Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

The So-called Toilet Infections In Women - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The So-called Toilet Infections In Women (49350 Views)

Highest Ever Daily New Infections In SA, Lockdown EXTENDED AGAIN / Perfect Remedy For Toilet Infections Tested And Trusted / Toilet Infections Should Be Treated With All Seriousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Precial419: 1:21am On Nov 29, 2016
progress69:
lol. Using soap to wash ur VJ can cause an imbalance in the PH level of ur VJ, not washing ur hands properly after deficating or a dirty job and touching ur Vj can cause an irritation. There is difference b/w UTIs and STDs. But everything is lumped together this days. Slef medication is also a problem. Many treat symptoms and not the root cause, thereby many reoccurrence blamed on toilets.
The person make ihn wear shoe nai ihn know where e dey pain am. for theory sake there's nothing like toilet infection, but for practicals there's toilet infection. no matter d kind of name u put

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nocosomia: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Are u serious shocked

My gf is always complaining of itching from toilet infection that her body easily gets infection each time she uses a public toilet or toilet her lodge mates used in skul. She also said that even without sitting on the toilet that the evaporation from the toilet to her organ can cause it

So all these are lies she formulated? So she got the infections thru sex?

Don't mind OP he's trying to mislead the public, it's called toilet infection simply because it's called by activities in the toilet ( hygiene) like douching. If you think I'm wrong why do they call bathing soaps toilet soaps?

3 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nocosomia: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2016
naijaboy756:
All these quack doctors sef! Sorry o for the quack name. But maybe your book has not covered the toilet area. Your knowledge is limited. Practically people are getting infected from toilets and your are here talking about the level of knowledge you have. If you have a sister or babe, let her go use some pit toilets and let's see. Afterwhich you will update your knowledge.

Don't mind him, maybe he also thinks that bathing soaps are called toilet soaps because they are used for washing toilets

4 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nocosomia: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2016
progress69:

UTIs are caused by self, improper hygiene mostly after using the toilet not because one virus is waiting for you in the toilet to infect u. Most of what the OP stated are STDs gotten mainly from sex with an infected partner. If anyone is telling he or she got it from the toilet, both of you are deceiving yourselves.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by CatfishBilly: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
What I've noticed in this thread is that the doctors after spending years in medical school are saying that there's nothing like toilet infection while the lay people are busy shouting toilet infection upandan. Leave it to the professionals to tell you the truth. Do you know that your phone and your remote control contains more deadly bacteria per square inch than an average toilet bowl, but I don't see any of you here running upandan and shouting phone infection and remote control infection. Nigerians eh, una matter tire person

3 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by progress69: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2016
CatfishBilly:
What I've noticed in this thread is that the doctors after spending years in medical school are saying that there's nothing like toilet infection while the lay people are busy shouting toilet infection upandan. Leave it to the professionals to tell you the truth. Do you know that your phone and your remote control contains more deadly bacteria per square inch than an average toilet bowl, but I don't see any of you here running upandan and shouting phone infection and remote control infection. Nigerians eh, una matter tire person

As in ehn. I just tire.
nocosomia:

Don't mind him, maybe he also thinks that bathing soaps are called toilet soaps because they are used for washing toilets
nocosomia:

Don't mind OP he's trying to mislead the public, it's called toilet infection simply because it's called by activities in the toilet ( hygiene) like douching. If you think I'm wrong why do they call bathing soaps toilet soaps?

Dude. Stop saying thrash. There is nothing like Toilet disease. Its called a Vaginal infection which could be a UTI or STI. Google Toilet infections, and see mostly Nigerian sites and they still tell u nothing like that exists, but because of people like u who are never ready to learn, they keep using it to address UTIs. Please be informed before arguing with people who are informed. Even guys now get an STD from their babe, will claim they got a toilet infection from their babe,cos babe told them she has toilet infection cheesy. Smh. Google is there for further information if you are not convinced.

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by okoji: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Progress69, if you calm down and read well and stop trying to be right. You will understand what people are saying. The fact is you can get infections from the toilet. Simple. What you said initially is that you can't get any infection from the toilet but only sexually transmitted disease. You are now shifting your stance to say nothing like toilet infections in a bit to be right by all means. The points are these:

1. You can pick up an infection from the toilet
2. Other factors like hormonal imbalance, using Strong soaps or washes, taking antibiotics, alcohol abuse can also cause vaginal infections.
3. Not all infections are from having sex
4. Bacteria is different from virus because i see you keep saying virus. Pls know the difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by okoji: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please don't mind the OP and some others with their half baked information. You can pick up infections from the toilet. This is 100% accurate. Don't go and scatter your relationship because of ignorant people o.

Kenshinmunac:

Are u serious shocked

My gf is always complaining of itching from toilet infection that her body easily gets infection each time she uses a public toilet or toilet her lodge mates used in skul. She also said that even without sitting on the toilet that the evaporation from the toilet to her organ can cause it

So all these are lies she formulated? So she got the infections thru sex?
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by progress69: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
okoji:
Progress69, if you calm down and read well and stop trying to be right. You will understand what people are saying. The fact is you can get infections from the toilet. Simple. What you said initially is that you can't get any infection from the toilet but only sexually transmitted disease. You are now shifting your stance to say nothing like toilet infections in a bit to be right by all means. The points are these:

1. You can pick up an infection from the toilet
2. Other factors like hormonal imbalance, using Strong soaps or washes, taking antibiotics, alcohol abuse can also cause vaginal infections.
3. Not all infections are from having sex
4. Bacteria is different from virus because i see you keep saying virus. Pls know the difference.

