Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Christians Be Warned!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Be Warned!!! (370 Views)

Palliatives: ...should Christians Be Knocking at the of the FG?...or The Church? / Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned / Should Christians Be Lawyers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Be Warned!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised;.......
God will judge both the believers and non believers, both Christians and non Christians... and God is not like human being that will judge amiss, He will judge the right judgement...Warning to Christians that are good in condemning people, you are asked to preach and not to condemn.. God does not think as Human does...if the thief on the cross with Christ can made it, there is hope for anybody to make it....we will all be judged we are not the judge...
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/
.Happy Sunday friends!!!
Re: Christians Be Warned!!! by tonaydo(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2016
some are christians only when they are in the church, once they leave the church dey become something even devil himself haven't seen before. . .

most people don't know that it's not all about going to church but the life you life counts the most

1 Like

Re: Christians Be Warned!!! by bamirotola: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2016
God bless you for this... some are even good @ condemning pastors or churches, picking out people's fault doesn't make you a saint or nullifies your own sin, we r in no position to judge pastors or churches, your mandate is this world is to preaach the Gospel and worship God in truth and in spirit! Not to go around running mouth on what you ain't sure about... we should beware of saying ill about anointed men of God, cos God commanded that touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.. no matter how controversial a pastor or ministry might be, people's prayer are being answered in their churh,people r being blessed in such church, God does not look at other people's fault to bless you, he blesses you because you are you, and beaacause of your relationship with him... brethren, let us desist from condemning pastors or churches, God should be your standard for serving him not any pastoe... look un to Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ The Healer / 21 Questions That Will Change Your Life In The 21st Century / Question For The Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.