Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) (60815 Views)

Plane Conveying Pilgrims Crash Lands In Niger State / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) / Tanker Goes Up In Flames While Discharging Its Content In A Petrol Station.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
CplusJason:
Have you taken any *cold pepper soup* before? cool
Even as a Nigerian, i can't stand pepper soup with excess pepper...it hurts joor!, so don't blame the guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by CplusJason: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
Even as a Nigerian, i can't stand pepper soup with excess pepper...it hurts joor!, so don't blame the guy.
Lol, but the "romantic america dude" said he was equal to the task. Why involving the cops in this romantic issue? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, but the "romantic america dude" said he was equal to the task. Why involving the cops in this romantic issue? grin
She didn't say he called the cop, the hospital did.
That was just a procedure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

An interesting tale.

But some things stood out in the narrative,that needs to be pointed out. The topic says girl in the US?but some simple English here is different from the American way of speaking.

In the US nobody uses the word GP. GP(General Practitioner)is how the British call their Doctors. Again,she used the word Flatmate. Americans do not know what flatmate means,they have room mates.

This tells me this might have happened in the UK or Ireland.
Lol. I think so. In British English, it is "centre" where as, for American English, it's "center". OP is perhaps, so delighted to have made the FP headline.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Oloniyan(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
rawpadgin:
all the expatriate for our work dey drink pepper soup like water

most oyinbos are too soft

same way Man United team came to naija some years ago

mosquito pikin bite rooney, the guy sick for almost a month grin

lmaooooo which one be mosquito pikin again o grin cheesy :grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Not surprised, we ended up in A&E after my onyibo sister inlaw ate 2 spoons of my scotch bonneted jollof rice because she fainted, when she woke up she accused me of trying to kill her grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
gypsey:
Not surprised, we ended up in A&E after my onyibo sister inlaw ate 2 spoons of my scotch bonneted jollof rice because she fainted, when she woke up she accused me of trying to kill her grin
That was food-poisoning.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by CplusJason: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
She didn't say he called the cop, the hospital did.
That was just a procedure.
Lol, just a matter of time and you will see how "romantic" the american dudes are. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, just a matter of time and you will see how "romantic" the american dudes are. grin
Sure!.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
DeeTus:
That was food-poisoning.
Really? I don't believe thus, i ate the same Jollof Rice will i be accused of trying to kill myself too?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Jamaticulus(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is the solution...

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Abiagirl777(f): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
yedidiah:
hungry oyibo boy.

All those kind peppersoup wey you go drink come dey feel like say dem don blow off the cover of your head. grin

lol,you remind me of a time o cooked really spicy rice and my elder bro told me he felt like his head was being pulled off forcefully.
chain,pepper!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
joke apart, what benefit do people get from eating too much pepper self?..moderation is the key too much pepper wont even let you enjoy the food. that remind me of my mum then, if you steal meat from my mother's pot there is no need for investigation you have to give yourself up when pepper is blowing your head
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Food poisoning? Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
gypsey:
Really? I don't believe thus, i ate the same Jollof Rice will i be accused of trying to kill myself too?
Define food-poisoning for me. Foodborne illness is of course referred to as "food-poisoning."
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
rawpadgin:

if Adult mosquito com bite am nko. wetin go happen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
DeeTus:
Define food-poisoning for me. Foodborne illness is of course referred to as "food-poisoning."
i ve got no idea, you tell me, i was fine after eating the rice, so how was she poisoned by the same food? angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
shegsky:

he would be lucky if he didn't die, seriousely! Some have died because of mosquito bites (malaria fever).
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by pimplucious: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

An interesting tale.

But some things stood out in the narrative,that needs to be pointed out. The topic says girl in the US?but some simple English here is different from the American way of speaking.

In the US nobody uses the word GP. GP(General Practitioner)is how the British call their Doctors. Again,she used the word Flatmate. Americans do not know what flatmate means,they have room mates.

U might be right bro. The first pic where the white dude is is a pointer it's in Europe I think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by fireforfire: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

An interesting tale.

Ur so intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by omega25red(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
This post is a lie. first off in the US we say room mate not flat mate and the picture of the so called police, is of a woman sitting at a mall being creepy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by rawpadgin(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
shegsky:

na early retirement be that na
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
gypsey:
i ve got no idea, you tell me, i was fine after eating the rice, so how was she poisoned by the same food? angry
The food was too spicy, right? Not everyone eats food that is too spicy due to the stomach.

I do not eat food that is so spicy as well, if I mistakenly do, I will likely go to toilet very frequently and of course, feel very sad. Everybody's digestive system is not the same.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by ebby9z(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
I dey laugh like mumu for here... grin But seriously I kinda admire the bold way whites attempt exotic cultures. Especially when you're dating them. They wanna learn your language, try your cuisine, learn your dance...the sincere ones tho, not the condescending ones who are merely amused

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by nijanigga: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

An interesting tale.

Excellent observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
gypsey:
The food was too spicy, right? Not everyone eats food that is too spicy due to the stomach.

I do not eat food that is so spicy as well, if I mistakenly do, I will likely go to toilet very frequently and of course, feel very sad. Everyone's system is not the same.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lmao. Very hilarious, been a while since I had such a good laugh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by pimplucious: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Viisited a Jamaican joint in manchester (chicken runner) with this jamo girl, somehow I noticed a whole pepper somehow looking like ata Rodo lurking in my chicken sauce and consumed it with a single gulp mins leter I feel my whole body was literally on FiRE.

Restaurant manager had to call an ambulance. For the first time I felt what it could be like. To be in hell. Brethren, stay away from Jamaican pepper

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by doveda: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
How are they too soft?

He is not used to chilli, it is normal for him to react to it.

As for mosquito bites, it can actually kill. Give me a person that grew up in Makoko area, moved to a malaria free environment for some years, perhaps visit Nigeria once a year, then one year he gets bitten by malaria infecting mosquito and refuses to treat it as soon as possible, it should amaze you to know that the man may likely die within a week or temporary/permanently have to deal with neurological complications for the rest of his life.

rawpadgin:

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
DeeTus:

I do not eat food that is so spicy as well, if I mistakenly do, I will likely go to toilet very frequently and of course, feel very sad. Everybody's digestive system is not the same.
so that's food poisoning? But i ve had food poisoning before and the doctor told me it was because i must have eaten contaminated or outdated food.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by pimplucious: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
gypsey:

Did u read story of Alex Iwobi, the nigerian that plays for Arsenal who was rushed to hospital after eating cat fish pepper soup he shared with one of super eagle team mate?

He was treated for food poisioning. His colleague was ok tho. His system isn't obviously made for such spicy food.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) by pimplucious: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
abbeyty:
joke apart, what benefit do people get from eating too much pepper self?..moderation is the key too much pepper wont even let you enjoy the food. that remind me of my mum then, if you steal meat from my mother's pot there is no need for investigation you have to give yourself up when pepper is blowing your head

Bro, what u call too much pepper could be where my endurance for pepper start. What could be too much for u could be the begining for me. So, too much here is relative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) / Help! Friends, Family & Former School Mates From Nig Are Killing Me With Demands / Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.