Abeg nor mention me for this topic again. My point as been made. If you believe your gf got an std from the toilet and infected u, that's ur cup of tea. 2ndly there is difference between UTI and STI. I was laying emphasis on STI. And oh yes. Nothing like toilet infections. I know of Vaginal infections which could be UTI or STI. No one said all infections are from sex, the possible of catching an STI infection in the Toilet is almost non existence, except u want to tell me you bang your Gf on the toilet sit.the internet is there for u to be more informed. I will not repeat myself again over what have been repeated severally by me. Even an JSS student knows viruses are diff from bacteria. Call it anything, they both have a short live span not living in a host. Your mobile phone can have much more bacteria on it than a toilet bowl. I repeat again before u say i changed my stand. NOTHING like Toilet infection. Who are u by the way? As in what do u do? Are u a pharmacist, a doctor or even in the medical line at? Just asking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by delerx(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thanks. They have refused to get the message in the post.some did not even read because if u go thru it again u ll see most are not even sexually transmitted.
CatfishBilly:
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by delerx(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Good one bro
progress69:

Abeg nor mention me for this topic again. My point as been made. If you believe your gf got an std from the toilet and infected u, that's ur cup of tea. 2ndly there is difference between UTI and STI. I was laying emphasis on STI. And oh yes. Nothing like toilet infections. I know of Vaginal infections which could be UTI or STI. No one said all infections are from sex, the possible of catching an STI infection in the Toilet is almost non existence, except u want to tell me you bang your Gf on the toilet sit.the internet is there for u to be more informed. I will not repeat myself again over what have been repeated severally by me. Even an JSS student knows viruses are diff from bacteria. Call it anything, they both hace a shirt live span not living in a host. You mobile phone make have much more bacteria on it than a toilet bowl. I repeat again before u say i changed my stand. NOTHING like Toilet infection. Who are u by the way? As in what do u do? Are u a pharmacist, a doctor or even in the medical line at? Just asking?
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by okoji: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Haha, spoken like a true ignorant individual. No need arguing with low IQ.

progress69:

Abeg nor mention me for this topic again. My point as been made. If you believe your gf got an std from the toilet and infected u, that's ur cup of tea. 2ndly there is difference between UTI and STI. I was laying emphasis on STI. And oh yes. Nothing like toilet infections. I know of Vaginal infections which could be UTI or STI. No one said all infections are from sex, the possible of catching an STI infection in the Toilet is almost non existence, except u want to tell me you bang your Gf on the toilet sit.the internet is there for u to be more informed. I will not repeat myself again over what have been repeated severally by me. Even an JSS student knows viruses are diff from bacteria. Call it anything, they both have a short live span not living in a host. Your mobile phone can have much more bacteria on it than a toilet bowl. I repeat again before u say i changed my stand. NOTHING like Toilet infection. Who are u by the way? As in what do u do? Are u a pharmacist, a doctor or even in the medical line at? Just asking?
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by progress69: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
okoji:
Haha, spoken like a true ignorant individual. No need arguing with low IQ.

Whatever suits u, Mr and Mrs toilet infection. wink

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
wizflower:
Are you even alright, so you don't know that wearing wet pants, washing your virgin with soap and so many of them can cause infection, even what we eat sef

You yourself are you even alright? So you cannot pass a message calmy without being rude to your father? Ugly thing.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by wizflower(f): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

You yourself are you even alright? So you cannot pass a message calmy without being rude to your father? Ugly thing.
Sorry if am rude Honey but it seems like you have been having sleepless nights cos of this. lol. And am not ugly cos I was carefully and wonderfully made by God
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2016
Quack doctors!!!! Try some toilets na.... Book dey deceive una and you will never agree... Practically there is a very big problem. It can be a very good area of research. SOME NIGERIAN TOILETS & INFECTIONS
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Afriface: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
You can name it whatever you want, good news is that there is a solution for all your concerns

Visit www.eradicateitnow..com
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by bukkylove(f): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Original clean point herbal tampon for treatment of gynecological problems such as:
Blocked fallopian tube
Fibroid
ovarian cyst
Inflammation of the uterus, cervix and endometrium
Cervical erosion and dysplasia
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
Yeast infection or candida infections
Hemorrhoids
Urine incontinence
Cystitis and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area
Genital itching
Payment on delivery
Delivery nationwide. contact 08130714372

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by HealthExpertng(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2019
There are new innovations that helps to greatly reduce your chances of ever being infected. Check out the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5215702/toilet-infections-prevention-cheaper-than#78849041 ...let's chat via Whatsapp..08037152734

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Afriface: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2019
What to do with staph Infection?

The issue with staph infection treatments of nowadays is they fail to address the root cause of the staph
Infection, and do not treat entire body as a whole. This leaves staph patients susceptible to recurring infections, leading to entirely avoidable pain and anguish

If you experience a staph infection for the first time, or if you have been fighting the same infection for a while now, there is a new solution in town. With the Alberchin herbal Powder, Alberchin Herbal Cleanser, this is a comprehensive solution available to cure you or loved ones of staph infection forever

Antibiotics use has exploded in recent decades, and now many of the leading medical institutions are warning of the inevitable rise of the super resistant bacteria. It’s more important than ever to turn to natural treatments to fight antibiotics resistant bacteria, as antibiotics have the potential to fail when fighting a particularly strong infection

Dr Ola

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Deji63: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Not all vaginal.infections are STDs. My mother, who is in her seventies had an onfection recently. We found out it was from a scented tissue which she recently started using to ckean up.

What i get from the Op's dumb write up is that all infections are sexually transmitted and that is so dumb coming from an acclaimes health professional.

I hate it when i see frustrated peiole aiming to endhappy homes. Op you no get sense at all. Imagine the trash you wrote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.