Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams (11623 Views)

Niger State Youths Threaten To Blow Up Hydroelectric Dams / FG To Complete 21 Dams, Irrigation Projects By 2019 / We’ll Construct 400 Dams Before 2019, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by davidif: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2016
Tosssin:
O Lord, am tired of hearing this FG To, FG To, FG To, FG To

Abi o! Everything is so centralized in Nigeria no wonder hardly anything works in Naija because its always FG this, FG that. Why can't Power generation be left to localities. I can't seem to understand the rationality of trying to provide power to a country of over 150 million people via one company. Why can't each local govt build there own power plant (either coal, hydropower, natural gas, solar etc) and generate there own electricity? Abeg I an tired of National this and National that?
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2016
We shall. We will. We are going to. We want to begin. Fedral Government to. And so it continues.

What I expected and they didn't disappoint me.
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by ColtPython(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
davidif:
Centralized power generation is Nigeria's problem. Power generation should be completely decentralized. Let the local govts build there own power plants and provide electricity to there own constituents be it coal, hydropower, solar or whatever source of power they chose to use.

I don't think anyone is stopping them from doing that
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by NovusHomo(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2016
989900:

Who emptied your cranium? Comprehension is not your forte, give it up already.

You stumped him with AVIS. Just educate him. AVIS is a rental car company.

1 Like

Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by bolaji777: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2016
what of oyo state iseyin local gvt, IKERE Dam
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by 989900: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2016
NovusHomo:

You stumped him with AVIS. Just educate him. AVIS is a rental car company.

Or maybe he just felt terribly slighted, 'cause I murdered his dream car (RAV4). cheesy
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by blesseth2016: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2016
blesseth2016:
in a real family setting the parent/father ought not love any son more but try as much as possible to love them all equally. since they are all your kids, what you want to share make sure they all get a share. no one should be underrated. either north or south or west or east or center they are sub system and should all be given good regard. don't focus on east or west because.... you grow there and keep thinking you owe them
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by blesseth2016: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2016
in a real family setting the parent/father ought not love any son more but try as much as possible to love them all equally. since they are all your kids, what you want to share make sure they all get a share. no one should be underrated. either north or south or west or east or center they are sub system and should all be given good regard. don't focus on east or west because.... you grow there and keep thinking you owe them....
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by murmee: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
sheubaba2013:
The FG should include the "IKERE GOJE DAM" in Iseyin Oyo state. It is among the best Dam in Nigeria.
A very good suggestion! Governor Ajimobi should push it.
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by murmee: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
davidif:
Centralized power generation is Nigeria's problem. Power generation should be completely decentralized. Let the local govts build there own power plants and provide electricity to there own constituents be it coal, hydropower, solar or whatever source of power they chose to use.
That is part of the restructuring we are talking about but it appears some people just don't want it to happen. It is SAD.
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by murmee: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
ColtPython:

I don't think anyone is stopping them from doing that
My friend, go and get informed.
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by nobeku: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
989900:

Who emptied your cranium? Comprehension is not your forte, give it up already.
Your mum emptied it..Comprehension is not my forte,making your mum assume de position is..
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by 989900: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
nobeku:
[s]Your mum emptied it..Comprehension is not my forte,making your mum assume de position is.[/s].

Quit embarrassing yourself, inbred.
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by nobeku: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
989900:

I just cant Quit embarrassing myself,cos I am an inbred.
I didn't know your situation was that horrible..Its a pity..just manage and live with it..
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by 989900: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
nobeku:
[s]I didn't know your situation was that horrible..Its a pity..just manage and live with it..[/s]
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by bayelsaowei(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
davidif:
I have said the same...we just love doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results..

That is the definition of foolishness... undecided
Re: Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams by bayelsaowei(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
nobeku:
Your mum emptied it..Comprehension is not my forte,making your mum assume de position is..
who be this na?... grin grin...wetin you dey talk?... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa West: APC Members Defect To PDP In Protest Of Zoning Violation / Edo PDP Expels Ex-Commissioner Afegbua / Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.