Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Can't Cope With Scamming People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can't Cope With Scamming People (633 Views)

OPERA ADS NIGERIA SCAMMING PEOPLE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND NOT RESPONSIVE BEWARE / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Cope With Scamming People by AvsGot007(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
so,last two weeks I opened fake fb account to scam 'em Whites cos recession hitting hard,and after Lotta love chit chats,I got one woman hooked! she trusted and believed I reside in her kid's environment in the state.

she wanted to give her kid in school $12000(what's that in naira now?) and decided to send it to me to deliver it to him

I got another white that claimed she has fell for me,I told her a family friend wanted to send some Doe but I'm in West Africa, she offered to send it

then feelings hit me, what these ladies gonna through cos of me after realising it's a scam...I told her straight up I'm a scammer and rejected the money,I also let her know not to trust people easily and deleted the account!

I just can't cope with scamming people
you can call me a fool...conscience overtook me

1 Like

Re: Can't Cope With Scamming People by Readonee35L(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Just like that And they sent the money to Nigeria??
Adonblivit
Re: Can't Cope With Scamming People by AvsGot007(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2016
Readonee35L:
Just like that And they sent the money to Nigeria??
Adonblivit
c'mon man! did you read this at all? I rejected the money cos of her kid in school
Re: Can't Cope With Scamming People by Chikpat(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2016
Scamming Scammers
Re: Can't Cope With Scamming People by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2016
There are consequencies for all our actions.
Re: Can't Cope With Scamming People by twentyk(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
am sorry to ask sir,are you mad 12k dollars or is it 1200 even at that are you mad.......
Re: Can't Cope With Scamming People by being(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Don't mind all d people talking here. You did the right thing by retracing your steps quickly.

It's never good to be knowingly responsible for other people's woes!!

You actually destroy yourself more!!!!
AvsGot007:
so,last two weeks I opened fake fb account to scam 'em Whites cos recession hitting hard,and after Lotta love chit chats,I got one woman hooked! she trusted and believed I reside in her kid's environment in the state.

she wanted to give her kid in school $12000(what's that in naira now?) and decided to send it to me to deliver it to him

I got another white that claimed she's has fell for me,I told her a family friend wanted to send some Doe but I'm in West Africa, she offered to send it

then feelings hit me, what these ladies gonna through cos of me after realising it's a scam...I told her straight up I'm a scammer and rejected the money,I also let her know not to trust people easily and deleted the account!

I just can't cope with scamming people
you can call me a fool...conscience overtook me
Re: Can't Cope With Scamming People by dotman4real007(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2016
nice one jaree! Dont mind them OP, you did the right thing. But you self go bad small ooo!!!
Re: Can't Cope With Scamming People by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2016
You did the right thing and I'm glad you're sharing this.

(1) (Reply)

Drama! Assassin Hired To Kill A Lady Falls In Love With Her Then Beg For Sex / Shocking : Man Burns Wife's Mother And Brother To Death In Bayelsa State / Young Mother Sells Two- Month-old Baby For N450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.