Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! (836 Views)

CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! by pmc01(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Hello good people,

You know it is your right to enjoy quality services from your chosen financial institution.

However, we understand how hurtful poor services from such institution can be. We would therefore like to hear from you Skye Bank customers how you think the Bank has treated you unfairly. This is very important to assist us compile our report.

To set the ball rolling, we have the case of a man whose account remain frozen since last Friday on untenable and unjustifiable grounds.

It is general knowledge that the bank takes ages to respond to your queries, but be rest assured that this is a faster means for you to be heard.

Kindly drop your testimony and end it with a name and branch of the bank closest to you. You could also post on behalf on someone you know who is a victim of unfair treatment from the bank.

Thank you and welcome!
Re: Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! by yomifola(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
My bros.. Please we are one(in blood ). Don't let us do ourself by ourself. I take God beg you. I sent a mail to you on your personal email, please try and respond to my mail. I believe that things will be sorted out this time around. I'm in Ado presently. Can we hook up sir?
Re: Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! by mike85060: 3:06am On Oct 15, 2016
OK

Re: Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! by pato405(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2016
I used to have a Skye bank domicillary account, which was opened in 2009. For some reasons, I cannot remember my account number and my busy schedules isn't allowing me visit the bank. Is there any help you can render pls?
Re: Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! by yomifola(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
pato405:
I used to have a Skye bank domicillary account, which was opened in 2009. For some reasons, I cannot remember my account number and my busy schedules isn't allowing me visit the bank. Is there any help you can render pls?

Good day air.. Opening an account and for you not been able to run it since all these years is a serious problem. Although you didn't indicate it in your chat whether you are operating it or not.

Please sir.. I've PM you. Through your rely, I will explain how its being done .

Thank you sir and God bless.
Re: Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! by goodlifehyd(m): 3:45am On Oct 16, 2016
I used to believe in the bank but lost all respect for the bank already, was in nigeria Dec last year to open an account i decided to go with skye bank but ever since i left the country its been one problem after the other, at first my mobile banking was limited to One thousand naira daily, then it was stopped finally, it took almost a month to get my internet banking set up and for the past 3 month i haven't been able to make withdrawal from the ATM, the bank is fast losing it!!! its better they look into their issue before everybody leaves and they become irrelevant like some banks i wont want to mention.
Re: Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! by yomifola(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:
I used to believe in the bank but lost all respect for the bank already, was in nigeria Dec last year to open an account i decided to go with skye bank but ever since i left the country its been one problem after the other, at first my mobile banking was limited to One thousand naira daily, then it was stopped finally, it took almost a month to get my internet banking set up and for the past 3 month i haven't been able to make withdrawal from the ATM, the bank is fast losing it!!! its better they look into their issue before everybody leaves and they become irrelevant like some banks i wont want to mention.

Good morning sir.. Sorry for any inconveniences. If a customer is a first timer on mobile banking, his/her limit will not be more than 1000naira except that person visit any of our bank to fill a form whereby the limit will be extended above 1000naira.
Re: Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! by goodlifehyd(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2016
yomifola:

Good morning sir.. Sorry for any inconveniences. If a customer is a first timer on mobile banking, his/her limit will not be more than 1000naira except that person visit any of our bank to fill a form whereby the limit will be extended above 1000naira.
When i opened the account i never heard anything like that and i could remember doing transactions above that before i left Nigeria, so Skye bank expects me to come back home just to increase the limit on my mobile banking lol
Re: Welcome To The Skye Bank Complaints Thread! by pmc01(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2021
yomifola:
My bros.. Please we are one(in blood ). Don't let us do ourself by ourself. I take God beg you. I sent a mail to you on your personal email, please try and respond to my mail. I believe that things will be sorted out this time around. I'm in Ado presently. Can we hook up sir?

Good day.

Are you still with Polaris Bank?

(1) (Reply)

Earn Passive Income With Five2btc / to / Bussiness Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.