accordance with Islamic rites.

Speaking in Abuja on Wednesday, a distraught Isiyaku said: “My little girl was abducted on the 16th of August 2016 from her school.

“After my investigations, I discovered that Jamilu Lawal who lives in the same community was responsible for my daughter’s disappearance.

“I requested that a formal complaint about the incident be lodged to the Commissioner of Police in Katsina. Jamilu and his parents were summoned to the police station and he not only admitted to abducting my daughter Habiba but also revealed that she was presently being kept at the Palace of the Emir of Katsina.

“On arrival at the Palace, the Emir informed me that my daughter has been converted from Christianity to Islam.

“Henceforth, he said there is no longer any relationship between me and my daughter and we can no longer inherit each other.

“He further informed me that he has received the sum if N50,000 as dowry from Jamilu Ibrahim for my daughter."

MORE: http://naijachurchnews.com/5014-2/
Re: How Emir Married Off Kidnapped Christian Girl by Sunnymatey(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls this better be a lie.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Be Warned!!! / House For Sale At Magodo. 100M / 21 Questions That Will Change Your Life In The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.