Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Predictions On Propaganda Spot On, 1yr After! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Predictions On Propaganda Spot On, 1yr After! (588 Views)

PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Predictions On Propaganda Spot On, 1yr After! by DrWillie(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2016
I remember writing this last year. Now looking back I feel like a prophet. With the amount of fake and incomplete informations being passed around in our country we should learn to enlighten ourselves. Don't be blinded by sentiments and party affiliations. The truth is always the truth. Always ask yourself why? What is different this time? What was done in previous cases? Why is Mr X walking free for same thing? Why still "we will" ? What happened to we have? etc.
Be smart! Don't be taken for a ride. Always ask questions. These people will always use your emotions to deceive you. They know you hate corruption, so to fight anyone all they have to do is claim or find some hard currency on him and shout he is corrupt. So crucify him!
They know Buhari was a dictator as a head of state so any little mistake or aggression they shout look 'he is a dictator, shey we told you so!'
[b]
[/b]

New Evil Introduced By APC. by DrWillie(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
[/b]
There is a new evil that have been introduced to our already dirty and corrupt politics. It is called propaganda. Propaganda as defined by Google is ''information especially of a biased or misleading nature used to promote a political cause or point of view".
Nigerians have been blind to notice how this might change everything for the worse. Governments have been known to use this means to deceive their citizens. We had a little of it in this country until desperate politicians used it for their own selfish agendas.

This affects everyone of us irrespective of your party affiliation( PDP, APC, LP). Every politicians now know how gullible Nigerians are and will milk that avenue in any way they can. Our gullibilty as Nigerians is due to many factors ranging from tribal, religious, educational level to party affiliations but the most important one is enlightenment. Being educated does not mean you are enlightened, If not how else will one believe that Buhari has never ever used his positions in government before to his benefit(corrupt). Who was the head of PTF when Abacha was stealing our money? How could someone who is anti corruption even work in a government like that? My Dad that was far from Abacha excesses had to retire from federal service just because he couldn't stand how corrupt and evil Abacha was and Buhari said Abacha never stole a dime notwithstanding the evidence. That alone should have let an enlightened person not to buy into all the lies. I am not even talking about the corrupt people he befriended just to win elections. SMH.

Anyway, now that this new evil is embedded in our polity and seems to be working, don't be surprised when you notice how lies and counter lies will be filling our ears everday distracting us from what really matters. There is practically going to be no way to know the truth any more. What should I believe and what not when everything is said for the benefit of some crook somewhere.

Please Nigerians try to use the brains you were given. And get a truth filter so you don't swallow all they say hook, line and sink.

Pls be respectful if you need to comment. That will show you are enlightened. *lol*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Predictions On Propaganda Spot On, 1yr After! by Abeymills(m): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2016
The hords of bubuharis zombies will not like dis thier brain is dead
Re: My Predictions On Propaganda Spot On, 1yr After! by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2016
Another example - The arrest warrant of the DSS for the abducted judges (released online days later) I can bet all my money that warrant is fabricated.
Re: My Predictions On Propaganda Spot On, 1yr After! by DrWillie(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2016
iSlayer2:
Another example - The arrest warrant (released online days later) of the DSS for the abducted judges. I can bet all my money that warrant is fabricated.

Exactly my point. Everything could be a big show to deceive us while they continue with status quo. We need to scrutinize our politicians/ govt moves more. Not just jump into conclusion not knowing we are doing more harm than good.
Re: My Predictions On Propaganda Spot On, 1yr After! by TPAND(f): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2016
My guy Mynd44 lalasticlala and big boss Seun can you guys move this post to the frontpage. It not only links from punch and vanguard that should make frontpage.

Nigerians and the APC media warlords need to see this.

(1) (Reply)

Has Dsp Alameiseigha Been Buried? / The Full Interview: Everything Aisha Buhari Told The Bbc / Open Letter Written To Buhari After Realising Bokoharam Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.