Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

21 Questions That Will Change Your Life In The 21st Century - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Questions That Will Change Your Life In The 21st Century (370 Views)

How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Questions That Will Change Your Life In The 21st Century by Hardeysolution(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2016
QUESTIONS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE BY ANSWERS

Here are some important questions we should ask ourselves:

1. What one decision would I make if I knew that it would not fail?
2. What one thing should I eliminate from my life because it holds me back from reaching my full potential?
3. Am I on the path of something absolutely marvelous or something absolutely mediocre?
4. If everyone in Nigeria were on my level of spirituality, would there be a revival in the land?
5. Will Nigeria be a better place if everyone is like me?
6. Does the devil know who I am?
7. Am I running from something or to something?
8. Would I recognise Jesus if I met him on the street?
9. What can I do to make better use of my time?
10. Who do I need to forgive?
11. What us my favourite scripture for myself, my family, and my career?
12. What impossible thing am I believing And planning for?
13. What is my most prevailing thought?
14. What good thing have I committed to do that I have quit doing?
15. How have the people I respect earned that respect?
16. What outside influences are causing me to be better or worse?
17. Can I lead anyone else to Christ?
18. In what areas do I need personal development?
19. What would a truly creative person do in my situation?
20. What gifts, talents, or strengths do I have?
21. What is that one thing I can do for someone who has no opportunity to repay me?

Answer these questions genuinely and you'll see the change. The greatest problem you can have is telling yourself lies.
Re: 21 Questions That Will Change Your Life In The 21st Century by ademasta(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2016
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Muslim / Spiritual Digest : The Blessedness Of Esteeming Your Parents 1 / God Gets Angry Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.